Recent Beyblade Purchases

I'm so green with envy. Haha.

But nice buy SGMS. You too MidnightLWBO.
(Jan. 02, 2014  6:01 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: I have few of this, they really look cool, but can't use them.
Every time my son rip it, I have to unscrew it and repair the shafts.
Smile

The best thing about the duotrons, which they apparently still haven't fixed since first releasing it in Plastics, again in HMS and again in MFB, is that the two prongs apparently don't even launch beys at the same strength.

As for me, I dunno if I mentioned it but I bought a Kreis Cygnus for Cygnus, and an Earth Virgo GB145BS to replace one of my Earths (the second to break since limited began) and GB145's. Wanted to get the LED Sight thing for PD but Earth breaking killed that off haha.
Also, my christmas presents are finally arriving which is nice, but I mentioned those when I ordered them so I won't restate them.
Raidenovich: put that big image in a spoiler, but I really like the gold dranzer and driger Smile.
(Jan. 02, 2014  6:26 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Raidenovich: put that big image in a spoiler, but I really like the gold dranzer and driger Smile.

Done! And thankies Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:23 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2014  4:20 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I just got:
Legend Midnight Bull Booster
Ambush Attack 2-Pack
Smile
Nice! How did you find those?
Anyways, Kei told me my Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF And my Grip Support arrived! I'll be getting it when I attend my next tourney Grin

Found it in Europe
Oh, That makes sense. I would not expect to find that where we live Smile
I finally got the 2x BB-123's I ordered!
They turned out to be:
Hell Beelzeb 125XF
-and-
Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. 85LF

I was hoping for a Bakushin Beelzeb since I already have Fusion Hades, but this was still a fun purchase Wink

I talked to my parents and the will be letting me buy me Earth Synchrome 2-Pack tomorrow! Can't wait!
(Jan. 03, 2014  5:35 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: I finally got the 2x BB-123's I ordered!
They turned out to be:
Hell Beelzeb 125XF
-and-

I was hoping for a Bakushin Beelzeb since I already have Fusion Hades, but this was still a fun purchase Wink

I talked to my parents and the will be letting me buy me Earth Synchrome 2-Pack tomorrow! Can't wait!

You can buy guaranteed Bakushin Beelzub from one of my fave ebay sellers, Megalopolitan, for like $7.50 right now. He also is selling guaranteed Jade for just over $13. And yes free shipping.

Just made a large Ebay purchase most for collection purposes only as we already have them for use.
4 Layers Special Edition set including, Virgo, Pisces, Aries. this is for use, virgo in particularly $12.
The rest will stay NIB.
HMS yeah the cheap ones but I like em all 3 for $15.99
A123
A124
A125
LTD edition Green 3 seg grip w string launcher $14.99
BB-121 DX set $38.25
BB-117 Stongest Blader set $31.45
BB-106 Fang Leone $8.95
BB-116 Jade Jupiter guaranteed $13.45 had to get one in box for collection
BB-118 Phantom Orion $8.95
BB-126 Flash Sag $8.95
Besides getting lucky in auctions can't beat those prices on ebay.
I'm happy
I just bought bandit golem (hasbro)
(Jan. 03, 2014  11:58 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2014  5:35 PM)BahamdiaWyvang Wrote: I finally got the 2x BB-123's I ordered!
They turned out to be:
Hell Beelzeb 125XF
-and-

You can buy guaranteed Bakushin Beelzub from one of my fave ebay sellers, Megalopolitan, for like $7.50 right now. He also is selling guaranteed Jade for just over $13. And yes free shipping.

