Recent Beyblade Purchases

I wouldn't call this a purchase, but I found this Beyblade 2001 Guidebook about tournaments in Japan and the F series beys in a vintage anime shop. It was the only Beyblade thing they had, so I was lucky to find it!
I just got Spriggan Requiem and Nightmare Longinus for my birthday. I plan to get Twin Nemesis, Sieg Xcalibur, Drain Fafnir and Blaze Ragnuruk in a week.
I’m getting 6 RBV9’s and THREE Sr’s (One Red, Two Black, Hopefully!)  imma ask my uncle (who is my middleman) to look at the Codes on Sr’s Boxes to identify a black Sr. I will use one Red One and One Black One for battles, and the Unopened Black Sr For My Collection!
(Feb. 04, 2018  5:58 AM)SP451 Wrote: I wouldn't call this a purchase, but I found this Beyblade 2001 Guidebook about tournaments in Japan and the F series beys in a vintage anime shop. It was the only Beyblade thing they had, so I was lucky to find it!

Cool! Please scan if you get a chance. Smile
Today I got Dragoon from random booster vol. 8 in the mail. It came a lot sooner than expected!!
I accidentally bought 4 rapidity beyblades hahaha. my fault Tired
Just picked this up from my local supermarket, burst evolution/switchstrike beys are officially out in the uk. [Image: wscaMEk.jpg]
YES YESSSSSSS I got two RBV7s and pulled Maximum Garuda.. and also Kreis Satan...
[Image: rnFLRvy.jpg]

[Image: htB2pYE.jpg]

- B-102 Booster Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul x3
- Wyvron W3
- Fafnir F3
- Roktavor R3
- Genesis Valtryek V3

Finally picked up some of Hasbro's new Switchstrike stuff. They didn't even have it on display yet for some reason at the Toys R Us I bought it from haha.

And got some Twin Nemesis for myself and other players in Toronto. Looking forward to playing around with Ultimate Reboot.
Getting the Mugen Stadium DX set tomorrow, so i guess SgV.Mugen, and the Infinity Stadium.
new case!

[Image: t8U0oJr.jpg]
just a sticker

[Image: 5yh68X7.jpg]
minimal set up. foam came in a block, i trimmed the bottom flush and pulled out sections. then i siliconed the remaining foam down. 

[Image: T8swJnm.jpg]
nL for scale
(Feb. 13, 2018  4:25 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: rnFLRvy.jpg]

[Image: htB2pYE.jpg]

- B-102 Booster Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul x3
- Wyvron W3
- Fafnir F3
- Roktavor R3
- Genesis Valtryek V3

Finally picked up some of Hasbro's new Switchstrike stuff. They didn't even have it on display yet for some reason at the Toys R Us I bought it from haha.

And got some Twin Nemesis for myself and other players in Toronto. Looking forward to playing around with Ultimate Reboot.

65$ for the TW? you gotta be kiddin me.
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:03 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: new case!

Awesome! More people need to get these.

(Feb. 14, 2018  8:05 AM)Dodgest Wrote: 65$ for the TW? you gotta be kiddin me.

lol, that's not in CAD or USD.

[Image: t8U0oJr.jpg]
just a sticker

[Image: 5yh68X7.jpg]
minimal set up. foam came in a block, i trimmed the bottom flush and pulled out sections. then i siliconed the remaining foam down. 

[Image: T8swJnm.jpg]
nL for scale

where do you buy the case? amazon?
(Feb. 24, 2018  5:27 AM)LiquidCode20 Wrote:

just a sticker

nL for scale

where do you buy the case? amazon?

i bought the case and foam from SRA cases (thanks to a recommendation from Kei)

https://www.sra-cases.com/a036-silver-al...x-2-5.html
I got a phantazus P2 and am buying the whole hasbro wave 3 evolution

(Feb. 09, 2018  9:06 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Just picked this up from my local supermarket, burst evolution/switchstrike beys are officially out in the uk. [Image: wscaMEk.jpg]

Where??? Which supermarket???? LONDON????
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:08 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: I got a phantazus P2 and am buying the whole hasbro wave 3 evolution

(Feb. 09, 2018  9:06 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Just picked this up from my local supermarket, burst evolution/switchstrike beys are officially out in the uk. [Image: wscaMEk.jpg]

Like Tesco or Sainsbury's Apparently
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:18 PM)V2KX Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  11:08 PM)SupremeBlxder24 Wrote: I got a phantazus P2 and am buying the whole hasbro wave 3 evolution

Like Tesco or Sainsbury's Apparently

I must check

Got it at sainsburys. They're quite costly though. About £15.
(Feb. 25, 2018  6:24 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:

Got it at sainsburys. They're quite costly though. About £15.
Bruh. I might consider
tW from Sainsbury's in London, UK
While every Toys r Us in my area has 0 to none Beyblades, I find Alter Chronos at a Walmart! Sadly, there's no more space on the shelf that houses the rest of my collection, so it's sitting with the left-spin squad on my desk.
[Image: hmsthDP.jpg]
It's hard to find them here in the
But I found one
Found c3 here, think I was more excited than my 7 year old, until we battled at least

Picked up luinor l2 and the q2/i2 value pack also