Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

I am currently playing Pokémon Black and I'm already at Nimbasa City
Even though I already beat Pokémon Black a few times I still like the main story because it's challenging.
(Sep. 30, 2012  12:55 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I am currently playing Pokémon Black and I'm already at Nimbasa City
I beleive you're supposed to give you're opinion on the game,also

OK,so The last game I played was Angry Birds(FaceBook)
It's fun...kindof addictive though.....I cannot get pass level 20...

Currently, the game I'm probably playing the most is Zenonia 3 for Android. It is a really fun game, and it's free. Definitely one of my favorite android games, Zenonia 4 looks even better. But, I want to beat Zenonia 3 first. I made a Nature Shaman and he's pretty awesome. I want to try a mechanic launcher, they seem fun to use. I think I'm level 48, very overpowered considering the fact I'm not very far into the game.
the game I'm playing is Ninjump. It's addicting and really hard the farther you go. My high score is like 8000 ft.
The game i just got for like an early birthday gift is fifa 13 and i figured i rock at it.The graphics just rock.
I'm playing klonoa for GBA right now
I recently just played SSBB or Super Smash Bros Brawl. It was pretty much awesome. I won, I was playing Luigi. I got the special move about 7 times.
I bought Code of Princess for the 3DS today :3

It was published by Atlus and, while games they merely publish, not develop, are sometimes a bit lackluster, this is pretty cool. It's a beat 'em up button masher, which usually aren't really my cup of tea (That being RPG dating sims 'n stuff) but what sold me for this were the voice actors: THEY'RE AWESOME! Well, most of them, anyway. Plus, it wasn't very expensive at all, so it's fine anyway :p

My favourite character so far is Zozo (Voiced by Michelle Ruff *__*) she's a necromancer that animates an undead body to do her work at a distance (Seemingly a veeeeery long distance) and acts about that fact as if it wasn't that serious. She often goes to cemeteries to find "spare parts" for her undead body. Charming XD
I started playing tokyo jungle last weekend and the idea of playing an animal survival game is awesome, y startes with a pomeranian dog and a deer, so its a little bit difficult because almost ecerything can at you

The gameplay is simple, like an old adventure game, you have a coop mode also, the graphics are normal but you won't play this game because of graphics, you'll play because is different and new

It's a great game
Ive been playing way to mush TF2 and minecraft but ive also been playing Earthbound (an un pirated copy i dont like thoughs) and the original Civilization on my SNES i love old gaming systems

but i really need help...help
I been recently playing Pokémon Black 2 and I'm near Striaton City and I have also been playing Pokémon Dream Radar and The Pokémon I caught in Dream Radar are Sigilyph,Riolu,and Munna
I've been hooked on Assassin's Creed 3 on the xbox360.

UBISOFT TAKE MY MONEY! K thanks. Bye. Cute

I think AC3 was over hype'd, all my friends in Adelaide say that it's not the best Assassin's Creed game.

I think its because they got so used to Ezio and Altair that they haven't given Connor a chance.

I haven't got xbox live, but I have tried "Wolfpack" and I love it.
Also I have finished the main story, now going back to complete everything else and eventually get 100% XD

It's a very interesting game. (no spoilers)
I just restarted my Pokémon Fire Red game on my Gameboy Advance SP. In my opinion, Fire Red/Leaf Green was and will always be the greatest Pokémon game ever. The storyline, Pokémon, HMs, TMs, and game geography was flawless, and the graphics were adorable. Plus, you can capture Mewtwo. Joyful_2

I restarted with Bulbasaur as my starter. I named myself Duck, my rival is Gary, and my Bulbasaur is Rooty. XD

I can't wait to get to Lavender Town, heheh.
So I got Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012 btw) on Sunday...

Probably one of the best NFS games I've played to date.

The graphics, the gameplay, just everything is so amazing. The way you go about getting new cars is neat, and I love just racking up as many as possible to have a selection X3
Sure, the storyline is a bit shaky, but the plot is still there, with becoming the "Most Wanted" driver, much like the original. Can't believe it's already been 7 years since that game, haha.

I plan on getting some of the classic Need for Speed games eventually since this game has rekindled my liking for the game, so I plan on playing Underground 2 and Most Wanted (2005) eventually.

If you're a sucker for speed and crashes, Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a must-have xP
The most recent games I played were probably ModNation Racers, Call Of Duty: MW3, and Battlefield 3. I got modnation racers about a week or two back and it's pretty fun so far. It's not as good as I thought it would be but it's a fun game nonetheless. MW3 and Battlefield 3 are both pretty fun as well, I personally prefer Battlefield but they're both good.
Resident evil 4 wii edition
Played Nintendo 3DS with classics StarFox64 3D and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D; these games were my very on the Nintendo 64 these games bring back memories, also funny thing I still remember the scent of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64. The same sort of scent from the 3D box OMG, haha.
Also I had Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 these Pokemon games for N64 were epic! Oh sure miss the old days. Smile
Just played Super Smash Bros Brawl about 5 min ago, beat my bro.
(Nov. 09, 2012  11:49 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Just played Super Smash Bros Brawl about 5 min ago, beat my bro.
I was just playing that too, and I beat a nasty sonic with my fav. guy Ike.

CS:GO its really fun, until your team dissapoint you, but nevertheless if you need to be good just jump in deathmatch servers and go for headshots
i am playing naruto ultimate ninja storm 2 but i am stuck on the kakuzu fight i have found i am really good at the normal and team fights but not story bosses since you have to do sertain stuff Uncertain
- Resident Evil 5
It's amazing how creepy the first section of this game felt. Walking through that town in "Kijuju" with everyone giving you death stares was incredibly unnerving. It didn't matter that you were in broad daylight. And while I can't say they accomplished that feeling throughout the rest of the game, it was still quite enjoyable.

I also appreciated how much background the game gave on the entire RE universe up until that point. Maybe it's because I haven't played through the first three games entirely yet, but I didn't know too many specifics about the early parts of the storyline (besides "raccooncityincidentraccooncityincidentraccooncityincident" which is always repeatedly mentioned, and for good reason), so this was especially interesting to me.

- Drill Dozer
I'm impressed with how many different gameplay ideas Game Freak was able to derive from the simple drilling mechanic. Such a fun little game.

- The Last Story
It's a shame that the online co-op for this game is limited to only six stages/bosses. It could have been incredible had they expanded on it. But though it is slightly repetitive because of the six stage limitation, it's still fun nevertheless. If anyone wants to play online with me, let me know!
Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 are the games I played last.
Last games
League of legends
and skyrim (yeah I know it's old but I never got the chance to play it)
(Dec. 24, 2012  6:49 PM)interst Wrote: Last games
League of legends
and skyrim (yeah I know it's old but I never got the chance to play it)

Skyrim is not old. I like to play it too sometimes. Smile