Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

It was just a joke Wink

Anyways, jinbee, are you sure the actual stabbing was because of products? Or did it just happen near there and get mixed up in the rest of the commotion?

Seems a bit extreme.
(Nov. 27, 2014  4:16 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: It was just a joke Wink

Anyways, jinbee, are you sure the actual stabbing was because of products? Or did it just happen near there and get mixed up in the rest of the commotion?

Seems a bit extreme.

*facepalm* stupid me. XD

I hope it hasn't effected you going out or anything Jinbee.
I read about it, some of what I was able to understand was that rival drug dealers were engaging in an epic battle, and they killed anyone who was wearing colors that were specific to their gangs. (Think Bloods have red, Crips have blue. I'd know because I go to a school where I can't wear my own MLB teams logo.)
(Nov. 27, 2014  4:53 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I read about it, some of what I was able to understand was that rival drug dealers were engaging in an epic battle, and they killed anyone who was wearing colors that were specific to their gangs. (Think Bloods have red, Crips have blue. I'd know because I go to a school where I can't wear my own MLB teams logo.)

This is ridiculous. Red and Blue are primary colors, thus are colors that are worn a lot. Any word on how many people were stabbed? It sounds like it could have been more than just a few people.
(Nov. 26, 2014  11:56 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I just found out that Manchester had a few people stabbing or beating each other up! something to do with the fact it's Christmas Markets, I actually went there today, and yesterday, someone got stabbed, damn, I could have died!

I hope you didn't got stabbed...
[Image: Screenshot_2014_11_27_00_01_09.png]

Thats weird. I was the only one. O.o
For future reference, that belongs in WBO Random Thoughts.
Oh, I thought it was! Gotta pay attention.

On the way to school last week, we passed by a dead dog on the front of someone's lawn. Again, today, when we passed by the same spot, the dog is still there. Come on, people! Its in your yard! We know its probably not yours, but do something with it!
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:00 AM)~Alpha~ Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_2014_11_27_00_01_09.png]

Thats weird. I was the only one. O.o

Bro...The TDL logo looks differen't.
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:09 AM)~Alpha~ Wrote: Oh, I thought it was! Gotta pay attention.

On the way to school last week, we passed by a dead dog on the front of someone's lawn. Again, today, when we passed by the same spot, the dog is still there. Come on, people! Its in your yard! We know its probably not yours, but do something with it!

I had something like that, outside my grandmas house in the summer, there was a dead cat with its intestines and organs spread throughout the grass. It was there deteriorating for 2 months, and there had to be new grass because the sun baked the organs to the point of making the grass stink. Wow, that was a sick smell... Summer of 2011 memory #1.
(Nov. 27, 2014  6:47 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I had something like that, outside my grandmas house in the summer, there was a dead cat with its intestines and organs spread throughout the grass. It was there deteriorating for 2 months, and there had to be new grass because the sun baked the organs to the point of making the grass stink. Wow, that was a sick smell... Summer of 2011 memory #1.

One time when I was like 8 I was walking in the woods with some friends and we saw (what I thought was) a baby wolf who's body was deteriorating. Thinking back, it might have been a dog. I just remember seeing it's eye separated from the rest of it's head. I don't remember what it smelled like though.
I'm a bit late, but happy Thanksgiving to anyone else who celebrated yesterday.
When you give me a project and I have too much time on my hands...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQtFONvIE0
Wow, I never really watched Saturday morning cartoons as a kid, (I sometimes watched Kirby, Right Back At Ya, and Sonic X) but I barely realized there are officially none scheduled to air in the future, at least in my area...
(Nov. 29, 2014  3:40 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Wow, I never really watched Saturday morning cartoons as a kid, (I sometimes watched Kirby, Right Back At Ya, and Sonic X) but I barely realized there are officially none scheduled to air in the future, at least in my area...

That's because The CW replaced their Saturday morning cartoon block with some family-friendly cooking garbage or whatever. There are no longer Saturday morning cartoons on broadcast TV in The States.
And all these STUPID CGI cartoons and I absolutely loathe the fact that every 2D cartoon uses these bright coloured and animation that's way too fast and extremely lazy, e.g. Johnny Test, Almost Naked Animals, Teen Titans Go! Etc
man i havent watched saturday cartoons in so long that i can only remember kirby and sonic.
(Nov. 29, 2014  2:42 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I absolutely loathe the fact that every 2D cartoon uses these bright coloured and animation that's way too fast and extremely lazy, e.g. Johnny Test, Almost Naked Animals, Teen Titans Go! Etc

That's because those cartoons were all animated using Flash. There are still plenty of cartoons that use normal animation methods.
Well... you better hope it's stays that way.
Well, as this is for random topics, I have a little story. So today I was in school watching a presentation about drugs, and I had a BAD headache, so I asked the teacher to go grab a drink, and when I was walking over there, I started feeling dizzy, ears were ringing, eyes were blurry. So I grabbed I drink, then started losing balance, then passed out for 5 seconds. I got back up and walked back into the library and I passed out again, knocking over a table of books, and then the Fire Department, Paramedics and Police came. I was in the hospital for 2 hours. That was my first concussion too. So, that was my crazy day, and it isn't even over yet. At least after that I got to go out and pick up a Hades Kerbecs BD145DS. Grin
(Dec. 01, 2014  7:56 PM)des!re Wrote: Well, as this is for random topics, I have a little story. So today I was in school watching a presentation about drugs, and I had a BAD headache, so I asked the teacher to go grab a drink, and when I was walking over there, I started feeling dizzy, ears were ringing, eyes were blurry. So I grabbed I drink, then started losing balance, then passed out for 5 seconds. I got back up and walked back into the library and I passed out again, knocking over a table of books, and then the Fire Department, Paramedics and Police came. I was in the hospital for 2 hours. That was my first concussion too. So, that was my crazy day, and it isn't even over yet. At least after that I got to go out and pick up a Hades Kerbecs BD145DS. Grin

Do u know what was wrong with you?
I think it was just I didn't eat anything that morning, and I may not have gotten enough sleep.
Breakfast and sleep are important. I personally don't like sleeping (Just the thought of lying still and doing nothing for several hours makes me feel unproductive), but even I try to make sure that I get at least 6 hours of it per night.
So, I turn 16 on Sunday. It's crazy. But I was just kind of curious, what makes turning sixteen so "sweet"? I have been told it is because you are a year closer to getting your liscense but technically you are a year closer to getting it every birthday you have haha.

Basically why is it so huge (in the US at least).
(Dec. 01, 2014  10:53 PM)Mehoyminoy Wrote: So, I turn 16 on Sunday. It's crazy. But I was just kind of curious, what makes turning sixteen so "sweet"? I have been told it is because you are a year closer to getting your liscense but technically you are a year closer to getting it every birthday you have haha.

Basically why is it so huge (in the US at least).

From what I've seen, it's really only a big "girl" thing, personally.

I'd think 15 would be more important since it's halfway to 30, but sweet 15 doesn't sound too great, haha.

I've never really thought about this until you mentioned it, haha.