Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

School ends on June 20th for me! I can't wait till it's over, some of you guys are so lucky. I'm still going to be in the same school next year so I'm not that excited, nervous or anything.
Just found out I got one of my school's highest scores on the Englich ECA. Joyful_2
Nice! Oh yah, I scored best in class and third beat in school on the National Latin Exam.
Sorry bought the bragging Uncertain
Anyway, last night I kept having these half asleep dreams. In one of them, Luck was Mario and I was Bowser...then a B-Daman controlled by Bey Brad came and started shooting beyblades at me. There were more, featuring other people I've never met in real life, all from this site. I spend to much time on here XD
Though I suppose that should go in the strange dreams thread.
On yet another note, we have no breakfast food!
(May. 29, 2013  3:57 PM)Cake Wrote: Just found out I got one of my school's highest scores on the Englich ECA. Joyful_2

Nice! My friend Cameron in my grade, out of all the people in my school got the higher on our Algebra ECA. What's even cooler about this? We were 8th graders at the time! Freshman and Sophmores took that text and he got the highest.

Something even cooler, everyone in our 8th grade algebra class passed it!
(May. 24, 2013  10:29 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2013  8:48 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I don't have to worry about Freshman week! Why, because I'm 6'5", black, growing a beard at 13, and have more compatibility with highschoolers than people my grade, I've got it made this year! B)
I had to graduate to be able to find and afford hyperblades at the same time, Thankyou Grandma.

Daaaaaamn! Lol 6'5 and ur only 13! I'm 15 and only 5'4 and I'm black to! When did you get your growth spert, or were u always tall?

I'm sorry if this becomes another post. But yeah I get that a lot. And I was always this tall, My mom is 5'11 and my dad is 6'4, I'm expected to be 7 feet and the app is accurate within 1 inch so you kn what that means. I'll try to get a picture of all attendees at my tournament if it gets accepted, my battery doesn't die, and I can figure out how to post pictures.
Wow lol do you play basketball?
Today was our last day of school. I intend to spend my summer rewatching Avatar, finishing Kenichi, watching DBZ, playing Sonic Adventure and Psychonauts, and browsing the WBO. What do you guys plan to do?
Summer school, to catch up, since I'm transferring. I also plan to increase my b-daman collection, as well as host a beyblade tournament (if people will actually come!). Other than that, pretty much nothing.
(May. 29, 2013  11:02 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Today was our last day of school. I intend to spend my summer rewatching Avatar, finishing Kenichi, watching DBZ, playing Sonic Adventure and Psychonauts, and browsing the WBO. What do you guys plan to do?

Kenichi is such a good show!

I just hope to make this summer as long as Phineas and Ferb's :p
I intend this summer to do something worthwhile. Watch some anime, keep my room cleaner, and possibly start making youtube videos.
(May. 30, 2013  12:59 AM)LMAO Wrote: Kenichi is such a good show!

Good luck with that! I'm on the part where Kenichi is hunted by Ragnarok, it's pretty interesting and the fights are some of the best in most new anime. Which reminds me, I'm also probably getting season 2 of YuYu Hakusho from my library, where I'm at the part where Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama and Hiei enter the Dark Tournament. YYH is a great show, it's my favorite anime EVER.
(May. 30, 2013  12:59 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 29, 2013  11:02 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Today was our last day of school. I intend to spend my summer rewatching Avatar, finishing Kenichi, watching DBZ, playing Sonic Adventure and Psychonauts, and browsing the WBO. What do you guys plan to do?

Kenichi is such a good show!

If you intended to make a summer that long, you'd never even go to school lol
Anyways, I can't even enjoy my summer.. I gotta go to summer school. And to
top it all off, the LAUSD slashed my first day to August 13ish instead of September 6th...
Yup, that happened to me last year, except now either I transfer, and start August 25th, or I stay at my current school (please no!) and start the same date.
Anyway, that really stinks. You do get out earlier though, right?
[Image: C7jon1s.png]

Someone took my title too literally.
Hey! Its Bey Brad! The first time I've seen you post on here in awhile, but I may have missed something. I don't think you know me though XD
Anyway, that's pretty funny. Uncle Ginga wants you to vote for the next WBO president!
The debates would be much more interesting than the debates us Americans have for our elections, let me tell you that.
Just took the SAT. There goes my morning XD

btw Blader DJ 4 prez
I don't know what to do.

I just accidentally broke my sisters iPad. I feel like throwing up. The warranty on it is gone, and its going to cost $150 to repair the screen. I'm the only one home right now, and I don't know what to expect when my parents and sister gets home.

Crying
Ouch. Your sister is gonna be soooo mad.
(Jun. 03, 2013  10:45 PM)LMAO Wrote: I don't know what to do.

I just accidentally broke my sisters iPad. I feel like throwing up. The warranty on it is gone, and its going to cost $150 to repair the screen. I'm the only one home right now, and I don't know what to expect when my parents and sister gets home.

Crying

Yikes.

At least tell them that you will try to help around the house and do what they say as labor to cover the costs. And give a sob story of how much you are sorry to your sis.

Crying

Oof. Few things to tell your parents:
-Could have been worse, at least it can be fixed
-You'll cover the damages, with labor or chores or whatnot

Tell your sister:
-How sorry you are
-Accident
- Give her a gift
-Leave her alone for a while, when she calms down talk to her.

I've been in situations with my sis like this, just follow my advice!
ShinobuXD, Yeah, I know, I'm so scared right now.

Tri, thanks for the advice, I really hope she understands it was a mistake, I tripped, and my elbow hit it, and the screen just cracked.

Leone19, thanks for the advice too! I'm actually more scared about what my Mom will say, rather than my sister, because my sister's pretty nice to me, so that's good, but my Mom, will completely go berserk.

I'll definitely try all the things you guys suggested, but as for the next few hours, I don't know what to tell my Mom.

Run away from home, move to a different country and change your name.

But dude, like seriously, I don't know about her, but I'd be ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Though, since you're siblings and all, she would probably have hard feelings towards you for a couple of days and then she might get over it afterwards (it all depends on the kind of person your sister is) or she might hold a grudge against you for the rest of eternity (◕‿◕✿)

Lesson to be learned: DO NOT MESS WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S STUFF Serious

EDIT: Oh ya, listen to the others too, good advice right there bro.
Yike. Tell your mom the truth in a simple way so that it doesn't sound like an excuse^

I haven't been active for a while and it's all because my friend got my stuck on Homestuck, I'm in act 3 and I'm proud to say that the Cancer Troll appears first(it shouldn't be to much of a spoiler) I can barely get away from it.
Nice! I'm a big fan of Homestuck, too. It can be really... addicting. It's sad to see that it's going to be on hiatus for so long... Well, I have a lot of other things to keep me busy in the mean time! Like, the Dangan Ronpa LP on the SomethingAwful forums (I'm actually on Super Dangan Ronpa 2). If you guys have time, you should check it out! ...er, not right now though; the pay wall is up. Don't worry though, it'll come down soon enough. It always does! Aha.
I like homestuck, if you haven't read or watched the act 3 intermission, you really should. The Let's Read of the act is really awesome, great voice actors and the same great narrative that the comic is famous for. I'm actually making a comic like homestuck and I work really hard on it.