[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

(Mar. 13, 2017  9:16 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: According to @[marutti] Satan's owner becomes one of Valt's many rivals

yeah because no main character has had a rival on their team eeeeeeever
Spanish Team? I don't think Valt can speak Spanish or even English...well, I know they will all speak Japanese, but it really make me feel strange...
(Mar. 13, 2017  9:21 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: yeah because no main character has had a rival on their team eeeeeeever
Tysom did
(Mar. 13, 2017  10:24 PM)Makoto16 Wrote: Tysom did

He was sarcastic...
(Mar. 13, 2017  10:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He was sarcastic...

Oh
Apparently this is Legend Spriggan, but I think this is wrong, because it looks way more like Xeno Xcalibur's evolution, which we do not even know of yet...

[Image: LegendSpriggan_scoop.jpg]

Is this perhaps a case of Quetzalcoatl-Cancer getting switched?
I can see a X in middle. So it's Flying Sword only I think.

Tbh this kinda look odd choice for Attack Layer. Hope it will retain X series' reputation of being great for Attack Layer. I wonder how it will flare against dF in anime
By the way, just to clarify my "apparently this is Legend Spriggan": it is officially refered to as Legend Spriggan, the source is official and not some fan's speculation.
(May. 11, 2017  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently this is Legend Spriggan, but I think this is wrong, because it looks way more like Xeno Xcalibur's evolution, which we do not even know of yet...

I could see how people would want to see it as the next Spriggan but yeah that's definitely gotta be the God version of Xcalibur, the central design says it all especially with X being so visible, very drastic change for an upgrade though, definitely peeks my interest towards its new gimmick & parts, on the other hand I'd be especially surprised if it is lS since their is no S, but yeah if not I really want to see sriggans actual successor 

It's just so wierd though because I see a lot in the design that refers to prior Spriggan releases like the diamonds or the fact that it's red, either way if it is then it seems it's got a lot more than it seems behind why it's so different especially since that masked character in the back of the promotions for the new season is most likely Shu in mask with an alternate identity with the same bey like prior beyblade series did with main characters
Thanks for the picture @[Kai-V].

At first, I thought it was an evolution for X2 until I realized some of the stickers were similar to S2. Not to mention the gold weapon is actually Spriggan's axe, not a sword at all. Whatever the case, this looks absolutely stunning.
It is not a matter of "wanting to see it as Legend Spriggan" though hah.
(May. 11, 2017  4:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not a matter of "wanting to see it as Legend Spriggan" though hah.

I know wrong choice of words xD, I just meant how it'd be annoying if yet again we found out its some other bey like what happened with B-74, but hey that is a Spriggan Axe plus you said it's from an official source so I'm pretty excited and either way it looks very intriguing
(May. 11, 2017  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently this is Legend Spriggan, but I think this is wrong, because it looks way more like Xeno Xcalibur's evolution, which we do not even know of yet...

I confirmed it's Legend Spriggan
OK, I confirmed it too? I can read 新スプリガン.
Looks like we already know what the B-86 Starter is gonna be...
[Image: IMG_20170511_091750.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170511_091727.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20170511_091556.jpg]

Pretty much self-explanatory.

TLGrinR It's Legand Sprigen lol

That Really Looks kind of cool to me ! What More interesting is it has something from Xcalibur and that makes it look more like God Version of Xcalibur. But yeah Legend Spriggan looks really awesome. Would be interesting to know more about it !
Thanks For the Photos Kai !
Will this be more likely a late May release or June? I mean I know there's basically no info on it but just wondering
(May. 11, 2017  5:20 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Will this be more likely a late May release or June? I mean I know there's basically no info on it but just wondering

July release.
(May. 11, 2017  5:28 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(May. 11, 2017  5:20 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Will this be more likely a late May release or June? I mean I know there's basically no info on it but just wondering

July release.

Darn, so it's basically going to have quite the reveal in the anime and gimmick, basically a mid season boss type of deal like gravity perseus from MFB explosion, should be epic, but man I can't wait!
Damn, that looks so good
I just hope it will have better teeth
IMO the X in the middle could be a crack left over when it broke and most of it is still Storm Spriggan. It looks like they took S2 and kept some broken parts while adding some more stuff, it explains why there isn't a God Chip with this "evolution"
That looks amazing!
All the God Layer Systems looks so nice!

I think you are right cause i see an X in the middle

(May. 11, 2017  7:02 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:

Nvm. It is lS. I do like the new look
(May. 11, 2017  7:02 AM)Makoto16 Wrote:

She also said it is confirmed to be Legend Spriggan, along with marutti
Also, I don't see a giant sword anywhere
I can also see a giant axe in the middle, and in the anime, Spriggan uses such an axe