Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jan. 31, 2015  3:36 PM)Ken Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  1:54 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: There's always this one McD's on the interstate that I stop at every once in a while when I come home that, no matter how many times i say I want no onions on my Big Mac, will STILL put them on there. Then again, most of the people working in the back were a bit older folk, while probably the only young person was running the window.

No matter how many times they mess up, however, it will never beat the time I had to wait 13 minutes and 48 seconds for a 4 piece chicken tenders for my brother at Burger King. If anybody's interested in THAT monstrosity, I'll tell the story...
TELL ME DAT STORY.

Wish granted. So i go in, ordering for my little bro. They have none ready, so they go to cook them. No problem. The guy burns the first batch. Still no problem. Understandable. Except he does it three more times. Another guy takes over and gets it right and when they are finally ready, the woman who took my order forgot about them until she looked up later to see my ticket hadn't been cleared yet. 13:48. It was clocked on the screen.

Long story short, I found out that the chef that failed the first time cooking was fired the same day for reasons not to be mentioned on this site...
TTG's okay, but you guys should remember this show is for 10-year olds not teenagers. It's meant to be directed to younger audiences. At least it isn't Uncle Grandpa which makes no sense at all. I kind of like Clarence though. XD. I don't watch a ton of CN TV, but when I watch Clarence it's retty funny. Some parts are dumb but some are funny. But it really is directed at younger audiences.

I don't want to cause another argument, but @[OwnageDerp] saying "it's raining today, when usually it doesn't rain in CA." Is not interesting. Even the example of what not to post in the original post was more interesting than your post. "It's been raining for two days straight."
(Jan. 31, 2015  7:56 PM)Echizen Wrote: TTG's okay, but you guys should remember this show is for 10-year olds not teenagers. It's meant to be directed to younger audiences. At least it isn't Uncle Grandpa which makes no sense at all. I kind of like Clarence though. XD. I don't watch a ton of CN TV, but when I watch Clarence it's retty funny. Some parts are dumb but some are funny. But it really is directed at younger audiences.

I don't want to cause another argument, but @[OwnageDerp] saying "it's raining today, when usually it doesn't rain in CA." Is not interesting. Even the example of what not to post in the original post was more interesting than your post. "It's been raining for two days straight."

I know, the original show was for kids and I was well aware that TTG is for kids, and while it isn't serious, it should have some good morals, but it doesn't, "Boys VS Girls" is the perfect example. The jokes are stupid and what I expect for a horrible flash cartoon show, I'm NOT saying all are like that but usually see this.

Anyway, I said to continue this in another thread.
Clearly you do want another argument considering you brought it up while everyone here has been commenting about McDonalds and crappy cartoons. How do those topics blend in with the rain here? It was interesting, you just had to be there and should have saw me almost get chopped by a palm tree leaf. That's how windy it was.
Sorry about that, I shouldn't have talked about carppy cartoons.
You brought it up after I posted and started it in the first place. You didn't even mention anything about a palm tree... But no, and I'm sure a mod would probably agree with me that weather is not interesting.
It's opinion based, some could be interested in weather and some may think it's boring.

Anyway, I only find it interesting in "Most Dangerous Weather".
Guys, please stop arguing about this stuff.

It feels like the both of you want to argue- if you don't, just don't reply and feed the fire.

With Beyblade going on another hiatus, it's a shame to see remaining active members bicker over small things. The last few pages here have been scattered with arguements between various things, that are kind of ridiculous. (Not saying like debating about TV- that's cool, I mean like full on two-members arguing about something like what post isn't or is interesting.)
Maybe some are just stressed about lack of members, well not really, but it is pretty insensitive of us, sorry.
I don't care about the weather not being interesting or anything, what bothers me is the fact that while everyone here is discussing other stuff, you put yourself on the safe side by contributing then you bring up an old topic about my weather situation. How do those topics mix? That's why I feel the way I do right now. I thought the arguments were over and settled then you start another one. Well I have things to do so don't expect me to be as actively responding as yesturday.
How can something so small become so huge? If you are making such a big deal over 'uninteresting' things, then technically you are intrested enough to bring it up... Tired
I'm not sure if that was directed at me, (I seriously don't care if it was) but if it was, then let me say this: I don't want to go on to this thread and find someone reviving an argument, I find that very unacceptable. I really feel like leaving now.
I'm not going to respond to other things you said, because it's pointless, but it's not like I brought up a conversation from two weeks ago. No, this was yesterday and you directed something at me and I responded. But things in your own life shouldn't be taken out over the internet. All I did was say, 'Watch your posts'. The funny thing is, my original post was only partially directed at you.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:31 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'm not sure if that was directed at me, (I seriously don't care if it was) but if it was, then let me say this: I don't want to go on to this thread and find someone reviving an argument, I find that very unacceptable. I really feel like leaving now.

