Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

I'll be honest...I've glanced at DK's icon & almost referred to him as Ryukiba before I caught myself.
Jeez! Looks like the Avi I made sucks Unhappy Guess I'll make him a new one If he wants. Sorry for a lot of mixing up you guys should of said.
(Nov. 12, 2013  12:44 AM)LMAO Wrote: YOU ONLY HAVE TO TAKE 7 COURSES?!

I have 8 courses, and since it's non-semestered, we have HUGE exams at the end of the year, and it's so stressful.

I wish I could take Spanish! I love French, but my teacher this year really sucks.

Looks like you'll have a really good average, nice job Tri!

I have 9 periods but 7 Classes because. My school has two periods of math which is TWO HOURS OF MATH A DAY !!! IT KILLS ME.
I guess me and ryukiba are the only ones that can see the uniqueness of each one Unhappy
(Nov. 14, 2013  5:07 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I guess me and ryukiba are u the only one that can see the uniqueness of each one Unhappy

Yeah? And our sigs are/were different?
I posted the difference between you 2 in my previous post. *sniffles at fact of being unnoticed*
(Nov. 14, 2013  5:11 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I posted the difference between you 2 in my previous post. *sniffles at fact of being unnoticed*

Oh just saw it ha! What's SMH&TMF??
(Nov. 14, 2013  5:11 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I posted the difference between you 2 in my previous post. *sniffles at fact of being unnoticed*

Thanks, I'm getting a new avi *sniffles*

EDIT: plus our usernames are totally different
(Nov. 14, 2013  5:15 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Thanks, I'm getting a new avi *sniffles*

EDIT: plus our usernames are totally different

It's ok DK! I'll get a new avi!Smile besides your avatar suites you more than my own does!Joyful_3
I'm planning on getting a new sig too Smile , thanks *sniffles but cheers up*
It means shaking my head and tapping my foot. Ryukiba Get a fishy gif or the magikarp "I will kill you all" pic for your new avi.
(Nov. 14, 2013  5:26 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: It means shaking my head and tapping my foot. Ryukiba Get a fishy gif or the magikarp "I will kill you all" pic for your new avi.

Sounds awesome I'll try😃😃
Well me a DK aren't friends anymore lol.

I just went a full 24 hours up Grin
I had my first wrestling practice on Monday!Smile it was fun! I learned some new wrestling moves and how to resist!Smile though it was hard, I enjoyed it! A lot!GrinGrin
Yesterday the wrestling team went to a different school to weigh ourselves, check our body fat and another thing that was weird?.-.
Here's my weight and how much body fat I had:
Tonight- making a presentation with Bullchamp about Beyblade to the local community center, so I can get a room there for all future tournaments I'll be hosting.

Wish me luck.
Yes, Leone19! Convice 'em!!
3 day weekend for and people who live in my region of Toronto!!!! Smile
Heck Yeah! Same With Me!

(Nov. 14, 2013  11:03 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Tonight- making a presentation with Bullchamp about Beyblade to the local community center, so I can get a room there for all future tournaments I'll be hosting.

Wish me luck.

(Nov. 14, 2013  11:09 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Yes, Leone19! Convice 'em!!

Thanks, I'll do my best.

I have a quick video on Beyblade and the WBO I whipped up, then Bullchamp and I will do a few demos. Grin

Hopefully the science of the game will impress them.
(Nov. 14, 2013  11:16 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Heck Yeah! Same With Me!

Yeah we both do since we both live in York region which is great!!!!! Smile
(Nov. 14, 2013  11:03 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Tonight- making a presentation with Bullchamp about Beyblade to the local community center, so I can get a room there for all future tournaments I'll be hosting.

Wish me luck.

Good luck! I know you'll get it Smile (as long as that annoying girl from last time isn't there lol)
Good Luck Leone! You'll Do Well! Trust Me.

(Nov. 14, 2013  11:20 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote:

Wait! Why Do You Not Have School? I Have No School Because Of Parent/Teacher Interviews.
Thanks everyone.

I'll post the video and speech tomorrow or over the weekend; hopefully it'll work out.
Yeah please do, I'm interested to see it.
(Nov. 15, 2013  12:06 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Good Luck Leone! You'll Do Well! Trust Me.

(Nov. 14, 2013  11:20 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote:

Wait! Why Do You Not Have School? I Have No School Because Of Parent/Teacher Interviews.

I have a P.A day tommorow probably because of parent/teacher interviews anyways a day off school is a day off school Smile I have my parent/teacher interview tommorow in the morning