Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

Ever since i started wearing jika tabi (ninja shoes) i dont do any physical activity without them. The only thing is you have no cushion on the bottom, i found that out the hard way when i side kicked a tree thinkin it wouldnt hurt
You guys were talking about eating your steaks medium, but what about burgers? I grew up being told that eating burgers medium increases the chance of sickness than it does steak. Though now in places that offer it such as actual restaurants (not fast food) I order my burgers medium.

But is there a difference between ground beef and a slab of beef?
Ground beef is generally lower quality overall, I guess, but other than that I'm not sure. For some reason it just "feels" less safe to me to eat it with anything more than a little light pink in it. I also find less difference in taste in ground beef than I do actual steak, but then I don't eat ground beef that often.
Well I grew up in a vegetarian family and the only meat I really eat is chicken (and even then only boneless, I feel like vomiting every time I eat boned) so lol seeing all this conversation is leaving me clueless.
I get my burgers rare in restaurants that still allow you to choose, though I'm less picky about my wellness with burgers. As long as they're not dry, I'm good.
Are we still on the topic of how we like our meat cooked? Speechless
What have I done Smithicide

Anyways, sorry if this is kinda inappropriate, but I think it's funny so I'll post it. I'll just put it in a spoiler.

I don't know what you mean, plenty of pimps play with and discuss spinning tops on a forum, hundreds and hundreds of times...DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...
Yeah, totally, and they're profile picture on Instagram and Facebook and Twitter and Snapchat are all of Tetsuya Watarigani spinning on his back like a crab instead of selfies and duckfaces...
Tri, you're hilarious.
Not in my case. I girl at my school loves beyblades, or at least she says she does. She might just be saying that, because she keeps asking me questions only about the anime.
Girls like Beyblade. ...or maybe that's just me lol. But honestly, from a female perspective, I don't think most girls would really care what you're into as long as you aren't shoving it in everyone's face.
Man, if a girl can't handle the fact you like tops, well, you'll run into a lot bigger problems down the line. It's not something I'd bring up on a first date etc etc, but the same goes for a lot of hobbies like that really.

That said you're young and at your age people are super dumb with the whole dating thing so u no, maybe this advice will only be good advice in a few years time.
In my opinion, no one under 14 should think about dating. Enjoy your freaking childhood gosh darn it, cuz then it'll be gone forever.
I'm never gonna date though. However, I won't rant about that, haha.
(Dec. 17, 2013  12:25 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: In my opinion, no one under 14 should think about dating. Enjoy your freaking childhood gosh darn it, cuz then it'll be gone forever.
I'm never gonna date though. Won't rant about that though, haha.
amen to that bro. It's just to much drama.
(Dec. 17, 2013  12:25 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: In my opinion, no one under 14 should think about dating. Enjoy your freaking childhood gosh darn it, cuz then it'll be gone forever.
Agreed Ultramarine.

Totally. Take a break and enjoy yourself. Wait until high school for all that fun stuff...

It's sad at my school, because the 6th graders are already getting dirty with each other, and some of them can't spell "quirk" (not to be confused with "twerk", which they obviously know XD). Not to mention that they are bigger than most of the junior class, and even some seniors.

It's also pretty sad when a senior can't spell "words" (seriously, one kid in my class spells it with a "u", every time, despite getting corrected, and I'm sure he's not the only one. Tired)

Of course, this is also the same school that has a average student IQ rating of 67 and a senior with an almost 5-year old daughter and another on the way...

Basically, I turned a topic about 14 year olds not dating into how incredibly dumb my school is...
At my old high school, I heard a freshman saying something along the lines of "...and I think it's my kid, but I hope to f*** not." Oh dear God.

My grammar school had actually been very innocent though, only 18% of my 8th grade class was minorly interested in dating, but that's a grand total of two people, haha. However the class after us was more "normal" so that's kind of going downhill.
Rather, just don't date unless you actually like the person. There's too much pressure on kids these days to date, even if they don't care for the person they're in a relationship with. Save it for someone who matters- & that goes for the other things too. I hear enough about this carp from friends in college.
^Agreed.

I never even considered a relationship when I was in school. Ever. When I was in middle school, I was too busy acting my age, and didn't really care whether or not I was single or if anyone liked me. Sure I had crushes like everyone else, but I never thought I was seriously in love.
(Dec. 17, 2013  9:00 PM)Exitium Wrote: ^Agreed.

I never even considered a relationship when I was in school. Ever. When I was in middle school, I was too busy acting my age, and didn't really care whether or not I was single or if anyone liked me. Sure I had crushes like everyone else, but I never thought I was seriously in love.
Heh, not me.
But there aren't many kids legitimately in love, until at least late high school. Love is a highly misinterpreted word, especially with younger people, which is why I bolded legitimately. Most kids my age and younger don't know the difference between infatuation and love, and often mistake their feelings as the latter. Which can mess things up. Which kinda circles back to the baby thing I was talking about, but not really. You know what? I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore, so I'll stop XP
(Dec. 17, 2013  11:09 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2013  9:00 PM)Exitium Wrote: ^Agreed.

Heh, not me.
But there aren't many kids legitimately in love, until at least late high school. Love is a highly misinterpreted word, especially with younger people, which is why I bolded legitimately. Most kids my age and younger don't know the difference between infatuation and love, and often mistake their feelings as the latter. Which can mess things up. Which kinda circles back to the baby thing I was talking about, but not really. You know what? I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore, so I'll stop XP

I've had crushes, but no one can ever experience true love so young, it is really misinterpreted.

Example~

My friend dated a football player in our grade, as of October(ish).

About 100 Instagram posts later: "I love you", "Loooveee you so much!", "Love you babe"-

They split in the beginning of the month.

His response to her breaking up with him? He can finally look at other people.

Love is definitely misinterpreted.
Love is a funny thing. You can think you're in love, and think you're in love, but then you realize how silly it is when you actually FIND love.

I guess I'm lucky. My wife and I have been together since Junior year of high school Smile

Actually, we've officially been together for half of our lives as of this month.
Yah, love and relationships are too confusing for me, as my thinking patterns ae more based off of logic than emotion, and in black and white, they just don't make sense. Of course, there's the grey area, but I don't venture much into there, haha.

Plus I'm just trying to stay a kid, while everyone else around me let go of that balloon years ago.
I totally agree that the word "love" is misinterpreted at that age. Love happens when you meet someone, you get to know them really well, you develop a connection, and you wake up one morning and realize that you need this person in your life and you really can't picture your life without them. Not, "Hey, I think this person is hot. It would be really great if we went out for awhile."

When I was middle school to my early years in high school, it was rare for any relationship that my friends or other classmates were in, to last more than 2 weeks. The longest would be a month, and even during that time, they were talking about dumping their boyfriends and hooking up with some other guy. That's not love at all.