[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

Starter to be released in July 2017, probably just with a dual-spin Light Launcher.

UPDATES:

(Jun. 14, 2017  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: LegendSpriggan_official.jpg]

This is also officially B-86. And the abbreviation for the Driver is Mr, not Mg.

(Jun. 15, 2017  1:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Better picture of the Flame Axe Ver., which will definitely be a CoroCoro lottery prize only:

[Image: LegendSpriggan_FlameAxeVer.jpg]

(Jun. 15, 2017  3:53 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: gTlYed9.jpg]
[Image: QZki9TZ.png]
[Image: hS0exSN.png]
[Image: 3gDu0Mx.png]

(Jun. 13, 2017  11:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That settles it: you use the loop in the winder to switch the underside piece's mode and change the Layer's spin direction.

[Image: DCMIKurUIAE48JV?format=jpg]

Other scans from CoroCoro:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryo92021/stat...2685950976

Also, the Driver has a rubber outer layer and a plastic tip in the middle and it looks like you can manually switch between its modes by turning left or right.

This officially comes with a Light Launcher LR but a BeyLauncher LR will be released on the 11th of some hidden month hah. Probably just that 'new BeyLauncher' that will be released in the next few months.
So since we know God and Blaze for Valkyrie and Ragnaruk maybe it's name can be Dormant Spriggan.
(Oct. 22, 2016  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To come out in March 2017, with a Proto Launcher.

I wonder why TT still put these proto launchers in their products...
God, I find Proto launchers useless. :\
(Nov. 03, 2016  12:32 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: God, I find Proto launchers useless. :\

IKR the proto launchers are like a smaller version of Hasbro's launchers.
(Nov. 03, 2016  1:51 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  12:32 AM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote: God, I find Proto launchers useless. :\

Aren't they really similar actually?
(Nov. 03, 2016  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  1:51 AM){YT}Enderz Wrote:

Aren't they really similar actually?

Yes they are they both freespin when ripped but Hasbro's gives you a little more plastic to hold on.
They are the same launchers mechanically, but the Hasbro winder is way worse. Even the Proto Launcher is faster.
I am pretty sure that Proto launchers are just to keep prices lower.
(Nov. 03, 2016  3:49 AM)Shy Wrote: I am pretty sure that Proto launchers are just to keep prices lower.

But the overall price for this Starter and the God Valkyrie Starter is slightly more expensive than previous Starters that came with a regular Light Launcher. We hope that this means that the new generation of Beyblades has something really amazing in its parts that deserves a higher value.
In the episode which is in December issue Storm Spriggan is broken by L2. And may be next episode new spriggan will come.
That would be too soon, at least for the manga. I also expect that God Valkyrie would be shown first, not the new Spriggan.
Well, it was sort of predictable based on Shu in the manga and anime, and it goes to show that you really should not trust everything you read online, because the third Spriggan Beyblade will be called Legend Spriggan, not 'Jesus Spriggan'.
>people actually took "Jesus Spriggan" seriously

brb dying of laughter
IIRC that Jesus Sprigen name just got popular because of Valky had word "God". So hey why not Jesus? Lol if you see other names like Blaze Ragnarak, Guardian Kerbeus, Killer Deathsyther. You will see they have nothing same (except all names seems to be "highest" of there catagory. like Galaxy and Storm. both are like twister but galaxy is MUCH higher level) so idk why everyone took that so seriously longinushahaha

btw I wonder how they will make driver of LS? pretty sure they will go again with a Flat Sharp tip like last 2 but from normal FS to CS like tip was quite big upgrade. I wonder how exactly they will upgrade CS? I think GV will get a R2F (lol), GK will a rubber ball, BR will BGrin and KD will MF, those are quite easy to guess but I'm most curious about LS
(Jan. 14, 2017  6:22 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: IIRC that Jesus  Sprigen name just got popular because of Valky had word "God". So hey why not Jesus?

I think it became popular because i made a joke Tongue_out
(Nov. 02, 2016  10:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  9:35 PM) Bey Brad Wrote: Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2016  9:22 PM) Kai-V Wrote: Wrote:This new Valkyrie will be called God Valkyrie.

Lots of Christian references suddenly following Lost Longinus!

calling it now, B-74 starter "Jesus Spriggan"
Basically the S sections on the previous Storm Spriggan get duplicated and become more 'aggressive': the Legend Spriggan Layer has three wings and the outward portion of those S segments all have feather-like relief. Overall, it is mostly triangular. This Beyblade's Disc has a sort of weird shape like God Valkyrie's 6V, but what is most interesting is the Driver's ball (metal ball, most likely) tip and the two wheels that are hung on each side of the axis. Very odd.

[Image: LegendSpriggan_1_BeybladeBurst.jpg] [Image: LegendSpriggan_2_BeybladeBurst.jpg]
Perhaps the rings on the driver are meant to be like Draciel V2's blade base? (which is pretty underwhelming and unfitting for a Spriggan. IMO a metal change or even an auto-change driver would be a better choice.)

Thanks for the pics, Kai-V!
This is really different! Gasp
I'm just curious for now. Thanks for the pics, Kai-V!!!
(Feb. 27, 2017  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Basically the S sections on the previous Storm Spriggan get duplicated and become more 'aggressive': the Legend Spriggan Layer has three wings and the outward portion of those S segments all have feather-like relief. Overall, it is mostly triangular. This Beyblade's Disc has a sort of weird shape like God Valkyrie's 6V, but what is most interesting is the Driver's ball (metal ball, most likely) tip and the two wheels that are hung on each side of the axis. Very odd.

[Image: LegendSpriggan_1_BeybladeBurst.jpg] [Image: LegendSpriggan_2_BeybladeBurst.jpg]

It looks so cool!
(Feb. 27, 2017  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Basically the S sections on the previous Storm Spriggan get duplicated and become more 'aggressive': the Legend Spriggan Layer has three wings and the outward portion of those S segments all have feather-like relief. Overall, it is mostly triangular. This Beyblade's Disc has a sort of weird shape like God Valkyrie's 6V, but what is most interesting is the Driver's ball (metal ball, most likely) tip and the two wheels that are hung on each side of the axis. Very odd.

DAM Legend Spriggan thicc!
Thanks, Kai-V!!!
Thanks Kai-V.

The Legend Spriggan looks quite weird, I did not expect it to look three sided. The layer looks like there's rollers on it... and... come to think of it, so does the driver it seems. All the new disks seem to blend in for me so far but that's probably because its on the side. Doesn't this remind anyone else of Battle Strikers with that middle part?
Thanks for the info Kai-V! We appreciate your hard work.

The Layer gives me a Pre-HWS Pegasis/Cyber wheel vibe to it. Looks quite nice though the Driver is honestly weird.
I like it. Especially the Driver is catching my attention and its Disk seems weird but unique. Excited. Smile