Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

Playing Sonic Colors on DS.
Definitely better then rush, and I find it quite amazing. Dimps really stepped up from the Rush series; barely any bottomless pits or pointless frustrating deaths this time! Some top notch, fun level design. And the special stages are so much fun, and not super hard or frustrating to get to and do. Plus the music is amazing.
I've been playing Space Engineers lately. It's similar to Minecraft (voxel-based sandbox/open-world game) but in SPAAACCEEEE. Instead of fighting monsters at night, there are space pirates that periodically show up to ruin your day, as well as cargo ships and military craft that you can attack and loot. You can build giant, impractical spaceships and fly them around, which is lots of fun.

What's kind of funny, though, is that despite the fact that everyone is flying around in advanced spaceships with artificial gravity and warp drives, the most powerful weapons in the game are rocks. This is the result of my first attempt at a boulder-chucking railgun:

[Image: 3454538.jpg]

It punched right through the second most heavily armored enemy in the game O.o
Well, the rock bit is actually pretty realistic. Space dust and debris are legitimate threats to real space craft, so if you actually ran into some rocks in space, unless your ship's got some kind of electromagnetic shielding, you're gonna have a bad time. Sounds like a cool game, though!
As I've posted, I have a game philip...And it's as bad as you guys think it is, controller sucks, the games are well...just cramped onto a smaller machine so they suck and ya know...it sucks...

Anyway, yep. Now let's get to the serious matter of it. It's light and in a way pretty good...It's at it's best when you reenact the Jontron episode though.
I play MH4U and CS:GO, my favorite streamer is StormyRise, if i don't watch him, i get left in Tallahasee Unhappy
The last game i've played was League of Legends , it was 5 - 7 months ago i think . It was great , my favorite role is Solo Top , since i get to battle 1v1 or 1v2 with the enemy. My favorite character is Wukong , since he's really good for crowd control because of his ss and deception because of his second skill i think. I was max level ( level 30 ) but i stopped because my parents asked me to remove LoL because of certain reasons.
Played my some Phantasy Star 4, found my favorite panel in it, for the lolz

[Image: TYDUiGW.jpg]
Over the summer I played need for speed most wanted on Xbox 360. It's visuals were pretty good imo and I had a lot of fun driving around between races.
I've started playing a racing game called Nitronic Rush again - it came out back in 2011, but apparently the devs have been working on a much prettier spiritual sequel over the last few years, and the sequel, Distance, should be released later this year.

The main difference between these and other racing games is that they are pretty much time trial only; however, this is made a whole lot harder because there are a LOT of things trying to kill you.

And here's the much nicer-looking Distance trailer:
link because only 1 video per post
I've played Tintin in Tibet Sega Megadrive/Genesis by @[MissingNo.]'s request.

The whole way through it wasn't enjoyable, it's just running right towards the screen to avoid the most trivial things, it was definitely one of the hardest Megadrive/Genesis games ever, it looked nice but it didn't have much to enjoy, thank goodness I'm done.
I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles X a lot lately. The world just feels so massive! I imagine that's going to change when I finally get my Skell License soon, though.
The graphics are extremely horrible though, I saw my brother play and that type of visual bug is just unacceptable in 2016 in my opinion hah.

I have been playing Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for 53 hours, apparently hahah. It definitely has its visual bugs too, but the locations are usually large enough to avoid that. It is so cool being able to recognise some places because they are litterally based on real Japanese districts. And of course, the huge nostalgia of Digimon hah.
I just finished Half-Life: Opposing Force today, meaning that I've finally finished every game in the series. I'm probably not going to play through on Hard, though - some of the battles in the series are plenty hard enough even on Normal Tongue_out

I'm also almost done with runs in Pokemon Diamond and HeartGold - in Diamond I need to finish the storyline at Mt Coronet, and in HG I want to catch Lugia before restarting.
rocket leage
lego super heros
star wars battlefront
(Mar. 02, 2016  5:35 PM)Meta madness!!! Wrote: rocket leage
lego super heros
star wars battlefront

Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but can't you read ?
yesterday i played rocket leage on my xbox one. rocket leage is problably one of my most favorate games i have

lego marvel super heros i played recent on my xbox one i like it because of the free romeing land scapes

star wars battlefront i played recent on my xbox one it is the worst in sing player but good in multi player

ps thanks missing no i did not see that Smile
(Feb. 29, 2016  8:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The graphics are extremely horrible though, I saw my brother play and that type of visual bug is just unacceptable in 2016 in my opinion hah.

Uhhh, what are you talking about? The game is beautiful. There is some weird rendering issues sometimes in the main hub of the game–New LA–where it takes a few seconds to load the proper graphics but in general the game is gorgeous.
A lot of things are very polygonal, characters get fused into trees and all other background elements, etc.
Ive been playing a lot of Triforce heroes lately and im really in love with it. The visuals are mostly the same as LBW but there is some new stuff. what really catches my eye is the ice. The only thing that bothers me is that some people are just plain stupid or uncooperative. But that cant be helped. When you do pass a stage its really rewarding. If anyone wants to play im all game, just pm me
(Mar. 03, 2016  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A lot of things are very polygonal, characters get fused into trees and all other background elements, etc.
sorry kai-v i agree with kei the game is just AMAZING i every way it also looks great, and when you get your skell ( i got my first skell before i left for my trip) the world changes so much you can go see the world in a different way and it looks even better
(Mar. 03, 2016  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A lot of things are very polygonal, characters get fused into trees and all other background elements, etc.

We must be looking at different games haha. There's certainly some noticeable imperfections (although I'm not sure about the things you are talking about), but I've never thought to myself while playing that the graphics are anywhere near "extremely horrible"; I've only thought about how beautiful the game, environments, and scale of the game is.
(Mar. 03, 2016  6:04 AM)Kei Wrote:

We must be looking at different games haha. There's certainly some noticeable imperfections (although I'm not sure about the things you are talking about), but I've never thought to myself while playing that the graphics are anywhere near "extremely horrible"; I've only thought about how beautiful the game, environments, and scale of the game is.

ohhh kei i think think shes confusing xenoblade chronicles with xenoblade chronicles X
I've been playing SF Rush 2049 on Midway Arcade Treasures 3. Earlier this morning, I had come to realize that I hadn't gotten the last two silver race coins on the Haight, so I looked over a video guide to getting them, and I managed to snag them. I had also managed to get two gold stunt coins and one silver one at the Rim in stunt mode.

On the topic of SF Rush 2049, the guys at the Galloping Ghost Arcade had bought up the domain for the old SF Rush 2049 website. Check it out here: http://rush2049.com/

My chief complaint, is that they took down the high scores (lap records, most coins, linked wins, etc.) that were on the old site.
'' [Commentary is mandatory] ''