Listen, if it isn't interesting then do not reply or acknowledge that 'uninteresting' thing.

And you feel like leaving? Why? We're sorry if you don't like what people say but if you didn't want the arguement to revive, then you should not have replied. You didn't have to but you did so you can't 100% blame it on Echizen.
Guys, at this point it should just be taken to PM's- this is really just between Ownage and Echizen, so it's really just turning to spam right now. Ignore the posts, leave them alone to settle it. Simple as that. This is really disappointing to see two good, active people bicker.

I'm sorry is this is spam myself, I don't plan on posting more on the matter at this point.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Guys, at this point it should just be taken to PM's- this is really just between Ownage and Echizen, so it's really just turning to spam right now. Ignore the posts, leave them alone to settle it. Simple as that. This is really disappointing to see two good, active people bicker.

I'm sorry is this is spam myself, I don't plan on posting more on the matter at this point.

You are absolutely right. I'll stop now as this is stretching too long and me commenting is not making it any better. Sorry Leone19.
This post is ironic in that it adds one other message to the conversation, but as an administrator : unnecessary drama, guys. Move on.
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:22 PM)Leone19 Wrote: With Beyblade going on another hiatus, it's a shame to see remaining active members bicker over small things.

I understand, we're all a little annoyed, so might I enlighten all of you with some holy text written by the wise men of the olden days.

And on the 423rd day there was a flash in the sky, and a legendary bey came down like fire from the heavens. And that bey was called Pegasis, and it meant the end of the terrible hiatus that had plagued our kind for so long. And with that bey came a new hero, and that hero was named Ginga. And with his bey in hand he paved the way into the new era of beyblade. - Takao 3:16

Brothers, just as the wise man of old wrote about a new hero, I promise you that yet another is coming!

Jokes aside, I started my job today, it was a lot of fun. It doesn't particularly feel like work, which really helps the time go by. Not to mention free food and endless coffee! Today I had (several) churros Smile
(Feb. 01, 2015  1:26 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2015  8:22 PM)Leone19 Wrote: With Beyblade going on another hiatus, it's a shame to see remaining active members bicker over small things.

I understand, we're all a little annoyed, so might I enlighten all of you with some holy text written by the wise men of the olden days.

And on the 423rd day there was a flash in the sky, and a legendary bey came down like fire from the heavens. And that bey was called joy, for it meant the end of the terrible hiatus that has plagued our kind for so long. - Takao 3:16

I started my job today, it was a lot of fun. It doesn't particularly feel like work, which really helps the time go by. Not to mention free food and endless coffee! Today I had (several) churros Smile

Free food?! And you had churro?! D: Where can I find this place and get that food Libruhhh

Wow, that is such an awesome job! What a score you got Smile
(Feb. 01, 2015  1:31 AM)UW Officer Wrote: Free food?! And you had churro?! D: Where can I find this place and get that food Libruhhh

Wow, that is such an awesome job! What a score you got Smile

It's a camp that runs all year, new group every weekend. The only free food we get is what the campers don't eat, but there's still plenty. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate is endless though.

Thanks! ^-^ In a way I'm a bit frustrated with it though as I have several areas where I need to lay out some money but I just can't seem to do so fast enough. I need to save for a car, but I also need to buy some new glasses as well as prescription sunglasses (sunglasses for working in the summer), but I also need to purchase a new computer monitor and a GPU so I can edit photos on my desktop, but I could also use some more clothes. And of course I would like to spend a little cash on my personal interests. I'm usually pretty good at planning my purchases but this is a little ridiculous.

I should be receiving my student loan reimbursement for my second semester soon. I was going to put it into my savings for art school, but I'm considering using some of that towards the car and then depositing X amount of money from my check each week into savings for art school to speed things up a bit. Decisions, decisions.
Our whole town has a powercut and it's lasting too long, I'm getting worried.
(Feb. 01, 2015  7:35 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Our whole town has a powercut and it's lasting too long, I'm getting worried.

How are you still on the internet than Chocked_2
I'm using 3G, and I'm using a phone.
(Feb. 01, 2015  7:35 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Our whole town has a powercut and it's lasting too long, I'm getting worried.

So your town is doing what my town did. Still never forgetting that one power outage when my apartment was the only residence in the whole street without electricity. Turns out it was an "experiment" as they said. Hopefully you'll get your electricity back soon enough. (Things seem to be going fine here, I'll refrain from arguing. Unless its necessary.)
I won't anger you. If I do, tell me.

Apparently, some breakfast takeaway near us had a gas explosion and wiped out a lot of power, I dunno my neighbours weren't sure. I was rudely interrupted watching James and the Giant Peach as well Unhappy