Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Nov. 23, 2014  2:57 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Ooh boy. I was listening to the radio this afternoon and there was a giveaway for roses for someone's "special person" The winner asked for two dozen rather than one, when the announcer asked why- he said they were for two people. He explained that one was for this 7-month pregnant wife and the other for his "side girl". He started dating the "side girl" after his wife started to become cranky, tired, etc. Suddenly, another caller picked up and it was his wife on the line. She started crying and yelling at the guy, before he hung up. They took the caller off the air to talk to her privately and put a commercial on.

I was pretty shocked and I'm assuming this was a prank. I mean, pretty coincidental and that the guy would be stupid enough to call from the home phone, where the wife could easily hear him and pick up the other line.

If it wasn't, man, that guy got what was coming for him.
When I started reading that post I thought u were gonna say he said the extra dozen was for the Baby...

XD. Maybe he called from home when she was gone and while she was listening to the station in a car. Or maybe he wanted her to hear.
That seems staged, there was a guy on The Woody Show (radio show in LA) where a guy broke up with his giga flat (GF) and the girl was on the air for 10 minutes, and the guy broke up 7 minutes into the segment. Another suspicion was that this was done on Valentines Day.
(Nov. 22, 2014  8:51 PM)Dual Wrote: I don't know what's going on with my highschool experience. Throughout my three years I have averaged fifteen minutes of homework per night (actually, that's a lie, it's way lower since I isually don't do any homework at home), and I study 45 minutes for my finals combined, and I was on B honour roll last year and A the year before that. Weird thing is, a lot of my friends share a lot of classes with me and complain about hours of homework. I'm not complaining though.

Bruh, I would be lying if I said I didn't get homework in high school, but I never did it. Pretty much slacked off for four years and I still graduated. To those who complain about homework, just tell them that if it's that much trouble then they can just not do it and still pass (On the assumption that you live in America) High school is a joke. Just wait until college, then you really will get homework. English essays aren't hard, but they do take a while to plan out and right. Math on the other hand was never a subject I was very good at. Homework was just ridiculous and I ended up dropping the class halfway through the semester. Luckily for me, I'm planning to transfer to an at college so in a sense I get to escape math.
Had quite sweet tooth today. I devoured two slices of pie, ate eight cookies, two cupcakes, and one slice of cake. My parents have yet to stop me. XD
(Nov. 24, 2014  2:30 AM)~Alpha~ Wrote: Had quite sweet tooth today. I devoured two slices of pie, ate eight cookies, two cupcakes, and one slice of cake. My parents have yet to stop me. XD

You shouldn't stop man...I ate more than those last saturday whicha are

(Nov. 24, 2014  3:49 AM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2014  2:30 AM)~Alpha~ Wrote: Had quite sweet tooth today. I devoured two slices of pie, ate eight cookies, two cupcakes, and one slice of cake. My parents have yet to stop me. XD

You shouldn't stop man...I ate more than those last saturday whicha are

Cannibal!

Get it? Get it? Cuz the M & Ms? Whatever.
So Alpha, you finally gave up on eating souls, huh?
I don't really like eating to much sweet stuff. I just feel sick!

Shido, you should tell them that thing that happened to you in school today. Wink
(Nov. 24, 2014  3:52 AM)KÅ«roko Wrote: So Alpha, you finally gave up on eating souls, huh?

Shido, you should tell them that thing that happened to you in school today. Wink

You mean the trashcan thing? XD
I don't see how I am not sick. Just had two more slices of pie, even thoigh my tooth hurts. XD

Burger King you funny!
(Nov. 24, 2014  3:55 AM)Yato-San Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2014  3:52 AM)KÅ«roko Wrote: So Alpha, you finally gave up on eating souls, huh?

Yeah that thing. XD
I has that sinking feeling that if I make it to Friday, I will be seeking therapy come next Monday (and a means to which to pay for it)

Tell the story!

