Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 10, 2014  5:47 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, yes, on looking at beywiki I see it now. The part in front of the triangular designs is mirrored underneath on the original, but flat and hollowed out underneath on mold 3. That actually makes me worried about how strong the original could be in Limited, as that gap in libra's underside is a big reason that isn't a complete monster defensively (not to mention the stamina improvement that probably conveys), though perhaps the breakage risk and price will dissuade people from using it anyway. :\

I was wondering about this myself. I should do some comparative tests sometime between both molds (for both Stamina and Defense). Has nobody ever done that?
(Jan. 17, 2014  5:53 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2014  5:47 PM)th!nk Wrote: Oh, yes, on looking at beywiki I see it now. The part in front of the triangular designs is mirrored underneath on the original, but flat and hollowed out underneath on mold 3. That actually makes me worried about how strong the original could be in Limited, as that gap in libra's underside is a big reason that isn't a complete monster defensively (not to mention the stamina improvement that probably conveys), though perhaps the breakage risk and price will dissuade people from using it anyway. :\

I was wondering about this myself. I should do some comparative tests sometime between both molds (for both Stamina and Defense). Has nobody ever done that?

I don't think so, I didn't see any at least and I was around for BB-96's release and made the thread about re-testing it to see if it should be unbanned (my first non-intro thread, IIRC), so I probably would have seen it. I think part of it was because no one really pointed out the weight had been shifted rather than just added.

If you could do that it would be fantastic, it would be very valuable information to have.
I had forgotten about the presence of another Libra in the BB-22 Set I bought at the same time as the BB-25 Libra, so I have all the moulds now I think, hah. I also have Virgo and Infinite, so that should be interesting.
got a dragoon s with gold stickers and a gold wide defense,my 1st wide defense! for £5.99 incl pnp bargained down from £20 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...fresh=true
Well I'm getting this cool lot http://www.ebay.com/itm/331100513513?ssP...1439.l2648
Mainly wanted it for the launcher grips.
Also ordered
(Jan. 20, 2014  10:06 PM)Vanguardmetric Wrote: Well I'm getting this cool lot http://www.ebay.com/itm/331100513513?ssP...1439.l2648
Also ordered
That's alot! Be sure to make good use out of all that! Smile
A bunch of friends and I recently sniped a wicked deal on some used (!) beyblades on a local buy-sell site. We got a bunch of metal fusion blades and 2 stadiums (both the lighting l-drago) for only 20$! Here's the pic of our find.

[Image: 46460_10151817241460951_1729627075_n_zpsb1924516.jpg]
Nice! Awesome deal! Smile a ton of stuff Grin
I honestly can't see any of the beys, but three launcher grips for $20 is good already, haha. Seems like you got a nice deal.
We mostly wanted it for the stadium and grips. It's mostly metal fusion stuff (One first-gen dronzer, if we're not mistaken) and a bunch of various parts. The shogun steel stuff we already owned from recently getting back into it. Nothing like customizing blades for hours while doing testing. Grin
(Jan. 20, 2014  10:38 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2014  10:06 PM)Vanguardmetric Wrote: Well I'm getting this cool lot http://www.ebay.com/itm/331100513513?ssP...1439.l2648
Also ordered
Yeah I decided to get back into Beyblades with a bang lol I plan on playing in Limited because that is my favorite format, but I got RBV 7 for the BD145's and the RS tips without seeing that they were banned, haha
(Jan. 20, 2014  10:59 PM)Vanguardmetric Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2014  10:38 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
Also ordered
Yeah I decided to get back into Beyblades with a bang lol I plan on playing in Limited because that is my favorite format, but I got RBV 7 for the BD145's and the RS tips without seeing that they were banned, haha
Not to go off topic but, are their any tournaments near you?
I just purchased:
  • Super Deck Set (Finally get Libra and Pegasis!)
  • Random Booster Vol. 8
  • Zero G Random Booster Vol. 3

Pretty happy with my purchase!

EDIT: just realized I haven't bought a beyblade since like late November or early December last year.
oh no tri dident u her dat jade is bannd EVERYONE TRI IS ILLEGAL.

I honestly hope you get Bandid Genbull and Jade Jupiter Smile
(Jan. 21, 2014  12:12 AM)Tri Wrote: I just purchased:
  • Random Booster Vol. 8

EDIT: just realized I haven't bought a beyblade since like late November or early December last year.
Genbull, Genbull, I swear pull a Bandid Genbull! Otherwise, Nice purchases! Smile
I don't remember seeing it was officially banned (or unbanned for that matter). Even then, I'd like to get Screw Lyre for MF.
(Jan. 21, 2014  12:17 AM)Tri Wrote: I don't remember seeing it was officially banned (or unbanned for that matter). Even then, I'd like to get Screw Lyre for MF.

If you wanted Screw Lyra, I believe megalopolatin has one for $7.15 free shipping!
I'm going for Jade I mean, lyre would be my second choice though.
Got a hasbro thief Phoenix, i haven't used it yet since the red is so pretty :3
(Jan. 26, 2014  8:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Got a hasbro thief Phoenix, i haven't used it yet since the red is so pretty :3

Congrats, Never use it EVER Lips_sealed
(Jan. 21, 2014  12:12 AM)Tri Wrote: I just purchased:
  • Random Booster Vol. 8

Well, all of this came in the mail today! I LOVE Pegasis and Libra!

I got Screw Fox (my favorite bey! Now I have 2) and Archer Phoenic 125B from the random boosters. I'm not to happy about the Phoenic pull. I didn't have one, but the parts it came with are terrible, haha. I just love the fun of random boosters.
Thanks aquamarine! I'll try not to Tongue_outTongue_outTongue_out

Tri it's always good to have an extra W2D Wink
I just got these. Are they good? I payed £35.00:

(Jan. 26, 2014  8:53 PM)" L Wrote: I just got these. Are they good? I payed £35.00:

ooooo pretty I want those R2Fs! I think you got a good price.
got a black dranzer £14.82 my 2nd including the one i bought years back when it came out

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Dranzer-...7675.l2557