[Product]  B-96 Infinite Stadium DX Set

Thanks for the vid.... I'm so getting that....
Actually pretty excited for this now. This is a cool release overall. I wonder how the stadium will be for Attack especially since the space between the ridge and exit is smaller and there's 4 exits.
(Oct. 01, 2017  2:49 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Ordered mine!! XD

WHERE

I dub this Valkyrie "Infinite Valkyrie"
Slap a mG layer on the driver and watch it take down like 10 opponents lol.
(Oct. 02, 2017  12:03 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Slap a mG layer on the driver and watch it take down like 10 opponents lol.

Strike Chip Mg Infinite
(Oct. 02, 2017  12:03 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Slap a mG layer on the driver and watch it take down like 10 opponents lol.

Slap an A mold God Chip on there. 

I'd honestly love to see a battle like that; mG combo wins 10-0 and still keeps going hahaha

A-mould chip on mG on Infinite in this stadium. It'd be like one of those MFB BeyTa arcades, only hecking awful.

But anyway, this release looks way better than I think anyone was expecting, haha. The customizability of the Infinite base is an automatic plus, since now you can at least pretend it can make a good training stadium, haha. Not to mention the Tornado Beystadium-like core is exactly what the Dual Cyclone stadium should have had. And while I don't think the Strike God Chip will make gV any better, it's an interesting sidegrade imo. The little red tool looks handy too! There's just a lot of nice things to have in here!
(Oct. 02, 2017  12:29 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

Strike Chip Mg Infinite

I thought only God Valkyrie could have the Strike Chip...
Or can that shape be fit onto other layers?
(Oct. 02, 2017  1:36 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  12:29 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Strike Chip Mg Infinite

I thought only God Valkyrie could have the Strike Chip...
Or can that shape be fit onto other layers?

It looks like it works with other layers. I am not sure though
I thought you were joking, but... Obviously, the strike chip is specially made for God Valkyrie only. You push the bound layer on gV, then put the strike chip in gV to lock the bound layer in place. Then lock the chip, now you have Strike God Valkyrie.
Can the strike God chip only lock gV in the bound position or can it lock it when not bound? Does it allow for mode changes?
It can only lock in bound, since the spring will be in the way otherwise.
(Oct. 01, 2017  11:23 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2017  2:49 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Ordered mine!! XD

WHERE

I dub this Valkyrie "Infinite Valkyrie"

From online shops
(Oct. 02, 2017  4:06 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It can only lock in bound, since the spring will be in the way otherwise.

It doesn't go into the spring slot
(Oct. 03, 2017  8:30 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2017  4:06 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It can only lock in bound, since the spring will be in the way otherwise.

It doesn't go into the spring slot

It does... how else would it keep the wings from being in that position...
(Oct. 03, 2017  9:41 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  8:30 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: It doesn't go into the spring slot

It does... how else would it keep the wings from being in that position...
Take a really good look at your gV above the springs
Either way, the strike chip is specially made only to lock gV in bound.
(Oct. 03, 2017  11:09 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2017  9:41 PM)Mage Wrote: It does... how else would it keep the wings from being in that position...
Take a really good look at your gV above the springs

Yea, above the spring is the thing that limits how far the wings will go
So, the Strike God Chip will probably have a bar at the end of it to keep that block in place when you pull the wings back
So it's basically confirmed by now infinite isn't launcher compatible?
(Oct. 05, 2017  3:06 PM)Sıon Wrote: So it's basically confirmed by now infinite isn't launcher compatible?

not confirmed but highly probable
All right here is a combo that will test pure smash attack Shadow orichalcum with the infinite driver
If you can't tell. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS RELEASE.