Questions about the WBO

thanks
how come everyone types "spam" in all caps? is it something i dont get or what?
(Dec. 23, 2010  1:30 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: how come everyone types "spam" in all caps? is it something i dont get or what?
Stupid/Short Pointless Annoying Messages.
say i entered a torunament would i be able to use my own crafted wheel??
Of course not, we play Beyblade, not "Homemade Spinning Top". Beyblade is a toyline owned and created by TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro.
oh ok thanks aquila and kai v
(Dec. 23, 2010  3:36 PM)ThermalNightLeo Wrote: say i entered a torunament would i be able to use my own crafted wheel??

You cannot because it is not an official takara-tomy or Hasbro Metal fusion/Metal fight Beyblade part. I suggest you buy some Hasbro beyblades or Takara-Tomy if you live in Japan...
um a have a bunch of beyblade mf stuff i have storms, rocks, flames, thermal, dark beylauncher grip Yellow pegasus thunder whip stadium that cylinder thing that holds ten beyblades
Are you allowed to use someone else's beyblade in a Tournament?
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:51 PM)Vulcan 90RF Wrote: Are you allowed to use someone else's beyblade in a Tournament?

With their permission, yes.
How do you get those cool signatures?
The ones like aron101 has.
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:33 PM)ThermalOrso2385 Wrote: How do you get those cool signatures?
Look in the Your Creations forum.
In my settings?
would it be okay to change the dark article on wiki since dark now has defense capabilities. sorry first time loggin into bey wiki
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:09 AM)Ra Wrote: would it be okay to change the dark article on wiki since dark now has defense capabilities. sorry first time loggin into bey wiki
Hm, it is always better to post a draft before making any actual changes to Beywiki. You could either post in the Dark Wolf DF145FS topic, or here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywiki-Updates
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:33 PM)ThermalOrso2385 Wrote: How do you get those cool signatures?
Thanks - if you pm me i can make you one if you tell me what you want in it.
Thanks - if you pm me i can make you one if you tell me what you want in it.
Hey guys, im a newbie. Can someone please explain the avatar rule to me, beacuse i read the rules forum but I just don't fully understand it. :\
KK, so basically, there is a limit to the size of your Avi, you can't post fan art without permission and it will be resized if it is too large...

Also, you should make an intro thread and read around a little more, if you haven't already =P
Am I eligible to post in the Advance Forum? I'm kinda lost now this is quite a change for me.
(Dec. 25, 2010  6:01 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Am I eligible to post in the Advance Forum? I'm kinda lost now this is quite a change for me.
Everybody is eligible to be an Advanced Member. However, not everybody is one.
Hello world bladers! Grin plzz tell me what is a WBO face and how can i get one/them?
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:43 PM)Mrflamelibra Wrote: Hello world bladers! Grin plzz tell me what is a WBO face and how can i get one/them?
Didn't I answer you...?
Help documents and Lists.