[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

(Apr. 06, 2017  9:25 PM)TL14 Wrote: For this mod. The Central + SubAR mod existed before but not with Gaia Dragoon's SAR and using it as a free spinning layer. A few days after I made this post he made a video on it but didn't give any credit and claimed it as his.
Well, I mean, the Central + S-AR mod did come way before anyway, I honestly doubt either of you came up with it first, it's just that boltoms was one of the few to make a video about it.

So... anyways I think this is a little off topic now so let's leave it at that.
(Apr. 06, 2017  9:33 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well, I mean, the Central + S-AR mod did come way before anyway, I honestly doubt either of you came up with it first, it's just that boltoms was one of the few to make a video about it.

So... anyways I think this is a little off topic now so let's leave it at that.

As I said the Central + SAR mod already existed way way before I even posted about it and probably many others already did the Central + Gaia Dragoon G SAR mod before. I just mean that shortly after I made the post stating using it as a free spinning layer he just used my idea and said that he completely came up with this on his own with this exact mod and this exact purpose. I'm just a bit upset that he uses other peoples ideas on purpose and compleatly claims them as only his own without giving any credit at all and is lying to everyone about it and in the end gets awarded for something that he copied from someone else. I'm very sorry if I sound rude or egoistic in any way but it just makes me sad when people do this kind of stuff. :(
My god, guys. Let's go back on topic, please.
But before that, I don't get why it's so important that you or whatever person came up with a combination of parts. Like, really? Besides that, there's the possibility of the guy not seeing your combination idea and then he came up with that. But, then again, this is way off topic and you're making such a big deal for absolutely nothing! Geez. Now THAT upsets me.
(Apr. 06, 2017  9:52 PM)BeyGa Wrote: My god, guys. Let's go back on topic, please.
But before that, I don't get why it's so important that you or whatever person came up with a combination of parts. Like, really? Besides that, there's the possibility of the guy not seeing your combination idea and then he came up with that. But, then again, this is way off topic and you're making such a big deal for absolutely nothing! Geez. Now THAT upsets me.

And I completely agree, it isn't something to make a huge deal over, it's the equivalent to being upset just because someone posted this new beyblade source here before another did.

That said, it's kind of odd that TW has this lighter green colour, because I was expecting it to have an Orbit green, though I sometimes forget the god chip and frames are meant to be a third colour for their colour schemes and I think this green works fine. One thing comes to mind, how will they replace Orbit? If at all? I mean I can't say I expect an amazing replacement considering BR had Flugel after Revolve, even gimmick wise.
One of my top desires for Burst is a remake of Orbit with a metal ball. It'd give the bey some crazy downward weight distribution and the free-moving nature of Orbit lends itself to stamina and burst defense quite well. It'd theoretically be the best passive burst driver realistically possible.
(Apr. 07, 2017  10:45 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: One of my top desires for Burst is a remake of Orbit with a metal ball. It'd give the bey some crazy downward weight distribution and the free-moving nature of Orbit lends itself to stamina and burst defense quite well. It'd theoretically be the best passive burst driver realistically possible.

Draciel F and V have a similar gimmick and they're both pretty meh mainly due to the metal tip resulting in low friction so easy knock out.
True, but I doubt that'll be as much of an issue in Burst because Burst layers aren't designed anywhere near as aggressively as some of the top-tier plastic gen ARs
(Apr. 07, 2017  4:06 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: True, but I doubt that'll be as much of an issue in Burst because Burst layers aren't designed anywhere near as aggressively as some of the top-tier plastic gen ARs

Not to mention that it should benefit a burst beyblade because of the burst gimmick, similar to how Orbit does.
(Apr. 07, 2017  4:06 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: True, but I doubt that'll be as much of an issue in Burst because Burst layers aren't designed anywhere near as aggressively as some of the top-tier plastic gen ARs

If burst attack layers are aggressive enough to knock around plastic bottoms then the metal version with lower friction will be even worse.
I love this guys video's been following him for a bit, but he made a good mock up of tornado wyvern

(Apr. 07, 2017  10:45 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: One of my top desires for Burst is a remake of Orbit with a metal ball. It'd give the bey some crazy downward weight distribution and the free-moving nature of Orbit lends itself to stamina and burst defense quite well. It'd theoretically be the best passive burst driver realistically possible.

I've wanted that since mfb but isn't weight like that
(Apr. 09, 2017  3:49 AM)amidamaru Wrote: I've wanted that since mfb but isn't weight like that

Weight is not a free-moving sphere. Weight is just a metal hemisphere that is completely stationary
im thinking that the driver will be a free spinning TB (F230TB)
(Apr. 10, 2017  5:40 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Could this be the Random Booster Vol. 6 prize?

Most likely since dF is the april starter
(Apr. 10, 2017  6:04 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Most likely since dF is the april starter

That's not confirmed for certain.
(Apr. 10, 2017  7:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: That's not confirmed for certain.

Draim Fafnir has a lottery Corocoro recolor, secondly, it is a left spin, and has plot importance. Thirdly, Wyvern clearly reuses Glaive, as Random boosters tend to reuse parts for the non-exclusive part. There's a lot of evidence pointing to this being the random booster, in my eyes
(Apr. 10, 2017  8:39 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Draim Fafnir has a lottery Corocoro recolor, secondly, it is a left spin, and has plot importance. Thirdly, Wyvern clearly reuses Glaive, as Random boosters tend to reuse parts for the non-exclusive part. There's a lot of evidence pointing to this being the random booster, in my eyes

I'm aware there's a lot of evidence to support it. However by confirmed I meant by Takara stating so.
Exactly. If it was confirmed, then I would have merged the threads with the appropriate product topics already.
I wonder what other beyblades they may include since they only released 3 instead of 4 there will probably be x2 GV x2 KS and x2 BR + TW which I hope everyone knows will be the prize bey
(Apr. 11, 2017  4:54 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: TW which I hope everyone knows will be the prize bey

This is not confirmed, so do not state it like that.
It's just that DF will probably be in the
b-79 starter as it will likely come with a left launcher and TW is the only other beyblade to be advertised
(Apr. 11, 2017  5:42 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: It's just that DF will probably be in the
b-79 starter as it will likely come with a left launcher and TW is the only other beyblade to be advertised

Why is it likely to come with a left launcher? All that is known at all is that the B-79 Starter comes with a Proto Launcher, that is it. In my opinion, it almost makes more sense for Drain Fafnir to be sold without a launcher at all, inside a Random Booster, considering that its character owner, Free/Flee, handspins it in the anime.
It's just that I don't think there has ever been a random booster that has came with a left spin beyblade. But I guess it would be unique for it to be the first one
(Apr. 11, 2017  5:49 PM)RSprigganJoseph Wrote: It's just that I don't think there has ever been a random booster that has came with a left spin beyblade. But I guess it would be unique for it to be the first one

There was a random booster in MFB that had Meteo L Drago in it.