[Product]  B-96 Infinite Stadium DX Set

No word on being able to buy it at all yet, especially not at this tournament; it would have been mentioned.
The Valkyrie layer is now for sale at 15000yen in YJA OTZ
(Apr. 02, 2017  8:46 AM)roux Wrote: The Valkyrie layer is now for sale at 15000yen in YJA OTZ

Oh dear that's a pretty penny to spend on just a LAYER. Unless it's made out of pure gemstone or gold then forget it
(Apr. 02, 2017  4:28 PM)BeyGabe Wrote: Oh dear that's a pretty penny to spend on just a LAYER. Unless it's made out of pure gemstone or gold then forget it

It better be made of pure amethyst! Else someone will have to steal one for me.
The first time a rare item appears on YJA it is always expensive. When others start being put up the price will decrease. I hope it goes to a reasonable price because I want a full purple Valkyrie.
(Apr. 02, 2017  9:56 PM)Ultra Wrote: The first time a rare item appears on YJA it is always expensive. When others start being put up the price will decrease. I hope it goes to a reasonable price because I want a full purple Valkyrie.

It has been cheaper but still holding at 10000yen
btw there were two auctions ended with 3500yen BIN price >_<

Regarding the teeth, nothing special perhaps?
[Image: IMG_5845.jpg]
Woah, I thought it was just the lighting before, but that Over Layer is actually darker. Just when I decided I was gonna skip on it too... lol
anything on the driver, whether it is magnetic or directly attached to the stadium?
(Apr. 03, 2017  5:21 PM)Sıon Wrote: anything on the driver, whether it is magnetic or directly attached to the stadium?

No news on it yet.
Demonstration of how the stadium works:

You just need to get the Valkyrie out of the centre and then the ridge between the spinning stadium and the rest of the arena does the usual hindering work...
Tried to get screencaps of the Valkyrie's driver
[Image: 7bDWgVE.png]
[Image: jgx6t7M.png]

It's obviously too blurry to tell properly, but that driver looks suspiciously like Loop in the second image? Personally, I hope the driver is an adaptation of 170RD from Proto Nemesis. It obviously already has a magnet, and having a height change driver in burst would be great.

Thanks for sharing this video, Kai-V!
(Apr. 07, 2017  2:44 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Tried to get screencaps of the Valkyrie's driver
[Image: 7bDWgVE.png]
[Image: jgx6t7M.png]

It's obviously too blurry to tell properly, but that driver looks suspiciously like Loop in the second image? Personally, I hope the driver is an adaptation of 170RD from Proto Nemesis. It obviously already has a magnet, and having a height change driver in burst would be great.

Thanks for sharing this video, Kai-V!
That disc looks pretty thicc too, wondering if its quarter or maybe something new. Either way, thanks for the video, Kai-V
Yup, the driver is defiantly magnetic

Thank's for sharing this Kai-V
Is this stadium bigger than usual?
(Apr. 09, 2017  12:31 AM)TL14 Wrote: Is this stadium bigger than usual?

Looks like it is
(Apr. 10, 2017  4:58 AM)Mage Wrote: Looks like it is

Cool. Grin
note in the picture the stadium has a spike in the center
I'm fairly positive the same exact core piece from the proto nemesis stadium is used in this one. and sadly, the issue of the core being slightly raised from the rest is present.
Sorry for the bump, but are they ever going to release this?
(May. 01, 2017  7:32 PM)Sıon Wrote: Sorry for the bump, but are they ever going to release this?

No word on that so far.
Well, a new design for the Infinite Stadium, with the purple Amaterios stuck in the centre:

[Image: Burst_Infinite_Stadium.jpg]
At least they fixed the pockets
More Takara stadiums= fine with me :3
(Jun. 15, 2017  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, a new design for the Infinite Stadium, with the purple Amaterios stuck in the centre:

[Image: Burst_Infinite_Stadium.jpg]

Reminds me of Draciel lol
The shape of the stadium really looks like Draciel! xD