Recent Beyblade Purchases

My RBV7 came today! In it was Gravity Perseus BD145XF. Not the Beat Lynx or Vulcan Horogium I was hoping for, but at least it wasn't Vulcan Herculeo! XD
Three Zero-G Random Boosters Vol. 3 for under 25.00 on Amazon :3
(Jul. 03, 2013  11:27 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Three Zero-G Random Boosters Vol. 3 for under 25.00 on Amazon :3

Dude, that's an awesome deal! Lucky, lucky!
Wow! How many left? Imma get one!
I updated my collection last week, got a bunch of things;

-Thief Pheonic E230GCF -$11
-Zero-G DX Set (Attack and Balance) -$36
-Phantom Orion B;D x2 -$30
-Zero-G RBV2 x2 -$28

Not bad purchases, eh?
(Jun. 30, 2013  1:19 AM)Kei Wrote: - Beyblade: Shogun Steel, Thief Phoenix E230GCF x2

I've been wanting to make this ever since I saw the original TAKARA-TOMY Phoenic Flame Ver.:

[Image: pd6u.jpg]

[Image: wqjh.jpg]

It is comprised of the following parts:
- Phoenix (Red) x2
- Stone Face, E230, GCF from BBG-09, RBV1
- BBG-23, RBV3 Archer Phoenic 125B Face Sticker

Awesome.

whatisthisidonteven

I thought Hasbro's plans were to release this is fall?
Fall starts in August for toy companies, so these are barely early releases.
I just got Gaia Dragoon MS, Driger MS, and Draciel MS for $13.95.
I know they stink, but I'm not planning on playing competitively, so I bought them just for fun.
Picked up Pirate Kraken A230JSB not too long ago.. Despite all the Shogun Steel products recently surfacing, I admit, I was pretty surprised to find this. I had no idea of Shogun Steel's recent release due to my inactivity.. Nonetheless, I'm happy to have bought this. okiebuhbye

I just bought the Cyclone set and a Thief Phoenix from TRU and almost got Revisor too. I practically lost my mind.
Just got a shining god ms among a bunch of other things in a lot stars and I are splitting, we are going to argue a lot about some of the stuff in it, plus the whole lot cost $55
(Jul. 06, 2013  5:18 AM)Time Wrote: Just got a shining god ms among a bunch of other things in a lot stars and I are splitting, we are going to argue a lot about some of the stuff in it, plus the whole lot cost $55
WOW shining god ms epicc
Had an insane purchasing spree a few days ago. Bought a BB-10, Lightning L Drago, another Samurai Ifraid, an Evil Beafowl Booster, a Wolborg MS, Thief Phoenic, Gladiator Bahamdia, Spiral Capricorn, Death Quetzalcoatl, Dark Cancer, Gaia Dragoon MS, & Fang Leone. Not a lot of seriously awesome Beyblades, but most of them were cheap.
Bought Fusion Hades, L-Drago Destroy & Beat Lynx for $24, weew.
I just bought a Thief Phoenix and a Samurai Ifrit from Argos. It was 2 for £15. I did not expect to see them in the UK yet. They also had Pirates Orochi and Pirates Kraken
Just bought Thief Phoenic(Hasbro) from my local TRU. Really wish they had two so I could Synchrom them. There's no way I'm wearing my Phoenic until I get another.
(Jul. 08, 2013  8:11 AM)Infie Wrote: Recently went to Hong Kong and made a large purchase of Zero-G and 4D. Grin

How much those actually cost?
Received the following this morning :

- ZERO-G BBG-13 synchrom battle set

- ZERO-G BBG-25 ultimate synchrom dx set (defense & stamina)

Picture :

Thanks to dimsum2u ~!
Just purchased a Draciel V2 of off Oki's Ebay page for not a bad price it is in good used condition so happy with my purchase, i have been trying to get my hands on one for ages without purchasing an expensive NIB one off of ebay now i can start making videos with it on my Youtube channel as soon as it arrives!Smile
My Youtube Channel- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTqGov3L-UNWjdDiurvtR3g
(Jul. 08, 2013  8:11 AM)Infie Wrote: Recently went to Hong Kong and made a large purchase of Zero-G and 4D. Grin
So jealous. Are they cheaper in Hong Kong?
(Jul. 09, 2013  12:44 AM)The Supreme One Wrote:
So jealous. Are they cheaper in Hong Kong?
Not sure, probably translates to about US $10-$13 per bey. Flash Sagittario and Death Quetzalcoatl seems to be sold cheaper than others for some reason.
Hmmm...not bad, especially for Takara Zero G. That is kind of weird though, considering that they're both pretty good beys in general.
The sellers don't even know that they're good beys, they're just there to make money, lol!