[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

(Apr. 11, 2017  4:54 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: I wonder what other beyblades they may include since they only released 3 instead of 4 there will probably be x2 GV x2 KS  and x2 BR + TW which I hope everyone knows will be the prize bey

they dont have to only be god layer system beys in this booster btw
(Apr. 11, 2017  6:20 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: they dont have to only be god layer system beys in this booster btw
Are you sure
Guys, we basically know nothing about this Random Booster, so just wait until information comes out.
I guess that could happen. Maybe they could add some single layers like I2 P2 A2 J2 or maybe even E2 or M2 despite them not being released yet
Either in Drain Fafnir or in Tornado Wyvern, but one's Disc apparently free-spins too.
(Apr. 10, 2017  8:39 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Draim Fafnir has a lottery Corocoro recolor, secondly, it is a left spin, and has plot importance. Thirdly, Wyvern clearly reuses Glaive, as Random boosters tend to reuse parts for the non-exclusive part. There's a lot of evidence pointing to this being the random booster, in my eyes

Simply reusing certain parts definitely isn't a defining trait for random boosters alone, like how J2ICy reuses Infinite found in Z2IW. Would be really disappointed if it's put in a random booster because I don't have stacks of cash to purchase these boosters until I get the prize bey, making it hardly accessible for customers with a lower budget.
(Apr. 12, 2017  4:44 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Simply reusing certain parts definitely isn't a defining trait for random boosters alone, like how J2ICy reuses Infinite found in Z2IW. Would be really disappointed if it's put in a random booster because I don't have stacks of cash to purchase these boosters until I get the prize bey, making it hardly accessible for customers with a lower budget.

Well, J2 was a booster, which tend to reuse parts. Considering the only other product this month is a starter, which tends to have all new parts, and with Tornado Wyvern looking to reuse Glaive, I think Wyvern is the booster. I can't even get takara stuff, myself.
On the Korean beyblade burst website, it says [부스터] B_80[랜덤부스터] New 와이번(소량) (출시예정), which can be translated into:
[Booster] B_80 [Random booster] New Wyvern (small quantity) (coming soon).
We might expect Tornado Wyvern to be one of the random boosters, most likely the rarest one.
well i guess that confirms it, nice!!
Link to BlackMirrors post: https://www.beybladeburst.co.kr/product/...view?id=93
It's settled. Kinda expected it to be this way since Free is more of a main character than Wakiya this season.
Also this is going to be a prize bey, like usual. A 1/8th chance of getting it.
Thanks @[BlackMirror], but MANNNNN does it suck that Wyvern is now a random booster, that makes me worried that Guardian Kerbeus will be a random booster 7 too, which seems highly likely considering the release times.
Aw, man, that's terrible News. Well, thanks anyway for the info.
Wow, that's a massive middle finger to the face after I just complained how inaccessible random boosters are to low budget customers... which also confirms that Wakiya wouldn't be a big player in the god series, meaning he'll get squat and massive screen time cuts.
[Image: O0480064013912955580.jpg]

Random Booster Vol 6

And Here You go Tornado Wyvern !

[Image: O0480036013912955568.jpg]

Thanks To this Guy Again as Well as my Friend @[azsas] for helping me with this !
Thank you @[Burst].

I can't tell whether the Driver is rubber or a weird looking Orbit. IMO, it looks like it could be either.
the driver looks interesting.
i wonder if the tip is made from rubber.
does it say if the layer has a free spinning gimmick?
Thanks for showing us @[Burst], but wait... oh man is that a rubber survive? Unless it's some special plastic or free spin rubber, I'm a little worried about that driver.
So it's now Tornado Wyvern 4G.--?

@[Kai-V] help us out with this one please, I can't figure it out
(Apr. 13, 2017  9:56 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: So it's now Tornado Wyvern 4G.--?

@[Kai-V] help us out with this one please, I can't figure it out

At probably means "At least wait a few days for this leak to settle in and then it'll likely reveal", but I'm excited too.
So I've translated (using the poor Google Translate) アトミック and apparently, the Driver is called Atomic. I'm probably wrong but what would a Driver like that even do?

@[Kai-V]?
@[LOL-y Rancher]... you certain it isn't referring to the colour? Can't exactly think what Atomic would be as a driver but then again these names weren't always literal.
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:19 AM)Jinbee Wrote: @[LOL-y Rancher]... you certain it isn't referring to the colour? Can't exactly think what Atomic would be as a driver but then again these names weren't always literal.

Yeah, I'm looking at what the Driver is labelled as.
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:20 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yeah, I'm looking at what the Driver is labelled as.

I dunno, maybe "Atomic" refers to the driver being dense like an atom or... actually I'm just confusing myself.

I haven't really talked about the non prize beyblades and... they're quite nice, that blue I2 is cool and people can finally get F2 easier... but TBH none of these layers interest me and there is no reinforced Z2 which really sucks, maybe a random layer, if they still make those now? This is also the first random booster of a season to not include the first few in the current season waves as the non prizes.
The Driver has a ball like Orbit, and also a ring somewhere, I don't really understand it
(Apr. 13, 2017  10:39 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: The Driver has a ball like Orbit, and also a ring somewhere, I don't really understand it

Now you've got me wondering, maybe the ring is coated with rubber?