[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

The centre part has four slots, just like GV, presumably matching a tool. Weird.
Whoa that's quite unique design lol.

Firstly. Layer look to have quite a bit of recoil (unless they change design later) and flat sides looks quite good for taking hits, I think this can be good for Stationary Attack as it's flat sides can take hits from other attack (which most of Stationary Attack can't do) and recoily side can burst those Sythers but only if they don't again mess with teeths (which they did in last 2 gens).  I'm getting feeling that roller is maybe related to mode change, as if other bey hit it, rollers will spin and maybe unlock part which is peventing spring from expanding and change modes, quite like Engine Gear Blade Base

Did anyone noticed that Disk's "disk" part has less gap between layer in 1st pic then second? maybe it's some kind of mode change too? like Hades Kerbecs' BD145's Boost Mode? But anyways, Disk looks quite chunky so hopefully Knukle will be out classed soon lol

About Driver. I dunno why exactly they choose Ball tip but maybe it may have mode change too? As Sprigen's main gimmick was it's Flat Sharp tip and ability to have Attack thats close to top attack types and while still having stamina to OS Defence Types (or maybe in my theory, Storm Sprigen has best of all top 2nd-tier bladers, like Attack of Odin, Defence of Quetzalcoatal and stamina of Ragnarak but reason he was Spin Emperor good as Storm Spigen was tier 2 in all 3 types and not just in 1 or 2 which gives it's versatilitiy of having no "type weekness" like it can OS any defence type, defend against attack types and KO stamina types combinned with Shu's skills). If you look at it's tip you will see there is some pin like thing inside whick maybe indicate some mode change.

TBH I doubt they will use a Stationary tip as it will give sprigen quite a bit disadvantage as it won't able to have Attack power which mobile tops have to face Valkyrie

Edit:- It's driver has rollers too lol
(Feb. 27, 2017  9:37 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Did anyone noticed that Disk's "disk" part has less gap between layer in 1st pic then second? maybe it's some kind of mode change too? like Hades Kerbecs' BD145's Boost Mode? 

It is just due to the perspective: the gap is the same in all pictures.

By the way, thank you TrainiacJ, BeyGa, BeyGabe, Jinbee and LOL-y Rancher.
(Feb. 27, 2017  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Basically the S sections on the previous Storm Spriggan get duplicated and become more 'aggressive': the Legend Spriggan Layer has three wings and the outward portion of those S segments all have feather-like relief. Overall, it is mostly triangular. This Beyblade's Disc has a sort of weird shape like God Valkyrie's 6V, but what is most interesting is the Driver's ball (metal ball, most likely) tip and the two wheels that are hung on each side of the axis. Very odd.

[Image: LegendSpriggan_1_BeybladeBurst.jpg] [Image: LegendSpriggan_2_BeybladeBurst.jpg]

Wow thanks for showing us the Image Kai-V!

My thoughts: The side of the layer reminds me of the Bakushin metal wheel for some odd reason. The disc looks like Jerk and 6V to me and the driver looks like Massive with rings which look cool.
Oh my lord! O.0 Does this driver have support wheels for LAD or am I crazy!?! :D  If yes this is letterally my dream tip come true. Omg. I can't wait to test it out! ^__^ So exited. I love this Bey already so much. ^.^
Thanks for sharing these images, Kai-V!

Legend Spriggan just seems so different from Storm Spriggan.. I honestly would've never guessed that it actually was a Spriggan Beyblade. Though, I don't hate it. The layer seems pretty defensive with some attack power, and overall an actual balance type. Let's just hope that teeth don't hold it back like S2. The disk seems larger and a bit squarish, so I wonder how it would do in an attack setup. I don't really have high hopes for it because of its shape, though. The driver just seems like an absolute mess; it is a ball with 2 rings on Claw-like holders parallel to each other. I don't see how this will be good at all, and it reminds me of Press; in a bad way.

