Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Awkward moment you are 16 and have a very slightly noticeable receading hairline .-.

WHY .-.
(Mar. 03, 2015  11:26 PM)Crazy Carp Wrote: Copper Wires, insulated wires, toy motors, plastic, batterys, Etc.

Heres some pics of my robot, C.O.C.O.A, Crazy OP Can Operating Awesomely,
What does it do?

(Mar. 05, 2015  4:13 AM)Tri Wrote: Awkward moment you are 16 and have a very slightly noticeable receading hairline .-.

WHY .-.
GET BOSLEY PREMIUM STIMULATE, MUCH NATURAL HAIR! EMAIL BOSLEYCHEAP@GMAIL.COM FOR SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER!
(Mar. 05, 2015  7:39 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2015  11:26 PM)Crazy Carp Wrote: Copper Wires, insulated wires, toy motors, plastic, batterys, Etc.

Heres some pics of my robot, C.O.C.O.A, Crazy OP Can Operating Awesomely,
What does it do?

Its the ultimate annoyance machine, it does donuts and buzzes.
Does donuts? What do you mean, is it one of those wheelie tricks?
(Mar. 05, 2015  8:31 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Does donuts? What do you mean, is it one of those wheelie tricks?

it Spins around.
My feet are in bits after a long walk into town to sell my phone. I only got £30 for it cos it's damaged. I won't be buying second hand again that's a fact. My better half has got me a surprise phone so that one I just sold was temp.. But it was such an awful temp. I knew I should have got some blades instead but hindsight is a flicking wonderful thing. ¬_¬
Aw, sad news- Fairly Oddparents is ending this month, on the 28th.

One of the last remaining old Nicktoons and one of the (still) quite funny ones. Shame.
(Mar. 07, 2015  4:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Aw, sad news- Fairly Oddparents is ending this month, on the 28th.

One of the last remaining old Nicktoons and one of the (still) quite funny ones. Shame.

Fairly Oddparents was one of my favorite childhood shows.

Even though I've stopped watching it years ago, it is quite sad knowing that the series is going to end.

I expect there'll be reruns of this.

(Mar. 07, 2015  4:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Aw, sad news- Fairly Oddparents is ending this month, on the 28th.

You know, I never really watched it, but I will miss it too. I know how bad it feels for something that has lasted your whole childhood, and part of your adolescence be taken away. I'm still never forgetting the moment I cried at the end of the Ed Edd n Eddy series finale. It makes me sad remembering it. I know we're not talking about Ed Edd n Eddy, but I'm mentioning it because I could relate to the pain. It's a very sad day when a TV show that has lasted at least a decade ends just like that.

Wow. I'm gonna miss it even though I never was a really big fan of it. But it was always just, there.

Unhappy

Damn, that's sad to hear. I use to watch it when I was younger. Unhappy

Wonder what kind of ending we'll be getting, though.
Honestly, shows like these don't tend to follow episode by episode and is probably a generic last episode, look at All Grown Up and Hey Arnold.

But I don't watch the show that much to know if they followed on but I use to watch this, it was awesome, except when they pull giant objects out their butts, I mean why do cartoons do that? But gee, make way for Breadwinners... ugh...
People can say it got worse in the later years, personally, I never saw the decline, myself.

I loved the new episodes with Mr. Crocker, especially "Bad Heir Day". That one was actually really adorable.
(Mar. 08, 2015  12:46 PM)Leone19 Wrote: People can say it got worse in the later years, personally, I never saw the decline, myself.

I loved the new episodes with Mr. Crocker, especially "Bad Heir Day". That one was actually really adorable.

I saw the change in quality, that's why I don't watch it anymore. Spongebob had a decline too.
(Mar. 08, 2015  4:28 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2015  12:46 PM)Leone19 Wrote: People can say it got worse in the later years, personally, I never saw the decline, myself.

I saw the change in quality, that's why I don't watch it anymore. Spongebob had a decline too.

I use to love Fairly Odd Parents but ever since "It's A Wishful Life", I had my doubts, Spongebob and Family Guy has a massive decline, with episodes like "Spongebob You're Fired" for Spongebob and almost every god awful season 12 episode from Family Guy, especially "Into Harmony's Way", "A Fistful Of Meg" and "----- A Love Sore" which were some of the worst episodes ever.

Fairly Odd Parents will be missed as Nickelodeon had a lot of carp lately.
I stopped watching when Poof was born (2008) because I felt like it just went downhill from there. That episode was really weird, too lol
Nevertheless, it's sad to see the show end because I really enjoyed it as a kid. I even had Fairly Odd Parents glasses growing up Smile
Watch the last episode actually follow up with the Timmy Turner is Danny Fenton conspiracy. That would be kind of cool though.
I've noticed that I'm a big fan of the pop in, ala Kramer from Seinfeld. Ie: I pop in on the forums to see how everyone is doing and just smile. ok im done

edit: also, i miss you all. i hope everyone is doing okay. beyblade isn't really a main priority in my life anymore, but i do still think of the forums and you all every day. i'm glad the forums are still up and beyblade hasn't died in your hearts. <3
(Mar. 09, 2015  7:40 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Watch the last episode actually follow up with the Timmy Turner is Danny Fenton conspiracy. That would be kind of cool though.

Never read those weird conspiracies...
I actually thought that theory up as a child myself, but that was before I discovered the dark corners of the Internet.
(Mar. 09, 2015  11:38 AM)djspida5 Wrote: I've noticed that I'm a big fan of the pop in, ala Kramer from Seinfeld. Ie: I pop in on the forums to see how everyone is doing and just smile. ok im done

edit: also, i miss you all. i hope everyone is doing okay. beyblade isn't really a main priority in my life anymore, but i do still think of the forums and you all every day. i'm glad the forums are still up and beyblade hasn't died in your hearts. <3

Likewise. Unsmith

We'll always be around!
Ugh

So im trying to rename my account for a wikia and really decide on a name

I like ApollonirInfinity but EvolutionApollonir has started to grow on me

On another note,Im really happy to find a secret talent of mine..Stand Up Comedy!

Yup,Im making jokes now xD

I discovered this today while walking around in the recording room.I randomly decided to pick up a mic and start going at it

Who knows,I might have a event
Guys , this is big news. The worlds largest snake was found dead in a small African village (forgot what country.)

Here's the video someone took: http://i.imgur.com/5jHM4ey.gifv . You can find it on youtube, but I find imgur the easiest way to view.

Read this after you watched the video for specifics
(Mar. 13, 2015  5:46 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Guys , this is big news. The worlds largest snake was found dead in a small African village (forgot what country.)

Here's the video someone took: http://i.imgur.com/5jHM4ey.gifv . You can find it on youtube, but I find imgur the easiest way to view.

Is this an early April fools joke? A Friday the 13th prank? or a carppy jumpscare?
(Mar. 13, 2015  5:58 AM)Crazy Carp Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2015  5:46 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Guys , this is big news. The worlds largest snake was found dead in a small African village (forgot what country.)

Is this an early April fools joke? A Friday the 13th prank? or a carppy jumpscare?

Oh wow, technically it is Friday the 13 in my time zone right now. I guess consider it that Tongue_out

Grin