[Product]  B-86 Starter Legend Spriggan.7.Mr (dual spin, Metal God Chip!)

(Jun. 13, 2017  7:58 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Flame Axe Ver., thanks to marutti:

[Image: Legend_Spriggan_Flame_Axe_Verblur.jpg]

There will be 100 of them, apparently.

How can I get one??

You most likely cannot: all prize Beyblades that are limited to one hundred units are almost impossible to find and they are given away in a sort of lottery. If there is ever one or two on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, you would have to pay over 40,000 yen for it.
Pretty cool

(Jun. 13, 2017  8:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:58 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: How can I get one??

You most likely cannot: all prize Beyblades that are limited to one hundred units are almost impossible to find and they are given away in a sort of lottery. If there is ever one or two on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, you would have to pay over 40,000 yen for it.

Lol the god chip probably wont lose the paint easily.
(Jun. 13, 2017  8:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  7:58 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote: How can I get one??

R.I.P
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:30 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  8:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You most likely cannot: all prize Beyblades that are limited to one hundred units are almost impossible to find and they are given away in a sort of lottery. If there is ever one or two on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, you would have to pay over 40,000 yen for it.

R.I.P
Thanks?
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:53 AM)Chrisnemisis Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:30 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: R.I.P
Thanks?

I was just saying because ill never get one :( (the burning axe)
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:18 PM)SPS Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  12:19 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:

The Driver tip's material looks like the same material in Victory Valkyrie's "Variable" driver
The Driver tip looks like a cross with a point on the center, correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, what is the name of the driver?
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:06 PM)lI Kronos Il Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:18 PM)SPS Wrote: The Driver tip's material looks like the same material in Victory Valkyrie's "Variable" driver
The Driver tip looks like a cross with a point on the center, correct me if I'm wrong.

Its more like an R2F shape if you look at it in the magazine, think like Spiral. Its called Merge, and it switches from the Rubber part to a sharp tip.
[Image: LegendSpriggan_official.jpg]

This is also officially B-86. And the abbreviation for the Driver is Mr, not Mg.
Thank you @[Kai-V]

Oh... I can't wait to hear those unfunny "Mr" Driver jokes, then again I've heard those really stupid "Blow driver blows" jokes eugh...
(Jun. 14, 2017  5:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: LegendSpriggan_official.jpg]

This is also officially B-86. And the abbreviation for the Driver is Mr, not Mg.

This is just one beautiful bey. and finally, A god layer release that doesn't include a proto launcher!
(Jun. 14, 2017  5:36 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Thank you @[Kai-V]

Oh... I can't wait to hear those unfunny "Mr" Driver jokes, then again I've heard those really stupid "Blow driver blows" jokes eugh...

I got ur back
Legend Spriggan 8 Mr(idk)
Wonder how the LR changer will look like on the Beylauncher LR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2sw23dHJnc
More footage of Legend Spriggan
The teeth don't sound that great tho
It appears Merge has no mode change gimmick. Oh boy.
Sorry I didn't realise already uploaded video
well that's a very interesting spin change style. but the down side is if you lose that launcher your bey is stuck on one spin
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:06 PM)lI Kronos Il Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  4:18 PM)SPS Wrote: The Driver tip's material looks like the same material in Victory Valkyrie's "Variable" driver

The Driver tip now actually looks like a enlarged Spiral Driver(but rubber) and a stamina point.
I wouldn't be shocked if legend spriggan as horrible teeth, because of storm spriggan's bad teeth. The only spriggan with even half decent teeth was the original.

With Valkyrie and Lost Longinus as top tier attack parts, I really wouldn't feel comfortable with using Legend Spriggan.
Honestly I am somewhat disappointed by this release. With the supposedly mediocre teeth and the fact that Merge is basically Unite 2.0, I feel as if they dropped the ball here.
(Jun. 15, 2017  12:18 PM)Sıon Wrote: I wouldn't be shocked if legend spriggan as horrible teeth, because of storm spriggan's bad teeth. The only spriggan with even half decent teeth was the original.

With Valkyrie and Lost Longinus as top tier attack parts, I really wouldn't feel comfortable with using Legend Spriggan.

The layer's design and its gimmick is good though.
(Jun. 15, 2017  12:31 PM)lI Kronos Il Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  12:18 PM)Sıon Wrote: I wouldn't be shocked if legend spriggan as horrible teeth, because of storm spriggan's bad teeth. The only spriggan with even half decent teeth was the original.

The layer's design and its gimmick is good though.

Yeah, but honestly, if it gets bad teeth, this sure as hell will not be top tier. And Merge has the same connotations as Flugel, which is dissapointing.
(Jun. 15, 2017  12:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Honestly I am somewhat disappointed by this release. With the supposedly mediocre teeth and the fact that Merge is basically Unite 2.0, I feel as if they dropped the ball here.

Yeah but does the thick rubber has benefits?
Better picture of the Flame Axe Ver., which will definitely be a CoroCoro lottery prize only:

[Image: LegendSpriggan_FlameAxeVer.jpg]

Holy hell, I have to admit that that assembly was way too smooth. Wild Wyvern teeth or what?

And why were there arrows in both direction in CoroCoro, for the tip? Just because the stars' branches are slightly different in each direction and they wanted to hype you up about what performance variations there would be? Really?
Wow! Thanks for the pic, Kai-V. I honestly prefer the colors on the regular Legend Spriggan. This one looks nice, tho.
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:36 AM)Mage Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2sw23dHJnc
More footage of Legend Spriggan
The teeth don't sound that great tho

It wouldn't be Spriggan if it had good teeth tho.....