Questions about the WBO

(Aug. 28, 2021  1:51 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Okay, I have another qustion (Sorry, I just found this out) Does the part have to not released yet for me to write a draft for it because a lot of the Approved Drafts I've seen were posted before its release thanks, that's my last question.

oh yes, you just cant put it in detail because it would be technically a spoiler
I have a question pertaining to Burst format rules. Specifically, the standard, Limited, and Classic rulebooks all say that if you replace a broken part on a launcher, it must be an "identical" substitute. My question here is, how rigidly does the word "identical" apply here? Does it mean that if I were to say, break a prong on a Venom Diabolos LR light launcher, I could replace the prongs with those of a Legend Spriggan LR light launcher, since the launches themselves only differ by color? Or does it mean *absolutely* identical, in that it must be obtained from another copy of the exact same launcher that you're repairing?
(Aug. 28, 2021  3:12 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I have a question pertaining to Burst format rules. Specifically, the standard, Limited, and Classic rulebooks all say that if you replace a broken part on a launcher, it must be an "identical" substitute. My question here is, how rigidly does the word "identical" apply here? Does it mean that if I were to say, break a prong on a Venom Diabolos LR light launcher, I could replace the prongs with those of a Legend Spriggan LR light launcher, since the launches themselves only differ by color? Or does it mean *absolutely* identical, in that it must be obtained from another copy of the exact same launcher that you're repairing?

I think it means like they must have the same structure

Also, I feel that the Beyblade Wiki is useless. It says things like Archer Hercules is top tier, while obviously it isn't. How come no one every uupdates it?
(Aug. 28, 2021  9:55 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  3:12 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: I have a question pertaining to Burst format rules. Specifically, the standard, Limited, and Classic rulebooks all say that if you replace a broken part on a launcher, it must be an "identical" substitute. My question here is, how rigidly does the word "identical" apply here? Does it mean that if I were to say, break a prong on a Venom Diabolos LR light launcher, I could replace the prongs with those of a Legend Spriggan LR light launcher, since the launches themselves only differ by color? Or does it mean *absolutely* identical, in that it must be obtained from another copy of the exact same launcher that you're repairing?

Also, I feel that the Beyblade Wiki is useless. It says things like Archer Hercules is top tier, while obviously it isn't. How come no one every uupdates it?

Beyblade Wiki is NOT useless. Archer Hercules used to be on the watchlist. You have to cut them some slack. Many part descriptions are still accurate. I personally use the wiki all the time for anything Beyblade related.
(Aug. 28, 2021  9:55 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

The Beyblade Burst Wiki is a great site that has very good information, it gives really good move descriptions and Bey descriptions (I wrote a page for Turbo Achilles A4 yesterday) so no, I would definitely say the Wiki is not useless
(Aug. 28, 2021  2:06 PM)USN Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2021  9:55 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: I think it means like they must have the same structure

Beyblade Wiki is NOT useless. Archer Hercules used to be on the watchlist. You have to cut them some slack. Many part descriptions are still accurate. I personally use the wiki all the time for anything Beyblade related.

But many layers that are not competitive are said to be competitive, and starting from gt, none of the parts have descriptions
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this question, but I was trying to find out how many tournaments a blader must attend before receiving a rank / showing up on the rank list.

Thanks!
One ranked tournament.
(Sep. 10, 2021  3:38 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: One ranked tournament.

Thanks for the reply. I ask as I have attended one ranked tournament and have received my BR score, but I am not listed on the WBO ranking list. 

Edit: Nevermind! Found it!
(Sep. 19, 2021  1:16 PM)Cath Wrote: How do you post a poll on WBO?

you edit the first post if its your thread, and there's an option for a poll
how do you edit polls? ive never had to, but i cant find a way to edit or delete one
Are people who are banned from WBO like forever banned?
(Oct. 06, 2021  8:51 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Are people who are banned from WBO like forever banned?

There have been one or two exceptions made I think, but generally yes.
(Oct. 06, 2021  9:28 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  8:51 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Are people who are banned from WBO like forever banned?

There have been one or two exceptions made I think, but generally yes.

Are they allowed to make another account after a few years or something?
(Oct. 06, 2021  11:13 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  9:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: There have been one or two exceptions made I think, but generally yes.

Are they allowed to make another account after a few years or something?

No, multiple accounts are not allowed, when found it has always resulted in another ban. Bans can be reversed by Staff, so access to the original account is restored.
(Oct. 06, 2021  10:39 PM)XxxxHaVoXxx Wrote: When will there be tournaments in alaska

If theres enough interest there will be, I suggest seeing this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Anchora...ING-CITIES and showing interest in tournatments in the area if you want them to happen
Is this a glitch?

[Image: 5piqzu.jpg]
It just appeared and I really don't understand it
(Oct. 06, 2021  11:14 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Is this a glitch?

I have it too.
(Oct. 06, 2021  11:19 PM)USN Wrote:

I have it too.

Hmm Maybe it's a halloween thing? I honestly don't know. Must be a whole site thing

Huh, I don’t have it. Did it just appear on your homepage? Or when posting something? But it’s probably just a glitch
(Oct. 06, 2021  11:14 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Is this a glitch?

It was most likely a glitch as I had it too for a bit and now its gone. Funny enough, i opened up WBO on my phone and it didn't show up there so its was probably a temporary glitch if you were using a computer
(Oct. 07, 2021  2:02 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

It was most likely a glitch as I had it too for a bit and now its gone. Funny enough, i opened up WBO on my phone and it didn't show up there so its was probably a temporary glitch if you were using a computer

I use my iPad for the WBO. I rarely use my computer for anything, but when I have my computer open I use it for WBO.