Recent Beyblade Purchases

Ahh..I always tend to think that all sellers are males...anyways edited that.. Nice purchases nonetheless..
(Feb. 01, 2012  9:36 AM)Evolution Wrote: Poseidon Wow nice purchase's man, Those are some great bey's! Grin Congrats! Smile

@N0body Roux is a girl, not a boy ... Tongue_out
thanks for adjusting -.-
Bought a LOT of beys for a really really good price!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxpW6Ysi...e=youtu.be

Package came in this morning Feb 2nd!!!!
2 Sonokong Beypointers, hehe always wanted one of these!
As I'm getting back into Bey, I just bought;

1x Blitz Unicorno (mint condition,no box)
1x Phantom Orion (NIB)

I think I made out like a bandit getting those for under 30 USD.
Got the Rev up launcher, Hell kerbex and going to get the blue meteo L-drago assault version.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Clear-D...256bc1a715
Bought this with the help of a user here, since my eBay is for some reason restricted... not sure if it's a good deal, but it's cool and all Smile
Beys i've recently bought / or getting

Flash Sagittario (Pre-order)
Lions Lair Stadium (Hasbro Stadium)
Ray Gill or Ultimate Gravity Destroyer (ATTACK) or Probably Ray Unicorno/Striker if they don't have him (HASBRO VERSION)
Rev up launcher (getting it soon)
Can we keep this thread to beys we've acquired and are actually in our possession? I'm guilty of it as well with my last reply, but I feel it should be beys in our hands an not ideas of beys we intend to purchase.
(Feb. 03, 2012  4:21 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Can we keep this thread to beys we've acquired and are actually in our possession? I'm guilty of it as well with my last reply, but I feel it should be beys in our hands an not ideas of beys we intend to purchase.

It is called "recent purchases", so really it should be those beys which we have paid for, whether or not they have arrived.

As for me, currently waiting on the following:-

Sonokong Gold Driger S: Need a replacement tip for one of my older ones. This one should be here by now Confused
Rock Bison: Because my CEW part's tip is messed up and I'd like a replacement base. Plus I like Rock Bison for some reason.
Dragoon V2: Need the base and tip.
Wide Survivor x2: Because JR_Tiger is awesome, I needed one for one of my attackers, and he threw in an extra one because he is a legend.

Shame most of this won't arrive before I go beybladin' today, but oh well.
Well then in that case, my son and I could easily flood this thread....but we won't. But look out for a complete video of every bey that is under our roof bwaaa-haaa-haaa

Epic update

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTnzVz1O-Mf8Dt74SkKZ7..._UlRHvqSXg]

Metal Masters
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5XWqmF0ZhxSid7l7x99z...ckJ4aOOSaW] AND [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdpR0cT1N-vAMqea26gkR...kg7WhujT3k]
Damn, you guys are lucky as hell, haha. Where I live we still have Wave 2 stuff. It's pathetic, really. Can't wait to get some of them though! Joyful_3
(Feb. 03, 2012  5:52 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote: But look out for a complete video of every bey that is under our roof bwaaa-haaa-haaa

i cant wait, do it now lol Tongue_out, i cant wait to see how many beys u guys got now, its probably quadrupled (probably spelled wrong) since the august update lol Grin

oh and nice new buys

Waiting for these to arrive...(All Sonokong)

- Death Quetz 125RDF
- Diablo Nemesis XGrin
- Fusion Hades AD145SWD
^ Wow, nice purchases! and, when did SK release Hades & Nemesis?
(Feb. 03, 2012  8:42 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: ^ Wow, nice purchases! and, when did SK release Hades & Nemesis?

Today, they also released BB-121
nice buys Soldier Smile
im feeling jelly of everyone, i really need to get a 4D bey (i still dont have one Unhappy)
(Feb. 01, 2012  9:05 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Just won:
Jade Jupiter
Hell Herclueo
Quetz silver wheel + Face
Black Rock Aries
Bloody red thermal Lacetera (Clear wheel and metal wheel only)
Voltaic Ape
Dragoon V2 (thatt's right Jan Tongue_out)
Dranzer V
2 NIP WD's
Wolborg 2
Gaia Dragoon G
Driger G.

Hm, those are nice purchases, and you certainly know what I liked the most! Tongue_out
As for the Quetz Silver + Face, how much did you win it for?
IIRC, some ebay sellers are selling those for an amazingly cheap price... If you got it for a price higher than offered by those sellers, then you just missed out on a chance to get Quetz at a cheap price! XD
Whoa! That is an amazing buy! Grin
The price, according to me, is quite reasonable!
Also, its NIB!
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:52 PM)ACfalcon14 Wrote: Just won this.. YES GOT MY BABY BACK NIB! xD
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g105848822

That's a amazing buy, falcon!!! Grin That was a very decent price your got it for. I would have paid that in a heart beat if I knew about the auctions haha!! Tongue_out Congrat's! Smile
Woohoo, today I won the Ultimate DX Set on eBay!!! I so thought I would be outbid. I'm also awaiting the arrival of my Ray Gil, Random Booster vol. 7 and Red metal Faces. Finally I'll be able to make some decent combos.
(Feb. 03, 2012  10:09 PM)Poseidon Wrote: I got all the MFB's for $20 Grin

You mean $20 each, or literally all of them for $20??

(Feb. 03, 2012  10:15 PM)Poseidon Wrote: For all the MFB, that plus $12.50 (half of the lot shipping price .

HOW
i really want to know how u got them for that price