[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

The ring is probably around the ball, it seems to give it power... I gues it helps the ball spin faster?
is the tip free spinning?
The ring or the ball-tip is free-spinning, and I really doubt anything in the Atomic Driver is made of rubber.
(Apr. 13, 2017  9:54 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: the driver looks interesting.
i wonder if the tip is made from rubber.
does it say if the layer has a free spinning gimmick?

The top corner image above the part names rather clearly depicts the lower ring of the Layer spinning independently, so yes, it does.

[Image: 2a1aa6e5b115165896a4987ca0885b76.png]
I thought the Frame was Cross?
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:17 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I thought the Frame was Cross?

Why would it be? Do we have a Cross Frame somewhere?
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Why would it be? Do we have a Cross Frame somewhere?

Blaze Ragnaruk has it.
Tornado Wyvern is cool and all, but i'm way more excited about the Exceed Evileye recolors. Tongue_out
Also, I think Atomic looks like it has a Metal ball? A rubber ball doesn't strike me as likely to work well on an Orbit-esque driver.

Thanks for sharing @[Burst]
Thanks alot Burst bro! So is layer free spinning? This layer too seem to have those RBV4 W2's agressive contact points so unless teeth are bad it can work very well as D2 killer (free spinning part will help it resist other things even with bad teeths).

Disk looks intersting. Atleast it's Flame due to it's quite round and maybe provice some LAD.

Driver is quite interesting. It looks like a Metal Orbit with RDF like Base (Plastic around Rubber). Which can be good sign as it can have huge amount LAD + good defence when paired with dF. Though hope it's not SCRAP monster
This is just a theory, but maybe the ball is held in place with a POM ring, making its movement even easier?
(Apr. 13, 2017  4:03 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: This is just a theory, but maybe the ball is held in place with a POM ring, making its movement even easier?

I think so, but can't say exactly. A metal ring will be better as Metal is still lower friction then POM
A likely driver for this is one I thought of:
A metal ball surrounded by rubber. It would theoretically catch the Ridge when hit, and have decent stamina
(Apr. 13, 2017  4:11 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: A likely driver for this is one I thought of:
A metal ball surrounded by rubber. It would theoretically catch the Ridge when hit, and have decent stamina

If that's the case I HOPE it won't be like weight where the ring causes it to have an aggressive movement pattern when knocked off balance
(Apr. 13, 2017  4:17 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If that's the case I HOPE it won't be like weight where the ring causes it to have an aggressive movement pattern when knocked off balance

Yeah, I was thinking to make the rubber less aggressively shaped (I thought of this for a Baldur evolution, hah)
Out of the beys this Random Booster comes with, I'd have to say I like Ifrit, Phantom, and Behemoth the most, the Fenrirs would be next, with the Evileye's being last for looks in my opinion (I like the orange one, but it's not my favorite color.). Can't wait to see what atomic does! Should've known that a green B2 might appear in a random booster or set, it seems like hasbro likes to base some of their colors off of past random booster hybrids
(Apr. 13, 2017  4:28 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Out of the beys this Random Booster comes with, I'd have to say I like Ifrit, Phantom, and Behemoth the most, the Fenrirs would be next, with the Evileye's being last for looks in my opinion (I like the orange one, but it's not my favorite color.). Can't wait to see what atomic does! Should've known that a green B2 might appear in a random booster or set, it seems like hasbro likes to base some of their colors off of past random booster hybrids
I noticed that too
 Like the R2 booster from hasbros that tt made in a random booster
YES YES YES!!!! I need ittttttt!!! O_____0 Seriously, this Random Booster is so epic! We get so many rare layers that we would probably never could get our hands on all of them. Inferno Ifrit, Psychic Phantom, Fang Fanrir, Exceed Evileye, the new Tornado Wyvern and a FREAKINNN GREEEN B2!!!!! That is the best set ever! :D

Also I think the Atomic Driver maybe has a free spinning (metal?) ball with a bearing around it. :)
Looks pretty good. Only disappointed in the E2 recolours because I was hoping for Z2 recolours like most people.

On another note why is everyone speculating that TW is free spinning? There isn't any evidence at all to suggest it. 
I'm a little afraid it'll be more like Kreis Cygnus where it's only partially free-spinning
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:15 AM)Alta Wrote: The top corner image above the part names rather clearly depicts the lower ring of the Layer spinning independently, so yes, it does.

[Image: 2a1aa6e5b115165896a4987ca0885b76.png]

This pic is one of the main reasons.
(Responding to Ultra)
(Apr. 13, 2017  9:20 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: This pic is one of the main reasons.
(Responding to Ultra)

I hadn't seen that pic but I was commenting (very late I guess) to the fact that even when the first pic came out when there wasn't any evidence it was free spinning everyone just ran away with it. Same with the DF thread with multiple people saying they hoped it was going to come with BC2 burst ver.
(Apr. 14, 2017  12:18 AM)Ultra Wrote: I hadn't seen that pic but I was commenting (very late I guess) to the fact that even when the first pic came out when there wasn't any evidence it was free spinning everyone just ran away with it. Same with the DF thread with multiple people saying they hoped it was going to come with BC2 burst ver.

Ahh, I get what you were trying to say. For me, I only really speculate with drivers, even then very little. I do like to imagine future releases though.
(Apr. 13, 2017  9:46 AM)Burst Wrote: [Image: O0480064013912955580.jpg]

Random Booster Vol 6

And Here You go Tornado Wyvern !

[Image: O0480036013912955568.jpg]

Thanks To this Guy Again as Well as my Friend @[azsas] for helping me with this !

I absolutely love that phantom and Fenrir recolor
I love the Ifrit recolor, now if only there were a way for me to get money...