Questions about the WBO

What are the measurements of the beyblade burst Layer, disc and driver in centimeters and inches?
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:11 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Getting political is against the rules.
"I don't wanna bring up politics" Brings up politics anyway.

Look. In a public post is the wrong place to address your concerns about politics.

Just PM the staff.

Posting about it publicly in this thread is going to start a bad dialogue that breaks the rules over and over.

I don't want to bring up politics, I don't really care for them. I only continued to bring them up because they directly concern this wiki. I thought I made that very clear.

To quote myself: I don't wanna bring up politics but this directly concerns the Fandom.

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:29 AM)Mooingjoker Wrote: What are the measurements of the beyblade burst Layer, disc and driver in centimeters and inches?

Depends which one you're talking about, each of them have different shape and sizes. Any specific ones?
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:41 AM)Instarez Wrote: I don't want to bring up politics, I don't really care for them.

Then don't.

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:41 AM)Instarez Wrote: I only continued to bring them up because they directly concern this wiki.
They don't.
Im trying to 3d print Jade Zeus, im trying to find the average measurements in beys for it, can you help me?
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2021  12:41 AM)Instarez Wrote: I don't want to bring up politics, I don't really care for them.

Then don't.

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:41 AM)Instarez Wrote: I only continued to bring them up because they directly concern this wiki.
They don't.

They do concern this wiki. I was wondering if the WBO supports fandom or not since they've been spreading propaganda. The beyblade wiki uses fandom, it's in the site address and there's a side bar for accessing other wiki's through the fandom site.

(Jul. 20, 2021  12:45 AM)Mooingjoker Wrote: Im trying to 3d print Jade Zeus, im trying to find the average measurements in beys for it, can you help me?

I believe we have a 3D Printing thread. If it's not necroposting, try asking there.
The reasoning for the WBO using fandom is reach - the goal of bringing the most accurate information to as many people as possible. I would personally prefer going back to Beywiki and employing better SEO, because fandom is a horrible platform and horrible to use. There are many valid reasons to dislike them, both as a host and as a company.

Personally, I am unhappy that my work is on there, for many and various reasons.
I've got a question, so, how long does a thread need to be dormant for posting on it to be Necroposting, I'm sorry if I'm not making sense I just didn't know how to word it.
(Aug. 02, 2021  8:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I've got a question, so, how long does a thread need to be dormant for posting on it to be Necroposting, I'm sorry if I'm not making sense I just didn't know how to word it.

Disclaimer: I can try to answer this based on my observations. Forgive if Im wrong, as Im not staff and do not have a master blueprint for necroposting rules. This is based on my knowledge/observations from my time on the WBO + general idea of respect. Dont quote me, as I may be incorrect — note that I dont tend to necropost whatsoever, and I dont encourage people to

For starters, necroposting is allowed on “general” and “megathreads” (ex. Random Beyblade Animanga thread, my school thread, etc.). This is what people call “evergreen threads,” as in theyre open all year long and necroposting is typically allowed

For threads that arent megathreads, necroposting seems to be discouraged if the last reply was 1-2 years ago or more. Lots of things happen within that timespan, such as people forgetting that thread or going offline forever. As such, its seems to be rude if you necropost on threads like that and annoy someone’s notification inbox

Although this rarely happens (If I remember correctly), if youre REALLY desperate to reply to a thread that havent been active in 1-2 years or more, please make sure its a good and productive response. Not spam. Or, try to ask a mod to double-check if youre allowed to post a thread if youre unsure about necroposting rules

Again, Im not staff. WBO staff may correct me and clarify the rules
(Aug. 02, 2021  11:58 PM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2021  8:19 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I've got a question, so, how long does a thread need to be dormant for posting on it to be Necroposting, I'm sorry if I'm not making sense I just didn't know how to word it.

Disclaimer: I can try to answer this based on my observations. Forgive if Im wrong, as Im not staff and do not have a master blueprint for necroposting rules. This is based on my knowledge/observations from my time on the WBO + general idea of respect. Dont quote me, as I may be incorrect — note that I dont tend to necropost whatsoever, and I dont encourage people to

For starters, necroposting is allowed on “general” and “megathreads” (ex. Random Beyblade Animanga thread, my school thread, etc.). This is what people call “evergreen threads,” as in theyre open all year long and necroposting is typically allowed

For threads that arent megathreads, necroposting seems to be discouraged if the last reply was 1-2 years ago or more. Lots of things happen within that timespan, such as people forgetting that thread or going offline forever. As such, its seems to be rude if you necropost on threads like that and annoy someone’s notification inbox

Although this rarely happens (If I remember correctly), if youre REALLY desperate to reply to a thread that havent been active in 1-2 years or more, please make sure its a good and productive response. Not spam. Or, try to ask a mod to double-check if youre allowed to post a thread if youre unsure about necroposting rules

Again, Im not staff. WBO staff may correct me and clarify the rules

Thanks Sands, I'll take it with a grain of salt Smile
So, I was scrolling through youtube and I found an interesting video called "Why I don't like Quattro" and he said that to change modes on Quattro you need to pull up to tabs so it can pop up, but, it's hard to pull it up with your bare hands when the Beyblade is together, and, the rules state "You cannot change modes by bursting your Bey in the middle of a match or something" then he explained that you could use like a Ripcord or something like that to pull the tabs up, would pulling the tabs up with the ripcord be cheating? I'd like answers please
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I was scrolling through youtube and I found an interesting video called "Why I don't like Quattro" and he said that to change modes on Quattro you need to pull up to tabs so it can pop up, but, it's hard to pull it up with your bare hands when the Beyblade is together, and, the rules state  "You cannot change modes by bursting your Bey in the middle of a match or something" then he explained that you could use like a Ripcord or something like that to pull the tabs up, would pulling the tabs up with the ripcord be cheating? I'd like answers please

