[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

I wonder how well Tornado Wyvern would work with the free spinning layer removed cause it looks a lot like the Single Layer Wyvern. Future Mod?
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:44 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I wonder how well Tornado Wyvern would work with the free spinning layer removed cause it looks a lot like the Single Layer Wyvern. Future Mod?

thats cuz it is he single layer
I am in love now! I am surprised they put E2 in here since it is just a layer. there is no full bey yet. I will be guying this on ebay in mid May.
New video about Tornado Wyvern:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gixU9oBVqk
Here are slightly better looks at all the new beys.
[Image: nU1uR6s.png]

Red F2
[Image: rOFARTx.png]

Green B2 + Blue I2
[Image: jS9itLl.png]

Tornado Wyvern + Yellow E2
[Image: lEKsacC.png]

Orange P2 + Black P2
[Image: K7864Dz.png]

(stock?) Exceed Evileye (note the opaque, pearlescent plastic and the stickers being uncannily similar to the RLC4 version.)
[Image: 9ebKjx7.png]

Most of the filler beys look like they either use Magnum-core discs or the new Core Discs.

EDIT: I forgot to add this part lol

Atomic appears to just be "Orbit but hopefully without scraping problems". The purple ring spins freely, as does the ball.
[Image: 5Di6u4M.png]
Yeah! It indeed is an Orbit that not only rolls freely but also spins freely. Atomic is so epic! Grin I can't wait to try Tornado Wyvern Central Saucer Atomic. This is going to be incredible. ^__^
this actually looks like a really great improvement on orbit.
the ring on the outside reminds me of RDF.
Hopefully the driver is just as good or better at defence than orbit.
You guys are writing about Orbit as if it was not part of the dominating Stamina metagame already hah... Is it really such a good thing for the game if there is yet another great Stamina/Defense Driver?
(Apr. 14, 2017  1:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys are writing about Orbit as if it was not part of the dominating Stamina metagame already hah... Is it really such a good thing for the game if there is yet another great Stamina/Defense Driver?

Probably not, lol. 

Honestly Atomic could end up being not as good, since the ball looks a lot bigger. But at the same time, getting rid of the occasional wild movement the tip has could make it better. It's a carpshoot, imo Tongue_out
I think there are two main ways to improve defense. The first way is to make beyblade moves to decrease the impact, which is shown well on Orbit and perhaps the Atomic. The other way is to increase the friction between the tip and the stadium to bound the attack, such as the Rubber Ball bottom and βite driver. So, I agree that this At driver can be almost a perfect defense driver in one way, but I don't think we cannot get another perfect defense driver.
Tornado Wyvern God Layer:
[Image: 000585.png]
Definitely confirmed that the lower part is free-spinning.

[Image: bey_b80.jpg]

Atomic Driver:
[Image: 000586.png]

And overall content of this Random Booster:
[Image: B_80.png]

Individual Beyblades:
Red Exceed Evil-eye with Gravity? (Click to View)
Brown Fang Fenrir with one of the Discs with plastic around it (Click to View)
Yellow Exceed Evil-eye with the 2 Disc? (Click to View)
Red Psychic Phantom with 6 and Vortex? (Click to View)
Blue Inferno Ifrit with 2 and a clear white Vortex? (Click to View)
Red Fang Fenrir with 2 and a yellow Glaive? (Click to View)
Green Beast Behemoth with 4 and a green Vortex? (Click to View)
(Jan. 06, 2017  12:25 AM)Mage Wrote: I don't think TT will ever use a part from a rare bey in any kind of booster or product. They really do like keeping those parts exclusive to the rare bey even if it's useless

whats TT?
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:18 PM)Ishgria Wrote: whats TT?

TAKARA-TOMY, the company that created Beyblade and invents all the products.
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY, the company that created Beyblade and invents all the products.

Thanks!
So Atomic is basically advanced Orbit? From what I saw in that Corocoro video. That's awesome that they tried to top Orbit when I thought it couldn't happen.
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So Atomic is basically advanced Orbit? From what I saw in that Corocoro video. That's awesome that they tried to top Orbit when I thought it couldn't happen.

Honestly, the only thing that could top Atomic would have rubber, for friction. Only problem is self-KO's.
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:47 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Honestly, the only thing that could top Atomic would have rubber, for friction. Only problem is self-KO's.

that would ruin the free-spinning nature of the part. At that point it might as well be a rubber Massive. I think the only way they can top this is to make it metal, hah.
I can tell that the brown fenrir has Polish, and the red fenrir has 6. Everything else seems right except I can't tell what frame behemoth has. Hoping for Hold in this random booster, and expecting liner and maybe weight. Hope we don't get more jaggy's. Maybe just more of the new drivers like Rb, etc. I'm sure there's probably at least one more At in there. They might surprise us with drivers like Cy or Sp though, who really knows. Maybe I2 will he reinforced... Watch P2 have an attack driver, lol. You think there'd be at least one Cross in here, maybe that's what B2 has
Disappointed by the lack of Zillion Zeus recolours, but the blue Inferno Ifrit looks great! Excited for Tornado Wyvern too, of course.

(Apr. 14, 2017  1:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys are writing about Orbit as if it was not part of the dominating Stamina metagame already hah... Is it really such a good thing for the game if there is yet another great Stamina/Defense Driver?

Interestingly, it hasn't been used much in Toronto in a very long time since we started using Defense on D2 instead of Orbit. However, I do see it's still being used in other regions based on the Winning Combinations thread. I think it's easier to get away with using Orbit if your opponents aren't using Revolve or Defense as much, both of which have better Stamina. In Toronto, that isn't really the case.
All of these recolors look amazing! :) Btw, I think the yellow E2 has Glaive and the brown Fang Fenrir has Polish.
Tornado Wyvern looks incredibly similar to the original wyvern. I wonder why they went back to that instead of upgrading W2, as has been the case with other god layers.
Tornado Wyvern is probably either going to be really good or op and a d2 killer. Lol but then watch killer deathscyther be oop xD
(Apr. 15, 2017  4:34 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Tornado Wyvern is probably either going to be really good or op and a d2 killer. Lol but then watch killer deathscyther be oop xD

I'm not sure but I feel like the free spinning part might kill a bit of stamina, especially if it makes lots of contact in a battle. Deathsycther still might win in terms of stamina
I think TT learned their lesson with Deathsycther, hopefully kD will actually be an attack layer rather than an op and super round stamina layer
Anyone else notice the prongs on the atomic driver it looks like the prongs on reboot...        *scratches head* huh