[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

(May. 12, 2017  1:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think this page does say that it is a Balance Type combining both left and right spin, but anyway, here is the CoroCoro page:

[Image: C_oEAcfUMAAx96U.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/Ilove__TAKUAN/status...0775947265

Thanks for sharing, and awesome I was right yesturday, they're going to introduce the new metal god chip as a part with lS!
(May. 12, 2017  6:27 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  1:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think this page does say that it is a Balance Type combining both left and right spin, but anyway, here is the CoroCoro page:

[Image: C_oEAcfUMAAx96U.jpg]
Thanks to: https://twitter.com/Ilove__TAKUAN/status...0775947265

Thanks for sharing, and awesome I was right yesturday, they're going to introduce the new metal god chip as a part with lS!

Up until now, beys were right spin or left spin. However, none could do both!! The new spriggan... with its menacing new technology, can pick either one!? With one mechanism, both right spin and left spin are possible. How is it constructed?! With any launcher!? The game... is changing too much!!
Burst is going to be amazing in the future
And of course CoroCoro has to be a bunch of cheapskates by pulling a Xeno Xcalibur on Legend Spriggan by only showing it's layer in the June issue and then showing it's disc and driver in the July issue!
Very very interesting. Metal god chip is gonna be sweet
(May. 14, 2017  9:31 AM)The Indestruct Wrote: Yeah

Your post is considered as SPAM, avoid using one liners in the future.
(May. 14, 2017  1:42 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: That golden thing is a sword?
Smile

No, an axe.
(May. 14, 2017  1:42 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: That golden thing is a sword?
Smile
No. Its spriggans axe i think
This looks very interesting, lets hope its teeth are improved compared to the first two Spriggan iterations.
lS's spike attack kinda reminds me of I2 which could mean it would break easily
(May. 14, 2017  6:53 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: lS's spike attack kinda reminds me of I2 which could mean it would break easily

The god layers seem to be more well built, a lot more solid and bulky, so less prome to breakage
(May. 14, 2017  7:00 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2017  6:53 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: lS's spike attack kinda reminds me of I2 which could mean it would break easily

The god layers seem to be more well built, a lot more solid and bulky, so less prome to breakage

That's good. At least we wouldn't have to buy 2 or more of these haha
(May. 13, 2017  3:32 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2017  6:27 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Thanks for sharing, and awesome I was right yesturday, they're going to introduce the new metal god chip as a part with lS!

Up until now, beys were right spin or left spin. However, none could do both!! The new spriggan... with its menacing new technology, can pick either one!? With one mechanism, both right spin and left spin are possible. How is it constructed?! With any launcher!? The game... is changing too much!!

is that what the page says?
(May. 15, 2017  8:34 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2017  3:32 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: Up until now, beys were right spin or left spin. However, none could do both!! The new spriggan... with its menacing new technology, can pick either one!? With one mechanism, both right spin and left spin are possible. How is it constructed?! With any launcher!? The game... is changing too much!!

is that what the page says?

Yeah, at least the white text. I'm just not sure what they meant by "1", however. I translated it as "mechanism".
Where is it written that Spriggan is both left and right spin?
(May. 15, 2017  2:04 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Where is it written that Spriggan is both left and right spin?

On the Corocoro page.
(May. 15, 2017  2:06 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(May. 15, 2017  2:04 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Where is it written that Spriggan is both left and right spin?

On the Corocoro page.
So Spriggan is surely both left and right spin?
In the images the disk is like right spin beyblades.
To confirm: the page I posted does say "ryou kaiten Bey!!!", which uses the Kanji for ryouho, "both". It basically confirms that Legend Spriggan is dual spin.
That is really amazing? How did they get the mechanism to work like that I wonder?
Dual spin means that Spriggan is like Perseus and Variares?
(May. 15, 2017  5:10 PM)Aoi Valt Wrote: Dual spin means that Spriggan is like Perseus and Variares?

Yes
If they're gonaa give us another damn proto launcher I'm going to be so pissed.