[Product]  BG-09 Random Layer Collection Vol. 9

Random Layer Collection Vol. 9 will be released in June 2018.

UPDATE:

(Jun. 18, 2018  4:38 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Some better pics
[Image: hK.png]
[Image: gZ.png]
[Image: sX.png]
[Image: sR.png]
[Image: dC.png]

(Jun. 15, 2018  11:46 AM)marutti Wrote: http://imgur.com/gallery/WKBku4Z

[Image: pqbb7wT.png]

[Image: DXsBLzlVQAICYTM.jpg:large]

BG-09 01 - Attack Type Beyblade Layer

BG-09 02 - Stamina Type Beyblade Layer

BG-09 03 - Stamina Type Beyblade Layer

BG-09 04 - Balance Type Beyblade Layer

BG-09 05 - Completely New Beyblade Layer

* 400 Yen (JPY) Per One Layer's Capsule

Source: https://chappy-net.com/products/detail.p...t_id=12357
If this is a chouzetsu RLC then we will most likely get recolors of layers like sX,L2,nL,gZ, and Z2.
(Mar. 01, 2018  3:09 PM)MWF Wrote: If this is a chouzetsu RLC then we will most likely get recolors of layers like sX,L2,nL,gZ, and Z2.

While it is possible, it could just be something like bK, tN and all that other new stuff. Unlike Random Boosters, there's really no penalty of having different weighted layers as you can't get the prize layer just by weight, it's all up to the machine.
Maybe we'll get Shelter Regulus based on the sort of pattern that's been happening. Garuda's was already included in the last one so maybe?
In June?
That means we have no new RLC for about half an year?
Well...
That means...
I don't know, but my prediction was that the Buster Xcalibur would be the new RLC. However it seems by guess is wrong...
I honestly doubt Buster Xcalibur will be relegated to an RLC, Xcalibur will likely be a starter. I'll be surprised if it's anything less than a starter.
I wish these threads stayed closed until we had at the least 1 confirmed name or pic or both.  Chief - Uh.
(May. 11, 2018  2:15 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Is there any news about this release

If there was, it would've been posted here already.
Seems like Archer Hercules, according to the rumors I've heard. The Attack Layer is probably a magenta Beat Kukulcan, The Stamina Types could be Deep Chaos and Drain Fafnir, with the Balance Type being Shelter Regulus. All this said, Hercules is probably a Defense Type
(May. 11, 2018  2:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Seems like Archer Hercules, according to the rumors I've heard. The Attack Layer is probably a magenta Beat Kukulcan, The Stamina Types could be Deep Chaos and Drain Fafnir, with the Balance Type being Shelter Regulus. All this said, Hercules is probably a Defense Type

Archer Hercules is releasing in June....
Do we have evidence of Archer Hercules' release?

Either way, I doubt we'll see things like Spriggan Requiem and Lost Longinus as they were released in the last random booster. Beat Kukulcan and Shelter Regulus both seem likely, but I'd also expect at least one other Cho-Z layer in here too. The problem with that is obvious, as all the other Cho-Z layers are recent releases in either the random booster or Bloody Longinus' starter. It'd be really hard to figure out where that would fit into the mix.
(May. 11, 2018  3:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Do we have evidence of Archer Hercules' release?

Either way, I doubt we'll see things like Spriggan Requiem and Lost Longinus as they were released in the last random booster. Beat Kukulcan and Shelter Regulus both seem likely, but I'd also expect at least one other Cho-Z layer in here too. The problem with that is obvious, as all the other Cho-Z layers are recent releases in either the random booster or Bloody Longinus' starter. It'd be really hard to figure out where that would fit into the mix.

It was leaked a while ago, Along with hell salamander which is this month
(May. 11, 2018  3:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Do we have evidence of Archer Hercules' release?

The user of aH should be the muscle guy you can find in the opening of anime, and you can find him in the trailer of episode 7. So the whole beyblade of aH should be released soon.
(Mar. 01, 2018  3:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  3:09 PM)MWF Wrote: If this is a chouzetsu RLC then we will most likely get recolors of layers like sX,L2,nL,gZ, and Z2.

While it is possible, it could just be something like bK, tN and all that other new stuff. Unlike Random Boosters, there's really no penalty of having different weighted layers as you can't get the prize layer just by weight, it's all up to the machine.

tN was already released in RLC... In fact, that was the first time tN was released(just as a layer)
(May. 11, 2018  6:07 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  3:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: While it is possible, it could just be something like bK, tN and all that other new stuff. Unlike Random Boosters, there's really no penalty of having different weighted layers as you can't get the prize layer just by weight, it's all up to the machine.

tN was already released in RLC... In fact, that was the first time tN was released(just as a layer)

Oh yes, my bad.
(May. 11, 2018  12:45 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: Phoenix ?

You're not supposed to create One-Word Posts... But yeah, there's a chance that this could be Revive Pheonix...
I'd like to see:

BG-09 01 - Beat Kukulcan (Attack Type)

BG-09 02 - Galaxy Zeus (Stamina Type)

BG-09 03 - Alter Chronos (Stamina Type)

BG-09 04 - Shelter Regulus (Balance Type)

BG-09 05 - Completely New Beyblade Layer
(May. 11, 2018  4:29 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'd like to see:

BG-09 01 - Beat Kukulcan (Attack Type)

BG-09 02 - Galaxy Zeus (Stamina Type)

BG-09 03 - Alter Chronos (Stamina Type)

BG-09 04 - Shelter Regulus (Balance Type)

BG-09 05 - Completely New Beyblade Layer

Alter Chronos is Balance, not Stamina...
http://prntscr.com/jgnk8d I don't know where to post this??? But um what bey is this

Update: It's Revive Phoenix
(May. 11, 2018  5:32 PM)KnightPro Wrote: http://prntscr.com/jgnk8d I don't know where to post this??? But um what bey is this

Gee, it looks amazing. What is that mechanism though? Could it be a ball bearing between the 2 parts of the layer?
(May. 11, 2018  5:32 PM)KnightPro Wrote: http://prntscr.com/jgnk8d I don't know where to post this??? But um what bey is this

it is so...gorgeous...