I have nasal allergies, and I remember how it started. I was near a tree outside my house, and took a deep breath. The pollen infected my breathing, therefore giving me allergies. And the worst part? This sickness lasts a month. And it started just in time for Thanksgiving break. (I get a week off)
(Nov. 24, 2014  4:13 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

Tell the story!

I have nasal allergies, and I remember how it started. I was near a tree outside my house, and took a deep breath. The pollen infected my breathing, therefore giving me allergies. And the worst part? This sickness lasts a month. And it started just in time for Thanksgiving break. (I get a week off)

That's so annoying at night, you have trouble sleeping . Sucking on hard candy helps though, like cough drops.
Tylenol Sinus Night yo. The only thing is that you have to restrain your body from getting addicted and not reacting properly if you do not take a pill one night. It should still be able to stop the flowing eventually by itself.
(Nov. 24, 2014  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Tylenol Sinus Night yo. The only thing is that you have to restrain your body from getting addicted and not reacting properly if you do not take a pill one night. It should still be able to stop the flowing eventually by itself.
You had to go and mention pills...I feel a headache coming on
Whenever I feel like I'm getting sick I begin consuming mass amounts of orange juice. That's probably not good for me (Especially not my teeth), but it seems to be effective. I got into the habit last year when I made friends with an underclassman who was diabetic. Whenever she got sick her blood sugar would become hard to stabilize, so I tried my best not to get sick so it wouldn't spread to her. I haven't talked to her in a few months, but at least something good came out of that friendship. I never really liked orange juice, but now I frikken love the stuff. Sinuses suck though because no matter how much orange juice you drink, you just keep feeling like carp.

Speaking of the upcoming thanksgiving break, mine is at a bit of a crazy time. My portfolio is due in two weeks, and I can't get into the photo studio at school during the break so tomorrow morning is my only time to get any studio shots before my portfolio is due. I should have enough time for everything. If I don't happen to get anything good tomorrow, I'm going out with a friend to do some street photography on Wednesday. Either way my portfolio should be pretty nice when I go to turn it in.
My school is crazy as hell...They got rid of the trash cans...So we have to bring plastick bags to school to throw our litter in...
(Nov. 24, 2014  4:52 AM)Yato-San Wrote: My school is crazy as hell...They got rid of the trash cans...So we have to bring plastick bags to school to throw our litter in...

What if a kid needs to vomit but they can't make it to the bathroom? That's a little messed up. Man, I'm glad I'm done with high school.
(Nov. 24, 2014  4:52 AM)Yato-San Wrote: My school is crazy as hell...They got rid of the trash cans...So we have to bring plastick bags to school to throw our litter in...

Speaking of which, me and my mom were in a long line for those Hungry Hunt pins, (they're those hello kitty pins) and when we were around the front of the door, my phlegm came up, and I ran to some people, they told me there were no public restrooms in sight for the next 2 blocks, so I went where there was some potting soil, and I threw up. I actually threw up so hard, I lost my vision, and it turned foggy for 5 minutes. And I puked right in front of a group of people inside a restaurant.
That must have been an odd sight for the people eating Tongue_out
Hahaha XD
I can imagine their reactions. Did the people eating throw up as well?
(Nov. 24, 2014  5:47 AM)Andrios77 Wrote: Hahaha XD
I can imagine their reactions. Did the people eating throw up as well?

I highly doubt that.
My vision was minimal to blurry at the time, but I doubt that. It would be pretty funny though.
Today there was a big container truck in the front of my complex gate. The security says it ran over someone (it was raining hard so visibility was low, accidents can easily happen) and killed him/her (didn't see it happening).

Anyone ever witnessed or been in an accident? (keep it down guys, don't terrify me/someone else by gruesome details.

Anyone familiar with Rihanna's "Russian Roulette"? Man, that song is so dark-feeling its actually darker than an empty house at night.
It's 70° F in my town today. The windows are open and it feels absolutely amazing, but I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. I live in America, so having this kind of weather just a week before December is a little strange. Still, it feels nice.