[Product]  B-96 Infinite Stadium DX Set

(Nov. 03, 2017  3:36 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Has anyone had issues with this product? Mine doesn't seem to spin fast enough anymore whenever I use the infinity driver...

What brand of battery's are you using
(Nov. 03, 2017  6:09 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  3:36 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Has anyone had issues with this product? Mine doesn't seem to spin fast enough anymore whenever I use the infinity driver...

What brand of battery's are you using

Toys R Us Brand. Lol...

Probably need better ones?
Not sure if it's been said yet, but Proto Nemesis is compatible with this stadium, as I really hoped it would be. Eee
(Nov. 03, 2017  7:02 PM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2017  6:09 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: What brand of battery's are you using

Toys R Us Brand. Lol...

Probably need better ones?

Yes. I recommend Duracell
(Oct. 24, 2017  7:05 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Just go check hobby link japan

How long does shipping take
(Nov. 04, 2017  4:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2017  7:05 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Just go check hobby link japan

How long does shipping take

Depends on which shipping option you took/asked for
(Nov. 05, 2017  4:28 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  4:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: How long does shipping take

Adding to that speed of those method is same everywhere
(Nov. 05, 2017  4:28 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2017  4:14 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: How long does shipping take

EMS
(Nov. 05, 2017  7:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  4:28 PM)Bersilus Wrote: Depends on which shipping option you took/asked for

EMS

From my experience, 4-7 days, but I've heard of others getting it within 3.
(Nov. 07, 2017  11:52 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  7:07 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: EMS

From my experience, 4-7 days, but I've heard of others getting it within 3.

Okay. Thanks for information. It should be here today or tommorow.
Hey guys,

Could someone offer a little help? I need to figure out why my stadium isn't working properly.

I have tried switching to better batteries but the mugen driver still doesn't spin fast enough. I have checked videos on YouTube and I do see a some differences between how fast it spun between BeyBladeGeeks vs LeoBursts' videos but I just can't figure out what's going on.
(Nov. 14, 2017  10:17 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Hey guys,

Could someone offer a little help? I need to figure out why my stadium isn't working properly.

I have tried switching to better batteries but the mugen driver still doesn't spin fast enough. I have checked videos on YouTube and I do see a some differences between how fast it spun between BeyBladeGeeks vs LeoBursts' videos but I just can't figure out what's going on.

You might have received a defective one.
A bit of a necro: I just recived mine, and the stadium sucks up alot of juice
Those the mugen driver works with the beat Kukulcan layer
(Feb. 20, 2018  10:50 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: Those the mugen driver works with the beat Kukulcan layer

Not really. Beat Kukulkan's gimmick was designed with discs in mind and not the Mugen Driver.
(Nov. 03, 2017  7:53 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Not sure if it's been said yet, but Proto Nemesis is compatible with this stadium, as I really hoped it would be. Eee

Yes. Proto Nemesis work on the Mugen Stadium. The Mugen drive works in the ultimate bey ta stadium
I have had this for 6 months on the same batteries, they have not run out yet. They are close, but not out.