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to change quattro modes (like when you change zeta or xtend+ modes)
(Aug. 15, 2021  7:13 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  2:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, I was scrolling through youtube and I found an interesting video called "Why I don't like Quattro" and he said that to change modes on Quattro you need to pull up to tabs so it can pop up, but, it's hard to pull it up with your bare hands when the Beyblade is together, and, the rules state  "You cannot change modes by bursting your Bey in the middle of a match or something" then he explained that you could use like a Ripcord or something like that to pull the tabs up, would pulling the tabs up with the ripcord be cheating? I'd like answers please

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to change quattro modes (like when you change zeta or xtend+ modes)

You're allowed, yes, but depending on the disc being used, it can be difficult to pull down the two plastic tabs without first removing it from the layer.
So I’ve been wanting to ask this for quite a long time and kept forgetting to: In what kind of thread is it okay to post something when said thread has been dormant for a good while, and when is that considered necroposting? I already know that threads in the Your Creations subforum can be revived by the OP normally, and that general topic threads (like the Random Thoughts) ate okay as well, but in some cases it gets somewhat confusing and I don’t know whether something is okay to post or not.
(Aug. 17, 2021  10:01 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So I’ve been wanting to ask this for quite a long time and kept forgetting to: In what kind of thread is it okay to post something when said thread has been dormant for a good while, and when is that considered necroposting? I already know that threads in the Your Creations subforum can be revived by the OP normally, and that general topic threads (like the Random Thoughts) ate okay as well, but in some cases it gets somewhat confusing and I don’t know whether something is okay to post or not.

Don't write me off on this but I'd say a thread around 6 Months old would be necro posting or around that,  Don't take my word for it, I just joined 5 months ago lol
(Aug. 17, 2021  10:01 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So I’ve been wanting to ask this for quite a long time and kept forgetting to: In what kind of thread is it okay to post something when said thread has been dormant for a good while, and when is that considered necroposting? I already know that threads in the Your Creations subforum can be revived by the OP normally, and that general topic threads (like the Random Thoughts) ate okay as well, but in some cases it gets somewhat confusing and I don’t know whether something is okay to post or not.

When a thread is 3 months olds and you post on it it's considered Necroposting and you are not allowed to post on it.
am I aloowed to make a limited format tier list?
Weird question just out of curiosity. Is there a way to see the desktop version of the site on a mobile browser?
(Aug. 18, 2021  1:49 PM)Tri Wrote: Weird question just out of curiosity. Is there a way to see the desktop version of the site on a mobile browser?

The desktop and mobile sites are the same responsive site, and what to display is just judged by horizontal resolution. So unless you have a mobile browser that can pretend the horizontal resolution is wider, you'll always get one that exactly fits your current display.
(Aug. 18, 2021  1:49 PM)Tri Wrote: Weird question just out of curiosity. Is there a way to see the desktop version of the site on a mobile browser?

(Aug. 22, 2021  10:52 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:

The desktop and mobile sites are the same responsive site, and what to display is just judged by horizontal resolution. So unless you have a mobile browser that can pretend the horizontal resolution is wider, you'll always get one that exactly fits your current display.

I see. I was just confused why I couldn’t see bits, signatures, or win record/rank on mobile. Thanks!
So, recently I've been seeing a lot of people make Beyblade Wiki pages on parts of Beyblade and I'm interested in doing one too but I have a couple of questions.

1. Do you need to be special to write it? Or can anybody write in it?

2. Do you need permission to write one?

Those are my only questions, I'm interested in trying to make a Wiki Page or whatever people are writing! Please respond and have a nice day!
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:02 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, recently I've been seeing a lot of people make Beyblade Wiki pages on parts of Beyblade and I'm interested in doing one too but I have a couple of questions.

Those are my only questions, I'm interested in trying to make a Wiki Page or whatever people are writing! Please respond and have a nice day!

hmmm yes i think that you need to be special to write it (but everyone's special)
and i think you need perms to write one because per say little johnny can just start writing on the wiki irrelevant stuff that doesn't pertain to said topic.

please respond and have a nice day!
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:02 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So, recently I've been seeing a lot of people make Beyblade Wiki pages on parts of Beyblade and I'm interested in doing one too but I have a couple of questions.

You’re supposed to know a lot on the part, make it detailed, and have good grammar. Everyone has permission to, but not everyone should.
(Aug. 28, 2021  1:14 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

You’re supposed to know a lot on the part, make it detailed, and have good grammar. Everyone has permission to, but not everyone should.

Thanks, Cheeto! I use Grammarly so grammar shouldn't be a problem, and, I'll go over other Approved Drafts to get an idea of what to do, thanks again Cheeto!
Okay, I have another qustion (Sorry, I just found this out) Does the part have to not released yet for me to write a draft for it because a lot of the Approved Drafts I've seen were posted before its release thanks, that's my last question.