Questions about the WBO

My questions are how old is the WBO what did it frst look like, how many people doubted it would be a success, how many people thought it would be a success, and Who designed the logo and came up with the name? Yes that is alot of stuff.
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:27 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: My questions are how old is the WBO what did it frst look like, how many people doubted it would be a success, how many people thought it would be a success, and Who designed the logo and came up with the name? Yes that is alot of stuff.
the link is not working, ignore this post
(Oct. 09, 2010  7:27 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: My questions are how old is the WBO what did it frst look like, how many people doubted it would be a success, how many people thought it would be a success, and Who designed the logo and came up with the name? Yes that is alot of stuff.

I think Kai-V came up eith the logo and name right?
We had Brad Day last year :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Surprise...e-Brad-Day

Beywiki/the World Beyblade Organization is slightly more than three years old. The World Beyblade Organization will be two years old I believe.

I know Brad posted pictures of the old layout before somewhere ...

Personally I do not think anybody doubted that it would work. Brad started it, and we learned about Metal Fight Beyblade not too long after Beywiki was opened, so that is one of the best combinations in my opinion.

Brad came up with the name and designed the logo, although I think he had other Committee members' input.
most other computers work, but my mom's just keeps saying “guest”.
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:30 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: most other computers work, but my mom's just keeps saying “guest”.

even after you have cleared cookie, cache, history, ect. ?
I'm posting this from my wii!!
actually, i just got on.
Y'know what, it's really not a problem anymore, because I finally got my computer fixed, and I get internet on my wii. Thanks anyway though.
can anyone make me a sig?
(Oct. 10, 2010  10:31 AM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: can anyone make me a sig?

No, ask it in Off-topic Discussion, Requests, or the signature shops.
I just want to know, can the Wbo can send stuff to hasbro / takara-tomy?
And do you choose where to host tournaments or does someone decide where to host them?
moss cerated a sig for me but how do i put it on
are you alowwed to post a hms or plastic tournement?
(Oct. 10, 2010  1:10 PM)StormBladerXDS Wrote: moss cerated a sig for me but how do i put it on

Copy the image url and use the image function in the Edit Signature. Done.
(Oct. 10, 2010  11:47 AM)Nwolf Wrote: I just want to know, can the Wbo can send stuff to hasbro / takara-tomy?
And do you choose where to host tournaments or does someone decide where to host them?
We have absolutely no link with Hasbro or TAKARA-TOMY, so we do not have more means of contacting them than the average Blader.

The tournament organiser chooses the best meeting location for the region.

mythic ldrago Wrote:are you alowwed to post a hms or plastic tournement?
If there are enough people who own some and that the rulebooks are still respected, there should be no problem at all.
Sorry if it's classified but out of curiosity what can mods/ committee do that other members cant? Other than ban, give warnings and close topics.
I think they can edit other peoples posts, but I'm only 90% sure Uncertain
(Oct. 11, 2010  5:20 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Sorry if it's classified but out of curiosity what can mods/ committee do that other members cant? Other than ban, give warnings and close topics.
Un-ban, revoke warnings and re-open topics, haha.

But seriously, Moderators (username in light blue, like mine) can:
Edit other member's post
Edit other people's profile, details, signatures and avatars
Erase or delete posts
View erased posts (not deleted ones)
Post in and view the WBO Committee Room forum

As for admins (username in dark blue), I'm not 100% sure, but they can:
All of what mods can do (definitely)
Give out faces (definitely)
Open new forums (?)
And I think there's more, haha.
Hm, we can almost do anything.
Hence why Kai-V is God o' Bey hah.
how do you write stuff about yourself like whats your fav. beyblade.etc.
(Oct. 11, 2010  3:55 PM)Perseus13 Wrote: how do you write stuff about yourself like whats your fav. beyblade.etc.
My Settings - Edit profile.
Plans for a High Park Throwdown 3?
Are you sure you didn't post in the wrong place?

I'm sure you know by now that tournaments are hosted by people in the area, not planned out by the WBO.