[Product]  B-96 Infinite Stadium DX Set

If I were to guess, this would go on sale in late 2017/Early 2018. It would include a different Valkyrie layer ore maybe it will include the purple layer. Again another guess would be that the amaterios version would be a corocoro exclusive item.
This is finally confirmed for purchase, starting at the end of October.
Hope this doesn't come with a new layer like B-62. I wasted so much money for Fenrir and never use the stadium... although nobody FORCED me to buy it. If it's Valkyrie or Amaterios, then I'll leave it alone
(Jul. 24, 2017  7:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is finally confirmed for purchase, starting at the end of October.

I can't believe I was almost right
I want with this new starter, a good Bey, not again Valtryek or everything like it.

Skip at 0:22. So, this stadium will come with God Valkyrie?
(Jun. 15, 2017  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, a new design for the Infinite Stadium, with the purple Amaterios stuck in the centre:

[Image: Burst_Infinite_Stadium.jpg]

The stadium looks like Draciel, but Amaterios? Dang.
(Aug. 18, 2017  9:32 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote:

Skip at 0:22. So, this stadium will come with God Valkyrie?

Woah, that's interesting. It looks like it comes with a driver that has a disc built into it, too? (closest equivalent I can think of are the Rip-Fire drivers)
In next ep (Sep 4th) Valt will battle against Zoro on Infinite Stadium.
[Image: X9ddRnZ.png]
We still know nothing about the bey this comes with.

Based on older images in this thread, it seems the likely candidates are:

1. Amaterios
2. Acid Anubis
3. God Valkyrie
(Aug. 28, 2017  8:17 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: We still know nothing about the bey this comes with.

Based on older images in this thread, it seems the likely candidates are:

1. Amaterios
2. Acid Anubis
3. God Valkyrie

I don't think there is any reason for TT to release this stadium with Acid Anubis. God Valkyrie makes sense, but I hope there can be another beyblade.
guys i know what it looks like search up team five star on youtube they are a japanese youtube channel they went to corocoro 40th anniversary and battled in the stadium they won and got a purple Valkyrie layer omg
(Sep. 02, 2017  1:25 PM)bidinga Wrote: guys i know what it looks like search up team five star on youtube they are a japanese youtube channel they went to corocoro 40th anniversary and battled in the stadium they won and got a purple Valkyrie layer omg

We know what it looks like already... We have seen that there possibly will be a special God Valkyrie included with the regular release too.
The anime showed off the God Valkyrie in that will probably be in this set in today's episode.
[edit, changed the fourth image to a clearer one]
[Image: dPIQ0Gs.png]
[Image: g5wEiWi.png]
[Image: gEJFj0j.png]
[Image: uZHGOPb.png]

The base this comes with looks pretty good, sorta reminiscent of the Rip Fire drivers though, haha. The tip alone makes it worth looking into imo.
The style possibilities of drivers that fully cover the disc is blowing my mind. And performance gimmicks!
The magnet Driver/base seems to be like a WD
Could it be used competively? Or will it's bulkyness kill it
this purple and black gV looks...beautiful

and this driver is very weird,but in a good way
Cant wait to see who owns this in the show
I don't really want to buy this is set but if it comes with that gV its tempting
its basically proto nemesis's tip lol