Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 01, 2014  10:53 PM)Mehoyminoy Wrote: Basically why is it so huge (in the US at least).

It's nothing special, just another year. I'm 18 and I always get invited to birthday parties but in the end I somehow offend people for not showing up. It's nothing personal, I just think birthday parties are for kids.
(Dec. 01, 2014  11:00 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2014  10:53 PM)Mehoyminoy Wrote: Basically why is it so huge (in the US at least).

It's nothing special, just another year. I'm 18 and I always get invited to birthday parties but in the end I somehow offend people for not showing up. It's nothing personal, I just think birthday parties are for kids.

Not necessarily. I mean, maybe balloon animals and pin the tail on the donkey are kid's things, but I always felt parties grew with age. I mean, yeah there are really "kiddy" parties, then things like Lasertag and stuff, then "dance" parties, and then more of booking a room or going to someone's house and having a good time.

However, no one can ever outgrow Laser Tag. Tongue_out
(Dec. 01, 2014  11:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote: However, no one can ever outgrow Laser Tag. Tongue_out

I second that thought.
Looks quite nice, like my Dragooon 2 custom avatar?
(Dec. 03, 2014  1:57 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Looks quite nice, like my Dragooon 2 custom avatar?

It's pretty cool.
Ha thanks a lot! I've been meaning to do an Ifraid 2 but later.
Are you able to do an Orochi one? *eight faic*
Eh I dunno, as I said in Spectrals fan series, I do this in my 10 minute break of college, I do it because I'm bored and I'm usually busy, so I'm not sure, a huge maybe is all I can do right now.
Wait, did you draw that? Or did you make it a sticker or somethin'?
I drew that on computer, just bored is all.

I was going to make it a sticker for my custom Dragooon 2 but I didn't make it yet so I didn't print it out.
I might be wrong, but I am pretty sure this is not a place where Beyblades are to be discussed. Maybe move this (interesting) conversation to Beyblade Random Thoughts?
This conversations was about avatars and art, just to clear everything up.
The theme of mine just happened to be about beyblade but it was avatar focused
On that matter, loving the avatar JinbeeTheDragon. I need one... PM me Wink
It looks awesome.
Thanks a lot guys!
It looks great, I like the shading on the motif.
I feel pretty mad about this weather, I understand you East Coast people are used to it, but damn. I haven't seen the sun in 4 days, and apparently we have incoming thunderstorms. (Again.) And more rain tomorrow, along with the chance of power outages. I saw a tree branch fly off a tree and miss the power line. I can't jinx that though. All I know is that for the next week we have nothing but sun, to make it look like it didn't rain at all! Whoo hoo.
I ran out into my driveway this morning to catch the bus, thinking that the light coating of snow on the ground wouldn't be too much of a slip hazard. As it turns out, it was actually a very smooth layer of ice, and I slipped and fell. Fortunately, I'm not hurt (I just got a few scrapes and bruises, nothing major) but it was still scary.

ice > mlg pro
Did extremely well on a project for science class I did last month! I got a 95 percent, the best in the class!

Surprisingly, I've been doing really well in science this year, too! Pretty odd, for me at least. Tongue_out
(Dec. 04, 2014  12:45 AM)Shido Wrote: Did extremely well on a project for science class I did last month! I got a 95 percent, the best in the class!

Surprisingly, I've been doing really well in science this year, too! Pretty odd, for me at least. Tongue_out

Well,that's good to hear mate! Grin

Speaking of science...I placed second in the Science academic competition...I was only 1 point lower to 1st place lol Tongue_out
Is it bad I memorized The Big Bang Theory theme song?
(Dec. 04, 2014  2:06 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Is it bad I memorized The Big Bang Theory theme song?

Is it bad I memorise nearly all of my favourite Anime theme songs? No.

I'd say good for you! Grin
(Dec. 04, 2014  2:06 AM)Hato-Bokkun Wrote: Is it bad I memorized The Big Bang Theory theme song?

What's bad about that?
(Dec. 04, 2014  2:11 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

What's bad about that?
I still have yet to remember Pascal's Law in science class XD