Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Hah, thanks. She supports all of my hobbies including blading hah. But I got my new iPod and now I can do all my social networking and stuff XD
(Aug. 24, 2013  6:15 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: First thing I told my girlfriend was that I was a super nerd. Then she told me she needed help on Zelda. It'll be two years on the 21st of November Smile

feels Smile

Anyways, about the kid stealing the beyblades, I almost caught one of my old friends doing the same thing at Walmart. It was in 6th grade. I went to the beyblade aisle and saw he had an Earth Virgo box in his hands. He says to me "Dude, I am so tempted to just take this thing. I think I'm gonna do it." I didn't know how to respond, I was only like 11 or 12 at the time. Then his grandma came around the corner and said "come on ___ let's go!" He put the box down and said "Dude, I would definitely get that one. It's really good."

I then just walked away wondering what just happened .-.
So I had a dilemma a couple of days ago where

Quote:you know when you're at the beach picking out rocks for your rock collection and they're all wet and nice looking but then when you get home they dry up and don't look fabulous anymore. like why you gotta play me like that.

and so with a suggestion that I

Quote:keep them in a bowl of water.

(thanks Hazel)

I did that and took a picture with my flash on. The result was:

[Image: RWVoTrX.jpg]

(◡‿◡✿)
Pardon me for asking this, but why are tattoos so popular?? Delete this post if I broke the community rules.
I mean, I'm 16 and its kind of a family tradition to get a small one. I'm getting the Deathly Hallows Symbol on my right shoulder, then the dark mark on my left forearm when I'm 18
Well, a lot of people like them because they represent something, or just look cool. My brother is 17, and he has one on his arm(he got it when he was 16) that says "Too weird to live, too rare to die."
I guess I'm just against tats for no reason... It just ain't my thing to get ink'd or whatever, I'd rather be the rare kind that never gets one.
Yay first day of sophomore year is tomorrow!!Smile and Bunny#1's first day of high school!!Grin
We're going to try and look for Bladers at our school!!Smile
(Aug. 26, 2013  1:25 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I mean, I'm 16 and its kind of a family tradition to get a small one. I'm getting the Deathly Hallows Symbol on my right shoulder, then the dark mark on my left forearm when I'm 18
Sweet. I would totally get the Deathly Hallows Symbol as a tattoo.
When I turn 18, I'm getting a tattoo with my brother. He showed me a picture a few years ago. It represented some brotherly bond thing.
Ownagederp, I agree.
Aren't they really painful? Pain to get a permanent doodle on your body?
Plus it's no magic marker you can just wash off, you're gonna be walking around, 80 years old and all your old people pals are gonna see the tattoo on your arm and point their canes at it and chuckle.
This is, of course, an imaginary situation, but entirely possible.
Just sayin.
Yeah and it'll look all wrinkly.
(Aug. 26, 2013  3:28 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yeah and it'll look all wrinkly.

That's funny enough for an award nomination.
@Ultramarine it is painful, my dad says it feels like a syringe with extremely hot liquid that burns your skin so much that the tattoo can only be removed via laser. Maybe there are different methods, I don't care.
My mom told me I wouldn't be able to take it so she took me to the parlor. They did a small line without the ink. Hurts like hell but still Tongue_out
Hang on... You actually got an ink less tat? Or just a drag across the skin?
(Aug. 26, 2013  6:01 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hang on... You actually got an ink less tat? Or just a drag across the skin?

They didn't make a pattern lol, they did a half inch long line. So yeah Smile
(Aug. 26, 2013  5:51 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: @Ultramarine it is painful, my dad says it feels like a syringe with extremely hot liquid that burns your skin

I have 10 tattoos, they do hurt! but all pain is forgotten quickly.
- Wait until you are old enough! (i got my first at 21)
- Pick an artist you are comfortable with/ using clean equipment
- Tell you mom first Wink

Personally i think it is a beautiful art-form, many people are super passionate about it.
and i think soon it will be "strange" or "odd" for people to not have at least one tattoo.
Oh my family uses same parlor, same artist :3 The 16 year old tattoo thang is a family thing ^-^
You can get those new LED tats too though. They've got to be pretty expensive, but I think they fade off after a number of years or something. Apparently some of the new ones they're making allow you to surf the web & watch movies haha

On the random thoughts topic, got a banned message today when I tried to sign into the WBO from school on my phone. I was freaking out for a while because I didn't do anything to warrant being permanently banned, but now that I'm on my laptop at home, everything is fine. Still not 100% sure what that was about.
I'm never getting a tattoo, man. Lead poisoning.
(Aug. 26, 2013  9:36 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: You can get those new LED tats too though. They've got to be pretty expensive, but I think they fade off after a number of years or something. Apparently some of the new ones they're making allow you to surf the web & watch movies haha

On the random thoughts topic, got a banned message today when I tried to sign into the WBO from school on my phone. I was freaking out for a while because I didn't do anything to warrant being permanently banned, but now that I'm on my laptop at home, everything is fine. Still not 100% sure what that was about.

Someone at your school must have gotten IP banned or something. XD You were using school wifi, correct? :p

Well, school is starting in about a week or so, and I'm getting excited. I just hope our Social Studies teacher is strict and our ELA teacher not.

Also, we got a new principal. Oh great. Time for a whole new adventure. Tired
I hate it when principals change. It disrupts everything. Same thing for teachers. My music classes are in chaos right now. sigh. I miss the first year of school where everything ran beautifully.

I actually passed my violin exams, I'm so happy. Grade 6 should be a thriller!
Every time I post on a thread, no one reads or replies. Do you guys hate me? Unhappy Or am I just not interesting enough? xD

Well, right now, I'm trying to get back into blogging. I always seem to make a blog and hate it moments after. And it usually takes me a week to create one/ customize to my taste.

I'm feeling very excited because I'm going to Six Flags tomorrow and school starts in 13 days.

Kujikato I understand how you feel. When we get a subsitute our room turns into a war zone. Hopefully with the new principal it isn't. I'd rather have a strict principal than a carefree "do whatever you want" principal. He was the Assistant Principal of the High School though... I'm quite worried. Our old principal was awesome because he knew everyone by name (about 1500 students) and was strict to trouble causing kids but very nice and respectful to all the nice, hardworking kids. He was my favorite teacher.

I heard that at my sisters school, the principal got demoted to Assistant Principal. I agree with that decision because he usually didn't do much and didn't seem to work very hard on school events. They were all free until he went to the school...

Has anyone noticed that I've been writing longer posts on the forums? :p Im trying very hard to earn recognition xD. Oh, me and my poor soul. I don't know why I love being a moderator of something. I guess destroying people who break rules is my thing...?

I can't believe that I asked out my girl friend so late in the year. We only spent two months together and we're separated this year. Unhappy Hope we can do things out of school together. Really want to bring her to a mall next to the Hudson River. They have great Japanese cuisine and a good view.

I also hate how big my camera is. I really can't bring it anywhere without fearing that someone's just gonna try to steal it because it's happened to my uncle twice before. And I also never travel that much, so Im stuck with pictures in the city, the woods, and my house, as well as my grandmas. *sigh*

I just realised how I love using both Facebook Message and text messaging for the same person. I guess its better when they are on/off the computer/ I don't have wifi.

Who else has that weird feeling on the subway when you're standing holding onto the pole and you're trying not to be awkward and stare at something, but during that you don't want to be seen staring at the advertisements? Or staring at someone? Because I always feel that and my onk resort is to sit down in a seat or stare down at my phone.
As for the subway, I close my eyes/look down and listen to music Smile