[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

(Apr. 19, 2017  10:18 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Thanks marutti, but I wonder what the second E2 would have.
E2.2G.W
(Apr. 21, 2017  7:04 AM)marutti Wrote: E2.2G.W

Oh yes, thank you very much Marutti.
wow is he ok? that doesn't look very comfortable
(Apr. 22, 2017  8:44 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote: wow is he ok? that doesn't look very comfortable

wen ppl say ur new bey's driver can't just be a slight upgrade to ur last bey's driver
[Image: Skgq6gI.png]
Tornado Wyvern is available now in Hong Kong!
[Image: IMG_7025.jpg]

Awesome, thank you @[roux].

The teeth on Tornado Wyvern's Layer, I can't really tell whether the angle is making the teeth look average or really flat (I can't tell, I'm sorreh >.< ). It's probably flat because the Layer is free-spinning but I could be wrong there. Otherwise, I'm very excited for this.
The teeth look like: 1 tall tooth, 2 medium teeth, 1 W2/S2 tooth
(Apr. 24, 2017  10:40 AM)ToxicAtom Wrote: The teeth look like: 1 tall tooth, 2 medium teeth, 1 W2/S2 tooth

I honestly would've preferred if they ditched the whole W2 teeth bullcrap, I'll even take R2 teeth as a replacement.
(Apr. 24, 2017  9:06 AM)roux Wrote: Tornado Wyvern is available now in Hong Kong!
Ty for the info, really important since I also live in Hong Kong. Where did you get that exactly? I apparently can't find other non-online sources selling beyblades other than Toys R Us and the really occasional Citistore, so... yeah, there's basically no hope for me of getting some beys like Odin Central Blow now.
(Apr. 24, 2017  2:38 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Ty for the info, really important since I also live in Hong Kong. Where did you get that exactly? I apparently can't find other non-online sources selling beyblades other than Toys R Us and the really occasional Citistore, so... yeah, there's basically no hope for me of getting some beys like Odin Central Blow now.

Did u find the beys in Wonderland?
You shall go there and search
(Apr. 24, 2017  3:18 PM)roux Wrote: Did u find the beys in Wonderland?
You shall go there and search
Unfortunately, it's really far from where I live, and apparently the website is pure garbage too. Nonetheless, I'll give it a shot in May.
Tornado Wyvern is actually just a fidget spinner
The full set is out already:
[Image: C-QGIZ5XsAAgkuS.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...1682425857

I have to admit that the colours are very interesting.
(Apr. 25, 2017  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The full set is out already:

Man, why do I have to see this RIGHT after I buy a random booster vol. 4? Geez. man. 
Thanks anyway, Kai-V
I hate to love Random Boosters. Look at those crazy colors! There's even a white Vortex over there! And what's that dark and yellow Atomic driver!? Holy-! Still, Tornado Wyvern got my attention as soon as I saw it, such a beautiful Beyblade!

Thanks for the image, Kai-V!
dat atomic on e2 looks so nice tho

Definitely gonna pick this set up.
(Apr. 25, 2017  3:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The full set is out already:

The only one's I'll try and pick up would be I2, P2 and Red F2 since I don't want to buy to sets and one terrible stadium.

Thanks for sharing Kai-V
I know I said this for RB V.5, but this time I mean it, I really want this entire set. Oh my gosh the colors!
That hold looks incredible
(Apr. 25, 2017  11:34 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: That hold looks incredible

I agree, that Hold looks amazing.

P2 is predictably the worst pull, having the worst or least interesting parts, and I wasn't that fond of the layers looks as it is, the Spiral driver almost looks like it's paying homage to that light blue Jaggy from O2UJ in RBV4. tW is the best pull for me, followed by I2, followed by red E2, followed by red F2, followed by yellow E2 for that lovely Orange Weight and overall colour scheme, followed by brown F2, then green B2 then P2 being the worst.
I wish we had gotten another spiral or hold instead of another weight. We already have at least two colors of that right?
This random booster is really cool, love the colors. What I think about it, from best to worst:
F2 (brown) - B2 - I2 - F2 (red) - tW - E2 (red) - E2 (yellow) - P2 Smile
(Apr. 26, 2017  5:09 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Possibly the first tW unboxing on YouTube.

Coincidentally I watched that a few mins ago after it came up on my recommendations. I think the black fenrir with atomic look amazing maybe more so than wyvern. (I think the beys name is fenrir, forgive me if I'm wrong, haven't really gotten myself into burst much yet)

Once I get my hands on some money, imma defo try for wyvern, black fenrir and that blue bey just cos they look cool lol. I'm also waiting for that set with the recolours of Ragnarok valkyrie and kreis