Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Nov. 24, 2014  7:52 PM)Wizard Wrote: It's 70° F in my town today. The windows are open and it feels absolutely amazing, but I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. I live in America, so having this kind of weather just a week before December is a little strange. Still, it feels nice.

What state do you live in? The county may help too.
Right now its raining. Wish we had your weather. Crying
Right now its freezing. Wish we had your weather. Crying
You want rain? Or the sunny weather? I would really like some cold weather right now.
I like heat, and sun. And since I live where I live, I get it 10 months a year. But then, I remember we have the worst drought in CA history.
(Nov. 24, 2014  7:57 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: What state do you live in? The county may help too.

Maryland, right on the border next to Delaware. According to the news it got up to 80 at one point. They're calling for snow this weekend though, it's pretty crazy.
From near 80 degrees to.. Low 40 degrees? What? That's a 40 degree weather change! I hope you don't have that sickness where if there's a drastic weather change you get sick, that's what I have.
I've noticed there are fewer New York members than usual. Is it the polar vortex causing power outages?
I don't normally get sick from changes in weather, but when the weather gets cold my hands really take a beating. The back of my hands usually get really dry during the winter and sometimes randomly bleed. It's already started this year, but I'm using lotion hoping to tackle the problem before it becomes "unstoppable" again this year.
Actually I have a similar problem. My hands are abnormally cold, all the year long.
Haha, same problem but only during winter. It helps if you lotion your hands overnight. Wake up, and your hands won't bleed
That's what I've been doing. They're still a little dry though, I think I need to lotion them in the morning as well.

Off topic: Japanese radio stations are weird.
How so?? On the topic of music, I've discovered some music by J Dilla, and his music has remained stuck in my head. And his universally acclaimed album "Donuts" was released 3 days before he died. My two favorite songs are "Waves" and "Welcome to the Show." They're short, which explains why it's so easy to get them stuck in your head, and they're repetitive.
They don't really play much music. It's mostly talking and ads (Then again, I can't say American stations are much better), but when they actually do play music it's a shortened version so you don't really get to hear the whole song. Besides that, they play a lot of western music but it's really old stuff from the 80's and 90's.

I'm leading a Japanese radio on a friend's site soon, and quite honestly I feel like we could easily do this better than most of the Japanese radio stations I've listened to. Of course, real stations have to focus on profit and licensing, we just have to focus on providing good music and defending ourselves legally (To any Hummingbird users who frequent WBO, Hummingbird Radio is coming soon!)
Wait, you are in a project of creating a radio station? Is it one of those car radio stations or Internet radio?
So a Beyblade forum probably isn't the place to seek dental advice, but hey, let's give it a shot.

So last time I went to the dentist, I was told that my wisdom teeth were beginning to come in, and if my jaw grew just a little more I'd be alright. Fast forward a month or two and my right one starts bothering me a bit. It's not bad, but it's annoying. So today, I was eating pineapple, and I felt a huge wave of pain on my right side of my mouth. It got better, but didn't go away. It was definitely worse than the annoying pain before, and it went on for five minutes or so. It's subsided now, but I was just wondering, for those of you that didn't need your wisdom teeth taken out, was this what you experienced? Or should I go and talk to my dentist about getting them removed?
(Nov. 26, 2014  8:27 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Wait, you are in a project of creating a radio station? Is it one of those car radio stations or Internet radio?
Internet radio (I assumed it was obvious, sorry) He runs an anime tracking site, we're making a radio for it (But not anime themes, actual music)

(Nov. 26, 2014  7:52 PM)Dual Wrote: So a Beyblade forum probably isn't the place to seek dental advice, but hey, let's give it a shot.
I was told that I probably don't have enough room for my wisdom teeth but I have yet to get them removed. Sometimes they hurt, sometimes they don't; it really just depends on if they're growing a bit more or not. You have to remember, those things have to rip through the surface of your gums to get lined up, it's going to hurt. I'm just hoping that I actually have room for mine (They haven't hurt in a while)
Very off topic, but does anyone remember my allergies I posted about a few days ago? My dad made this recipe that basically killed my allergies: Garlic, lemon and honey. It tastes weird, but it will weaken your sickness, or best case scenario kill it entirely like me.

So watcha y'all doin fo thanksgivin'?
I'm Canadian. Hehe. Had Thanksgiving last month!
I don't do Thanksgiving, haha.

On another note: I found out I'm getting braces right after Christmas. Witch is good because I can enjoy my last Christmas dinner.
OMFG! Lowe's just made me laugh. They advertised this new fangled screwdriver in which they opened with "There are lots of ways to dealing with loose screws."....NOT MINE! Seriously, if I make it through Thanksgiving, I will have a lot to be thankful for....I think I am on the verge of snapping like a cheap twig!
I just found out that Manchester had a few people stabbing or beating each other up! something to do with the fact it's Christmas Markets, I actually went there today, and yesterday, someone got stabbed, damn, I could have died!
Whoa that's crazy! Ive heard of people getting trampled, but never stabbed...
(Nov. 26, 2014  11:56 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I just found out that Manchester had a few people stabbing or beating each other up! something to do with the fact it's Christmas Markets, I actually went there today, and yesterday, someone got stabbed, damn, I could have died!

*Stabs person, runs off with discount Xbox*
(Nov. 27, 2014  4:07 AM)BURGER KING Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2014  11:56 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I just found out that Manchester had a few people stabbing or beating each other up! something to do with the fact it's Christmas Markets, I actually went there today, and yesterday, someone got stabbed, damn, I could have died!

*Stabs person, runs off with discount Xbox*

That's not really nice dude! Stabbings are serious and Jinbee could have been affected. :\
Stabbed!? Who would steep so low to get a gaming system!? They would apparently. Thats plain wrong. I hope they went to jail, cause they should be ashamed of themselves being so greedy.