[Product]  B-96 Infinite Stadium DX Set

Wow, that gV looks awesome.
And it looks a little different with the original one, perhaps it doesn't have the god ability of "Bound Attack"?
That looks like a completely different God Valkyrie! That giant V and no god chip? I'm getting pretty hyped bout this new layer redesign, the magnet base better be removable :3
Looks like im buying. I still wonder who owns that GV in the show (the black one). TT wouldnt create this majestic beauty just for a training tool. Thats like cutting the lawn in a tux. The bey has 2 new parts, someone has to own it. On the bright side it is the 2nd bey with an unrevmovable chip. Ive been meaninv to get a stadiumSmile
No one owns that gV in the show. Watch the recent episode to see for yourself.
(Sep. 06, 2017  6:12 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Official leak of B-96's prize bey
[Image: DJAdkazV4AECYAy.jpg]

Source: https://twitter.com/Omocha_info/status/9...8125402113

Someone beat u to it Sugoi ;3
Yo is that a black gV. That looks kinda cool. Any clearer images of the bey itself? Red stadium looks sick as well.
(Sep. 06, 2017  10:54 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2017  6:12 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Official leak of B-96's prize bey
[Image: DJAdkazV4AECYAy.jpg]

Source: https://twitter.com/Omocha_info/status/9...8125402113

Someone beat u to it Sugoi ;3

Now I know how it feels to be ninja'd ;(

Anyways I like the new gV hopefully it has that cool WD Driver
If it is heavy, I feel it will be used in most stamina combinations, since it has a wide base that isn't externallyfree spinning, like revolve (on that note, AS, which was the Revolve counterpart in MFB, was rather mediocre from what I remember.) That is, if it is heavy enough.
Is anyone else more excited for the red stadium than the bey
[Image: %EF%BC%9F%EF%BC%9F%E3%82%B4%E3%83%83%E3%...%83%BC.jpg]

Look closely at the God chip, does this mean another cool unremovemble Metal God chip?
(Sep. 08, 2017  9:10 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Look closely at the God chip, does this mean another cool unremovemble Metal God chip?
it looks like it has the "X" shape to me so it might be removable
That picture makes it look like the rotating attack points are locked in the "Inwards" position. Interesting.
(Sep. 09, 2017  7:16 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: That picture makes it look like the rotating attack points are locked in the "Inwards" position. Interesting.

Good observation! I would add that the big red V also appears to extend all the way up to the spring mechanism of gV, so maybe its purpose is to lock the wings in that position.
If you want my opinion, we should not be excited about this God Valkyrie at all because, while it has two parts, that is just so that you can train to burst it. Its parts are most likely only meant to be used together, in this stadium, like Proto Nemesis was. Those characters before and after "ゴッドヴァルキリー" are just too complex to be actual part names, so it looks like they might be saying "dummy" or something like that.
isn't this the one they've been using at G1 tournaments in Japan? Just w/o the Valkyrie in the middle or?
(Sep. 10, 2017  9:20 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: isn't this the one they've been using at G1 tournaments in Japan? Just w/o the Valkyrie in the middle or?

Well the Dark Spirit Valkyrie stadium was black instead of red, but otherwise it looks pretty much the same
(Sep. 10, 2017  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: If you want my opinion, we should not be excited about this God Valkyrie at all because, while it has two parts, that is just so that you can train to burst it. Its parts are most likely only meant to be used together, in this stadium, like Proto Nemesis was. Those characters before and after "ゴッドヴァルキリー" are just too complex to be actual part names, so it looks like they might be saying "dummy" or something like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bottom part was single-use. It's portrayal in the anime makes it appear as if you can't use a launcher with a beyblade that's assembled using it, as the tabs that stick up through the layer are bigger than normal, and have an interesting shape. However, I would be surprised if the Layer was not a normal layer, based on the fact that it used that evil valkyrie prize layer at that demo/competition, but has that weird gV here.
The B-96 Infinite Stadium DX Set is confirmed to be released on 21st October For 6192 Yen According to Egnat's CoroCoro October Issue Post !
It’ll release with Strike God Chip which lock God Valkyrie Bound gimick
It seems the Strike chip is somehow removable. Interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if in the anime they used this in conjunction with the new Reboot from Corocoro (the "god driver")
AND HERE WE SEE DIABLO NEMESIS' NEXT EVOLUTION. AND OH MY GOD DOES IT LOOK....EHHHH
(No, i didnt accidentally misplace this. I was making a joke about the gimmick)
[Image: bey_b96.jpg]
 hey guys look what i found so the driver name is infinite
So.... Bound God Valkyrie Infinite? Interesting...