Just made a large Ebay purchase most for collection purposes only as we already have them for use.
4 Layers Special Edition set including, Virgo, Pisces, Aries. this is for use, virgo in particularly $12.
The rest will stay NIB.
HMS yeah the cheap ones but I like em all 3 for $15.99
A123
A124
A125
LTD edition Green 3 seg grip w string launcher $14.99
BB-121 DX set $38.25
BB-117 Stongest Blader set $31.45
BB-106 Fang Leone $8.95
BB-116 Jade Jupiter guaranteed $13.45 had to get one in box for collection
BB-118 Phantom Orion $8.95
BB-126 Flash Sag $8.95
Besides getting lucky in auctions can't beat those prices on ebay.
I'm happy

I already have Jade Jupiter Wink
Anyway, I know you can get it guarenteed, but I was using the $14.47 Gift Card Balance I had on Amazon.

I will check out that seller though! I will probably get the full sets of RBV7, 8, and 9 from pvc.cardexpert on eBay in August. He has full sets for like $36. I may buy RBV5 and 6 (since they're even cheaper.)

It may be kind of stupid to buy RBV8 and 9 full sets since I have Jade Jupiter, Screw Fox, Screw Lyra, Divine Crown, Fusion Hades, Hell Beelzeb, and Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver., but I mainly want them for parts and new beys. I don't even have any of RBV7 though! After this purchase, my collection would exceed 150 beys, and I could get a Rose Gold Platinum! I still want Big Bang Pegasus, L-Drago Destroy, Blitz Unicornio, Prototype Nemesis, Flash Sagittario, and Omega Dragonis (and hoping for Byakko, Garudas, and Fenrir) before I finish off my collection though...
After that I may still get some beys here and there (limited edition, metal fusion/fight, etc.)
I'll definitly get more beys if they ever start a new series though!
Buzztoyshop has the full sets for nearly $10 less. The Beat Lynx set which includes a few Mold 3 Gravity Perseus if you like LTD format its such a good deal. Its just no boxes with those that's why I got the Jade that I did...
(Jan. 04, 2014  12:56 AM)Coach Wrote: Buzztoyshop has the full sets for nearly $10 less. The Beat Lynx set which includes a few Mold 3 Gravity Perseus if you like LTD format its such a good deal.

Thanks! Ok.
I got Galaxy Pegasus, Grand Cetus and Ray striker not long ago for only £3 each out of Home Bargains. Just before Christmas I got the laucher recorder thing (can't remember the name) from there for only £3 as well. I love Home bargains. :3
Coach Do you have the link for the buzztoyshop ones at $30? I can only find their listing at $39
(Jan. 04, 2014  11:15 PM)Time Wrote: Coach Do you have the link for the buzztoyshop ones at $30? I can only find their listing at $39
Here's an auction for both I got mine for $27 each.
Random Booster Vol 7
Random booster Vol 8
Just noticed they also have bb-121 no package for like $25 free s&h
I decided to go with a Gladiator Bahamoote instead of the Earth Synchrome 2-Pack...
Still have $10 and will buy one last bey soon! That will be my last christmas purchase!
I got Bahamoote, Dragoon, and Behemoth at Walmart.
I am now an official owner of a NIB Phantom Fox MS Red Ver, Event Limited Grin
Its really weird, when you search for full set under buzztoy2007 those links dont come up, only when you search 8 pcs, I wonder why they dont label them as full sets...
(Jan. 05, 2014  7:03 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I am now an official owner of a NIB Phantom Fox MS Red Ver, Event Limited Grin

Congrats!
My Metal Fury Scythe and Beat rocked up today, I just want to give a shoutout to the seller raegan-co (store is lastoutpost) for being really good about me wanting to change the Duo Ice Titan in my order to Scythe Kronos on short notice and generally being pleasant and helpful through the entire transaction.

Also got my Flame Gemios 105CS which arrived very quickly from pvccard expert.

And lastly big thanks to Cannon for helping me get my hands on an MSF-H as quickly as possible on short notice and generally being a good guy. Thanks bud!

Also got my L/R from Austrapolitan (magapolitan's australian currency store), which I'm gonna take apart and WD-40 up, though I still won't be using it til my launcher rubbers arrive as I've broken a lot of handles lately.
I just got a Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF. Will be taking pics of it tomorrow
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141127520046?...1439.l2649

I bought that. So cheap :o