Recent Beyblade Purchases

Hm looks different than the ones I bought a while ago. I guess those aren't part of the limited 1000 piece release
Judging from the characters, that's probably Mani Ltd. releasing rare recolors in large volumes again. Pretty sure they've a whole department devoted to griefing collectors haha.
(Jan. 06, 2014  10:27 PM)Oceanking Wrote: Hm looks different than the ones I bought a while ago. I guess those aren't part of the limited 1000 piece release

I bought those too. They seem exactly like TAKARA-TOMY's.
Kai-V, is that listing Canadian/Australia Exclucive because I can't seem to find it on his us store. If you can,please post the US link,Please.
(Jan. 07, 2014  12:19 AM)WaveWing5 Wrote: Kai-V, is that listing Canadian/Australia Exclucive because I can't seem to find it on his us store. If you can,please post the US link,Please.

The Saramanda Ifraid and Orojya Revizer ? Sadly, I have a lot of problems seeing a lot of eBay pages for some reason, like most of what BeyderAndy posts, so I doubt I could find whether he restricts his auctions to certain people or not.

Hm, it does seem to say that it is a private listing, but you just need to log into your eBay account.

How about this ?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141127520046?var...1439.l2649
I just recived a Libra and Pegasis. Really happy with my buy!!
Are they from the Super Deck Set or Originals? If originals... damn.
They are originals. I'm already using Libra in Limited, haha.
:o Wait wait wait. You mean BB-18 Libra? NIB or used? If NIB then WHYy y
(Jan. 07, 2014  9:18 PM)" L Wrote: They are originals. I'm already using Libra in Limited, haha.

Dat original libra *_*
It was a BB-18. Was it bad I unboxed it? Oops, my bad, haha. I thought that was the easy one.
Lol. Ultra(the banned one) would rage so much at you. Congrats though!(is there any chance there was another one at the store you bought it at?)
Careful dude, those ones are fragile, and yeah they're rather difficult to find and IIRC kinda valuable...
I know Ultra, haha. We was going to play YGO once at a London tornament. He was a cool guy.

I got it from Ebay.

@Th!nk: I'll keep that in mind. I thought my Libra would like to be used in Limited. Guess I'l try not to tests Attack that much.
(Jan. 07, 2014  9:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Careful dude, those ones are fragile, and yeah they're rather difficult to find and IIRC kinda valuable...

Um yeah just searched ebay... there is 1 for $345. I wouldn't be playing w that one. Get the peg libra burn set for $12....
(Jan. 07, 2014  9:29 PM)" L Wrote: I know Ultra, haha. We was going to play YGO once at a London tornament. He was a cool guy.

I got it from Ebay.

@Th!nk: I'll keep that in mind. I thought my Libra would like to be used in Limited. Guess I'l try not to tests Attack that much.

If you're set on using it, it'd be very interesting to see some stamina tests. Even moreso if you eventually get a BB-96 libra haha, but I'd love to see if it can OS earth or Burn if you can get burn to stay in the stadium.

(Jan. 07, 2014  10:04 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2014  9:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: Careful dude, those ones are fragile, and yeah they're rather difficult to find and IIRC kinda valuable...

Um yeah just searched ebay... there is 1 for $345. I wouldn't be playing w that one. Get the peg libra burn set for $12....

I saw that while looking around yesterday on a whim actually, but no way on earth is a bb-18 libra worth that much - the Random Booster recolors are apparently quite valuable, but $345 is more than all but the rarest HMS recolors. Pretty sure the seller is going for "if there aren't any others listed and I put it at a huge price, people will pay way more than it's worth". Though, to be fair I'm not super familiar with the value of rarer early MFB beys.
(Jan. 07, 2014  10:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: I saw that while looking around yesterday on a whim actually, but no way on earth is a bb-18 libra worth that much - the Random Booster recolors are apparently quite valuable, but $345 is more than all but the rarest HMS recolors.

I do wonder what the Red and Black Libras would go for these days ... I remember selling my spares for around $120 each years ago, and Brad sold his for around $150, but that was when Libra was still dominant. However, it's much rarer now, so who knows.
I recently bought a red Libra on Yahoo! Japan Auctions for approximately fifty dollars.
(Jan. 08, 2014  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I recently bought a red Libra on Yahoo! Japan Auctions for approximately fifty dollars.
Wow! That's a pretty damn amazing price! How much would it be worth now a days?
That, maximum ? I mean, it is not as if it was RF and that it had never been released later after that : Libra is not useful at all anymore in the global metagame, and the recolour is not amazingly beautiful. Pisces might be worth more, but then again, it would just be for the slight difference of colour with the BB-83 re-release.

However, it is always a matter of "how much it is worth" versus "how much sellers estimate it is worth, or how much certain customers are ready to pay for it".
(Jan. 07, 2014  10:04 PM)Coach Wrote:

Link please? I can't seem to find one for less than $19-20.
Was the red Libra NIB? But congrats!
(Jan. 08, 2014  9:05 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Was the red Libra NIB? But congrats!

Not necessarily new in box, but none of the painting seemed amiss, so I would say it was at least mint.