Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

I've finally had a bit of time to catch up on my video game queue. I'm currently playing Dark Souls, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Bravely Default, and Pokemon Sapphire. I've also been enjoying some Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros with the kids Smile
I've been playing Mario Kart 8 and can't anymore, I got hit by 2 red shells in a row.
So I re-installed Football Superstars on Steam (Soccer game). Apparently the new patches have knocked it to 50-50 on like-hate. I only stopped cause I couldn't keep up daily stuff. 4 matches in, 2-2, up to level 4, and 2 goals, fastest ever (considering I got only 17 all time last profile).

Personally, I like the game. Stamina bar should not drain as much when dribbling the ball. Do not like that you have to be level 10 to chat normally during a match. Shouldn't even be there. Still, I enjoy it. I recommend it, but ply on low to medium res. Even 120hz monitors are having frame rate issues on high res apparently.
Getting back into Pokemon Omega Ruby. I had already beaten the game, so now I just grind for BP at the Battle Maison, EV-train competitive mons, and hunt for Mega Stones.

The new Pokemon Rumble game is addicting. If you play it you'll know the context, but my highest-powered mon is 1389 Groudon (Red Orb) with Precipice Blades and Bulk Up.
(Apr. 28, 2015  1:13 AM)Naijalak Wrote: I've finally had a bit of time to catch up on my video game queue. I'm currently playing Dark Souls, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Bravely Default, and Pokemon Sapphire. I've also been enjoying some Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros with the kids Smile
Bravely Default killed me. I'm not even sure why I bought it, considering that I don't even like most classic RPGs. I got about 2 hours in & then rage quit; haven't picked up the game since July haha
All on PSP:

Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai:Another Road,Mortal Kombat:Unchained,Tekken 6,and Naruto Shippiden Legends:Akatsuki rising.
(Apr. 28, 2015  6:39 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2015  1:13 AM)Naijalak Wrote: I've finally had a bit of time to catch up on my video game queue. I'm currently playing Dark Souls, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Bravely Default, and Pokemon Sapphire. I've also been enjoying some Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros with the kids Smile
Bravely Default killed me. I'm not even sure why I bought it, considering that I don't even like most classic RPGs. I got about 2 hours in & then rage quit; haven't picked up the game since July haha

It's a tough one, which I love. That and Etrian Odyssey. I'm a glutton for old school punishment, which is good because Dark Souls is torture.
Started to play Halo: Reach recently. I enjoyed online alot more then campaign.
Just started to play Resident Evil Revelations 2 on the 360. Not bad so far, only got through episode 1. For me it's easier to play than the other Resident Evil's, the shooter aspect of it seriously throws me off where Revelations 2 is more natural, to me at least. Also finally got my hands on COD:Advance Warfare. Not bad but that jumping shiz is throwing me off. In Titanfall it's easier to get use to, but in AW? Damn.
Well, I had quite the Summer of games.
I had another go at the Battle Network series from April to June, playing all of the games again. Fun.
I got Monster Hunter 4 ULTIMATE, which is probably the best game I've bought in a while. Soaked 400 hours in already and have done...mostly everything. I'm loving the series.
I also got a few downloaded games, like the original Mother on Wii U, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Shantae and the Pirates Curse.
And while I haven't tried it yet, I'm uber excited for SPLATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATOON.
Just started playing Catherine. I'm a big fan of the puzzles, and the story is great, though a little stressful to watch at some parts. I also finished Liberation Maiden recently, which is a fun little game in the eShop for 3DS. Although it isn't as challenging as I would have liked, and the maneuvers aren't always friendly for lefties, the artwork, voice acting, and storyline are noteworthy for such an inexpensive game. Would recommend both of the above.
I haven't played games recently,but this is what I played 2 months ago before my PSP broke;Fate/Unlimeted Codes (Unlocked all characters),,Dragon Ball Z:Tenkaichi Tag Team (Unlocked all characters and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3.
Road Rash 2, though due to the vile language of the video I cannot post it here lol, though it was a blast. Really fun to just beat people up with a chain and show them no mercy after you beat there heads in...The cops are pure evil on the other hand. They pretty much ruin your day if they catch you.
Im playing halo 3 -halo 3 odst -halo 4 and -need for speed rivels.
I love the first pirson shooting in the halos,
and the raceing in need for speed on xbox 360 user name is hooge winer no caps. Smile
I've recently gotten back into playing Mario Kart 7 on my 3DS. Online matches are as fierce as ever, especially if foreign players from France or Japan play tough and sometimes even gang up on you.
I've been playing Sonic Rush. It's an okay game, but Dimps desperately needed to learn how bottomless pits aren't good design. So many huge pits, with little to no reaction time. You want to go fast, and of course you will with the boost mechanic. Then of course you boost right into a pit.
Also, Special Stage 7, as per usual, is a living nightmare. But this time, it was touch controls.
Good thing I'll never have to do it again. And Blaze doesn't have Special stages.
After completing Dark Souls that my uncle gave me. I have gotten too addicted to GTA IV, yeah some missions felt too repetitive but it was high adrenaline action! I love exploring the game world and Niko Bellic is an awesome character. It's actually my first GTA game as well @[The Supreme One]! On the PS3 no less.

@[Naijalak] I love some old school difficult games too, I seem to be obsessed with talking about it as well as playing the'm.

I'm also planning on revisiting Adventure Island 3, that game was just so fun as a kid and hopefully it still is fun, though most games don't seem as good as they were as kids, since it might have aged poorly or I didn't notice the flaws, hopefully I can still have fun with this.
Last night me and a few bros were commentating over some gameplay I recorded over Vectorman, of course it's pretty lovely. Though little did I realize that out of the 3 of us. Only 2 of us actually had anything to say, which of course is pretty eh, though it was rather fun!
(Nov. 21, 2015  4:08 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Last night me and a few bros were commentating over some gameplay I recorded over Vectorman, of course it's pretty lovely. Though little did I realize that out of the 3 of us. Only 2 of us actually had anything to say, which of course is pretty eh, though it was rather fun!

Wish I could get friends to play retro games with me more often.
I'll be doing a commentary on a very certain fan film soon ...
Alright, I played Contra NES and I got addicted as hell, I made it to Level 7 in my first few goes and I feel happy. Now I have to get to Level 8.
(Nov. 21, 2015  9:55 PM)Neo Wrote: I'll be doing a commentary on a very certain fan film soon ...

lol fan film in a game zone? I would say you're derailing the topic but if you tag someone at one point to make an off topic comment, it's apprerently on topic...

anyway, I'm guessing it's sanic.
(Nov. 22, 2015  5:48 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2015  9:55 PM)Neo Wrote: I'll be doing a commentary on a very certain fan film soon ...

lol fan film in a game zone? I would say you're derailing the topic but if you tag someone at one point to make an off topic comment, it's apprerently on topic...

Sonic was my guess as well.
(Nov. 22, 2015  5:48 AM)Meta madness Wrote:

Well, you talking about yours was what set me to post that.
A fan film, and a game movie.
I finally caved in and snagged Fallout 4, and I'm not at all sorry I did. It's a lot of the same as Fallout 3 and New Vegas, just more streamlined and with crazy-scary Feral Ghouls.

If only I had the time to properly invest in the game...