Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I love Nintendo. God I love Nintendo. I love them so much that I will most likely try to attend the Sunday preview event in Toronto.

(the ball is rolling)
I love robots. God I love robots. I am a huge mecha anime fan, and I love drawing mecha as well.

(Wink)
I love beyblade. God I love beyblade. Imma be at 200 in my collection after i get my scavenger hunt prizes

I love my gf. God I love my gf. She's that one person who can make me smile no matter what
(Each person was supposed to add a sentence more than what the last person had, just like how I added a sentence to the number of sentences the previous Member had used, but cool to see you guys sharing these, regardless, hah.)
I love Train with Face. God I love Train with face. I love train with face so much that I buy the old Motor Road and Rail stuff off of eBay because I'm still in denial over the 2014 rebrand of the range (rest in pepperoni Trackmaster)

(you know what's funny about that though? That Motor Road and Rail range was basically just Plarail's train with face items under a different name in everywhere outside Japan. And you know who made Plarail? Takara Tomy. (The tomy half specifically.) Around 2007/8 the range lost it's license in the US or something so they gave the castings for all the engines and rolling stock to HiT's in house toy company  (HiT were the owners of train with face for a while), and rebranded it as Trackmaster, and it was pretty ok. Then once HiT was bought up by Mattel in 2010-ish, they made some really good stuff with the range right up until 2014 when the screwed it all to heck. And while all all this was going on Plarail's items were still selling well in Japan and they're still making train with face stuff today. It's a neat example of divergent evolution I find.

Tldr; train with face and beyblade have a neato connection)

(If you read this all the way through, I'm so sorry :p)
(Jan. 26, 2017  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: (Each person was supposed to add a sentence more than what the last person had, just like how I added a sentence to the number of sentences the previous Member had used, but cool to see you guys sharing these, regardless, hah.)

Whoops. ;^^
(I don't have much stuff to say unlike TrainiacJ so I probably wont have as much phrases haha)

I love the Captain Harlock universe. God I love it so much. I love it so much that I've basically watched the first serie two or three times, and that I will probably buy everything they will release (hopefully a remastered Blu-Ray version of the first two series, I keep my finger crossed) for the 40th anniversary, in 2018.

Oh, and, Leiji Matsumoto, the creator of Captain Harlock just turned 79 today, so happy birthday to him !
My heart goes out to the victims of the Quebec Mosque attacks. Stay safe everyone.
Ever since I was a boy, I dreamed of living in a swamp and rescuing Princess Fiona. People say to me that a person being Shrek is impossible and I'm retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon change my skin color to green and make me look like an ogre. From now on, I want you guys to call me "Shrek" and respect my right to eat onions and to protect my swamp, needlessly. If you can't accept me, you're a Shrekophobe and need to check your Dreamworks privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
my pronouns are shrek/shreks/shrekself
(Jan. 30, 2017  2:45 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: my pronouns are shrek/shreks/shrekself

Thank you for being so understanding.
Why are they buffing Bastion. What the carp.
(Jan. 31, 2017  8:14 PM)SimplyApollo Wrote: Why are they buffing Bastion. What the carp.

Because not being able to move is a massive disadvantage, especially considering that high-level play requires the whole team to move together much of the time. The changes should make Bastion even more threatening towards tanks and in close range, but easier to take out at a distance and less able to constantly spam heals. The buffs to Recon mode and the changes to Bastion's heal will make Bastion substantially more effective while mobile, but thanks to the heal being on a charge meter instead of being infinite and the reduced accuracy in turret mode, Bastion will be less annoying to deal with and easier to properly counter outside of effective range.
So I just recently found out Club Penguin closes down soon and that sucks because it was such an awesome site as a kid.
I'm an on and off beyblades collector. a yugioh decks collector and a massive romance anime fan. Ik it sounds weird but Yh somehow I have a romance anime fetish. I somewhat like Harem too to an extent like for example haguure yuusha no aesthetica or trinity seven or shinmai maou no testament.....
Thank you for sharing.
(Feb. 01, 2017  1:05 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So I just recently found out Club Penguin closes down soon and that sucks because it was such an awesome site as a kid.

Well, this isn't the first time, haha
Why did they get rid of Ken so fast. I want Ken back god dammit.

When will Ken return from the war
After reading 141 chapters of Fuuka/Fuka manga less than 3 hours last night. I have to say this is the most deepest manga I have read in my life. Probably gonna be more devastated once a certain episode of Fuuka anime air....

Me right now. . .[Image: pXBrf.gif]
(Feb. 04, 2017  4:52 PM)Yami Wrote: After reading 141 chapters of Fuuka/Fuka manga less than 3 hours last night. I have to say this is the most deepest manga I have read in my life. Probably gonna be more devastated once a certain episode of Fuuka anime air....

Me right now. . .[Image: pXBrf.gif]

Try reading Pokémon Adventures, then. Tongue_out
is pokemon actually anything remotely close to considered deep lol

edit: got it through my thick skull that catching creatures in small balls is a little bit dark
Capturing and making tiny creatures fight to death only for your pleasure and your self-esteem indeed pretty dark

stop complaining pikachu i need this goddamn badge
GUESS WHO JUST HAD TO TAKE DOWN EWW BURST BECAUSE OF COPYRIGHT ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

On the bright side, if I put it on vimeo, vidme, or do something else entirely, I won't have to Orange Brick the footage in future installments, but getting an alternative place to post the videos is gonna be a chore.

*heavy sigh*
(Feb. 04, 2017  9:58 PM)Mitsu Wrote: is pokemon actually anything remotely close to considered deep lol

edit: got it through my thick skull that catching creatures in small balls is a little bit dark

The manga is. 

Not that carp with Ash Ketchum.