Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Apr. 15, 2017  10:59 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I wonder how many bladers here are furries besides myself?
I do suspect MonoDragon is one also due to their avatar.

*looks at age*

Checks out
(Apr. 15, 2017  6:14 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: *looks at age*

Checks out

From what I think you're try to imply, That is a misconception.
(Apr. 15, 2017  10:59 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I wonder how many bladers here are furries besides myself?
I do suspect MonoDragon is one also due to their avatar.

I am
(Apr. 17, 2017  10:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Well i have a lot to explain...

Nice to see you back friend.
For those of you asking, I am back. My father is battling cancer. But its now in remission! Tournaments are coming soon to NC. And Ill see you soon Canada!
I am about to snap. My parents keep nagging me about how I should constantly study to provide for my (future) kids, that my emotional problems and the depression I have should be second fiddle to my schoolwork. They carp at me once every 5 minutes, darn it!
(Apr. 18, 2017  3:07 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: For those of you asking, I am back. My father is battling cancer. But its now in remission! Tournaments are coming soon to NC. And Ill see you soon Canada!

Nice to have ya back, that's unfortunate about ur father I hope he gets better and hopefully wins the battle.

(Apr. 26, 2017  11:28 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I am about to snap. My parents keep nagging me about how I should constantly study to provide for my (future) kids, that my emotional problems and the depression I have should be second fiddle to my schoolwork. They carp at me once every 5 minutes, darn it!

Don't worry I get that too every 5 mins and I practically can't even see a point to my being in college anymore cos I literally lack the ability to revise something I don't enjoy and one of my subjects is horrid for me. My parents also slap the big expectations thing on me each time the convo comes up.
(Apr. 27, 2017  12:28 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Nice to have ya back, that's unfortunate about ur father I hope he gets better and hopefully wins the battle.

Don't worry I get that too every 5 mins and I practically can't even see a point to my being in college anymore cos I literally lack the ability to revise something I don't enjoy and one of my subjects is horrid for me. My parents also slap the big expectations thing on me each time the convo comes up.

I'm still a high school sophomore, and I have IB studies next year. Also, doesn't help my school is literally the hardest in Florida.
Have you ever been heartsick? As in you never see yourself ever getting married or going on a date? I have the social skills of a rock, and the appeal of a rotting banana. Also, my parents have been pressuring me so hard and mocking me for taking little breaks that I am just about to snap.
The new Gorillaz album Humanz released yesterday, and I want to get the Deluxe Version. I really like their music and what they stand for. Also out of the new songs I heard, I think "Let Me Out" is the best one.
When you have exams tommorrow and forgot to study at all. Rip. Unhappy
(Apr. 30, 2017  5:41 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: When you have exams tommorrow and forgot to study at all. Rip. Unhappy

Put 110% into studying today. Good luck, man! You can do it ;D
I studied a bit last night, hopefully it pays off. Thanks for the good wishes Hato!
Anyone else likes to eat ramen bricks raw and uncooked?
Me: Oh boy, I wonder how the train with face fandom is doing today
Train with face fandom: *wailing and gnashing of teeth over a new character supposedly being an alagory for being gender-fluid*

fandoms were a mistake
Oh my god my parents are like "now that it's summer, and school's done, quit Beyblade and get a life"

ummmm... Seriously? I can like what I want.
(Apr. 26, 2017  11:28 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I am about to snap. My parents keep nagging me about how I should constantly study to provide for my (future) kids, that my emotional problems and the depression I have should be second fiddle to my schoolwork. They carp at me once every 5 minutes, darn it!

Welcome to the club... Rip. The main annoying thing is that I'm nagged to work all the time and that's literally all I do in the first place. I'm at the top of my classes and it's still not enough ..
Sigh.... Another freind leaves me, like every year. If anyone wants to talk, PM me. I'll appreciate it.
Leaving the Toronto airport now and heading home. Will be postinf a lot of thoughts over the next few days. Prepare for the new and improved Dark_Mousy
(May. 29, 2017  12:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Leaving the Toronto airport now and heading home. Will be postinf a lot of thoughts over the next few days. Prepare for the new and improved Dark_Mousy

*thots
Guys, do you thing getting this LG V20 worth today?http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-in-Sealed-Box-LG-V20-VS995-VERIZON-64GB-5-7-Unlocked-Smartphone-/332208640095?var=&hash=item4d592d905f:m:mnvLrupqFf9l_3QpuQUHIEQ

Mainly getting this for its  low price. It's been a while since I used a high end phone, probably 2 years since I used my last Xperia Z5. and when it broke (lol) I used 2 midrange tablets which were pretty good too.

Other then price, main thing that made me towards V20 was it's camera (I heard it's pretty good) and headphone jack quality (I'm a huge fan of music and basicly with Food, Air, Clothing and Shelter, I need Music to live lol. Soundtracks of Beyblade is alot a reason I likeit :)),

I think Galaxy S7 was at same price too, but I wanted a phone which is big and easy to read on. Also it should be around 400$ as I'm on a bit tight budget now (also need a new PC/Laptop, Headphones, Burst beys lot [lol] and few things)
Daily meme. . .
http://prntscr.com/ffz9s9
(Jun. 05, 2017  4:13 AM)Yami Wrote: Daily meme. . .
http://prntscr.com/ffz9s9

omg Yami lol. thats really good tho hahahah. it wasnt my fault technically bc i didn't organize it and i just didn't want the community to be obvious
here's something that happened in our house.

there was a crazy lady broke in our house,while we were calling the police she pooped in front of our front door.
and thats the reason i was late for class.

#superannoying)Unhappy