The part which people thought were teeth seems decorative and apart of the theme of these God series Beyblades.
Now that I see it, the disk on this looks like a giant Force disk or a square Variares. As Hato said, the layer looks quite defensive and I'm hoping that those things that look like rollers on the layer will help.
I see rings on the layer. this seems to remind me of the Tr145 Spin Track in MFB, or even roller defenser. I feel it has a rough, jagged triangular design like Valkyrie V1, but it has those rollers on it, which looks like a deliberate attempt to add a defensive element.
I believe that "Legend Spriggan" may have a driver tip in which resembles that of RSF from mfb but thinner.
Any guesses or news for the disc and driver
(Mar. 04, 2017  1:52 AM)Makoto16 Wrote: Any guesses or news for the disc and driver

Well the disk looks like a more square Force, and the driver seems to be a Semi-Flat or Ball with rollers.
As we all know that spriggan's previous driver was actually more like the blade base of driger s so probably Legend Spriggan's driver may work like Driger F's blade base which worked likeThis Spin Gear features a metal shaft supported by a ball bearing that ends with a Metal Flat tip. The free-spinning shaft helps reduce the loss of spin when the Beyblade equipped with this part is hit by an opposing top. Customizations using this part, which were tested by WBO member Galaxy in 2011, had proven that the tip is particularly aggressive and hard to control, making it very useful for Attack-Type combos. So the rollers in the Legend Spriggan might act like the free spinning bearings too and the tip too
And it just a thought I have no information if it is true or not but the driver looks like that
A new Starter that will come out in July 2017. No information is known about it yet.
I just noticed, if you look at the disc closely enough through the launcher slots, that it says "Z". I think this gen will use the last letters for disks, that are left.
PROTO LAUNCHER YAY!!!!! (UGH NOOOOO!!!!!1)
(Mar. 07, 2017  10:03 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: I just noticed, if you look at the disc closely enough through the launcher slots, that it says "Z". I think this gen will use the last letters for disks, that are left.

When first looking at the picture of LS I also saw the Z shape on the disk, but I found something else too. When looking at the model of GV the disk seemed to portray a round letter instead of V for Vortex; so that lead me to think it showed the number 6 instead. So maybe, LS disk could be a 2. Though I could be entirely wrong and Z could be the actual disk :p
(Mar. 08, 2017  12:28 AM)Mage Wrote: When first looking at the picture of LS I also saw the Z shape on the disk, but I found something else too. When looking at the model of GV the disk seemed to portray a round letter instead of V for Vortex; so that lead me to think it showed the number 6 instead. So maybe, LS disk could be a 2. Though I could be entirely wrong and Z could be the actual disk :p

It seems more straight than a 2 to me, honestly.
(Mar. 08, 2017  12:43 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It seems more straight than a 2 to me, honestly.

Looking at the image upside down, the portion of the character on the Disc beneath the Layer is definitely curved like a 2, not a Z. Good observations all around, though.
It seems obvious now that Legend Spriggan is actually not B-74, since Kreis Satan gets the spot instead... So no idea when Legend Spriggan will really be released.

All images posted so far were of Christ/Kreis Satan, not Legend Spriggan. Transfer all discussions pertaining to those in the appropriate thread instead of here.
(Mar. 11, 2017  11:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It seems obvious now that Legend Spriggan is actually not B-74, since Kreis Satan gets the spot instead... So no idea when Legend Spriggan will really be released.

All images posted so far were of Christ/Kreis Satan, not Legend Spriggan. Transfer all discussions pertaining to those in the appropriate thread instead of here.

Oh no, that stinks, what an actual bummer Unhappy
Reason of why didn't appear Legend Spriggan on March Release is Shu moved to USA team.
Valt is in spanish team and other menber stay in Japan
Why is Valt in the Spanish team hah?
(Mar. 13, 2017  9:01 PM)marutti Wrote: Reason of why didn't appear Legend Spriggan on March Release is Shu moved to USA team.
Valt is in spanish team and other menber stay in Japan

what
What
WHAT
W H A T

I was not expecting that

I'm guessing Satan and Fafnir guys are Valt's teammate?
(Mar. 13, 2017  9:07 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: what
What
WHAT
W H A T

I was not expecting that

I'm guessing Satan and Fafnir guys are Valt's teammate?
According to @[marutti] Satan's owner becomes one of Valt's many rivals