[Product]  B-96 Infinite Stadium DX Set

I just want this to come sooner than end of October. I do not care if Nightmare Longinus would be pushed till 2018 if this where to happen. I just want this set.
So the Infinite base is notated with an Infinity sign? Cool. I'd be worried about the potential amount of copy/pasting, but since it doesn't look compatable with left spin... or any launchers, it probably won't be a problem, haha
Wonder what the 1, 2, 3 means
(Sep. 23, 2017  2:08 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Wonder what the 1, 2, 3 means

likely how many clicks it has left until it bursts.
I am surprised to find that this set will only be $40 american. I was expecting $60-70 for this set. I mean it is proto nemesis + tornado beystadium.
The only thing missing in my opinion is a attachment to make the stadium act like the stadium that came with rock orso
(Sep. 23, 2017  6:46 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am surprised to find that this set will only be $40 american. I was expecting $60-70 for this set. I mean it is proto nemesis + tornado beystadium.
The only thing missing in my opinion is a attachment to make the stadium act like the stadium that came with rock orso

Yeah but I expect that shipping will make it cost more considering the larger dimensions of the packaging
(Sep. 24, 2017  1:58 AM)Zycratic Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2017  6:46 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am surprised to find that this set will only be $40 american. I was expecting $60-70 for this set. I mean it is proto nemesis + tornado beystadium.

Yeah but I expect that shipping will make it cost more considering the larger dimensions of the packaging

But at the same time, that's only for the people who live 2 far
Otherwise, people who live in Japan get this noice deal
(Sep. 24, 2017  3:36 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  1:58 AM)Zycratic Wrote: Yeah but I expect that shipping will make it cost more considering the larger dimensions of the packaging

But at the same time, that's only for the people who live 2 far
Otherwise, people who live in Japan get this noice deal

*Buy's ticket to japan*

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10476447

I am going to buy this thing when it comes out. No questions asked, I missed out on proto nemesis. I WILL NOT MISS OUT ON THIS.

I thought that the set cost 6800 yen, which should be around 60 USD. As cool as this set is, it is a bit pricey.. not to mention shipping for those outside of Japan.
Will the Infinite Driver be legal at tournaments? I hope it has as good stamina as SA165WD.
(Sep. 24, 2017  12:28 PM)TL14 Wrote: Will the Infinite Driver be legal at tournaments? I hope it has as good stamina as SA165WD.

from it's appearance, it doesn't appear compatible with regular launchers
Huh? It seems pretty launcher-compatible to me. Sure, the tabs that handle the Bursting are slightly different, but they're not different in a way that'd prevent a launcher from being used.
(Sep. 24, 2017  12:28 PM)TL14 Wrote: Will the Infinite Driver be legal at tournaments? I hope it has as good stamina as SA165WD.

but if it’s anyth like proto nemesis it would suck haha. let’s hope for the best
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:26 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Huh? It seems pretty launcher-compatible to me. Sure, the tabs that handle the Bursting are slightly different, but they're not different in a way that'd prevent a launcher from being used.

the red tabs that jut up through the layer (where the launcher connects) appear longer than on a normal disc. If this is the case, a launcher would be unable to attach.
Does the gV not have a disk or frame? If yes then which ones?(if anybody knows(
(Sep. 22, 2017  10:53 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: lzeXi7L.png]
[Image: bm5mNcs.png]

The driver is Infinite, and the disc is combined with it.
(Sep. 25, 2017  11:56 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2017  10:53 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: lzeXi7L.png]
[Image: bm5mNcs.png]

The driver is Infinite, and the disc is combined with it.

OK thanks
(Sep. 24, 2017  3:34 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:

from it's appearance, it doesn't appear compatible with regular launchers

I actually have to agree. Looking at it closely, there doesn't seem to be enough wiggle room  to properly fit a launcher.

I think the rationale is that the wide base on infinite is so wide that it is basically too powerful and stamina capable, and would overtake the meta outside of the stadium of which it were intended to be in.

However, if mana were right, and it is launcher compatible, if it has enough weight behind it, I'm sure it could be meta capable. If this is the case, I'm calling mG∞ as top tier.
I mean, I could easily be wrong. None of us really know until the physical product is in someone’s hands as the scaling on official images is just....yeaaaaah.

I’d be surprised if it isn’t launcher-compatible, but I’m prepared to take it all back if it isn’t, haha.
The funny thing is
I know that more people would buy this for the new valkyrie layer/strike chip than the ones who would legitimately want the ∞ driver/the stadium.
(Sep. 29, 2017  2:28 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: 31 Days till the end of October

cease this tomfoolery
(Sep. 28, 2017  10:48 AM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: The funny thing is
I know that more people would buy this for the new valkyrie layer/strike chip than the ones who would legitimately want the ∞ driver/the stadium.

Not gonna lie, if I did purchase this, it would literally be for the layer lol.