[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

The best to worst for me:
tW, E2(red), B2, F2(brown), E2(yellow), I2, F2(red), P2
For tW, this is certainly the best. A free spin ring can make it very difficult to burst (although mey make its stamina terrible).
The red E2, which is the original combo of E2 and looks nice. Also, Gravity is still very useful for its weight and At should also be a very good part.
The green B2, I don't like other parts, but I really want that dark yellow Driver-Weight and assemble it with the gold Z2 layer and a self recolored black I-disc to make a Zillion Zeus. I. W Gold Thunder Ver.!!! lol
The brown F2, just for its At-driver.
The yellow E2, just looks nice. I like its color.
The blue I2, the layer itself is good at attack and looks nice, Vortex looks pretty cool in white color, and I hope the spring inside Hold can be better.
The red F2 and P2, the only useful thing for me is their code XD.
My only curiousity for this random booster are the other beyblade drivers or disc.
(Apr. 27, 2017  2:31 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Atomic has a wider ball than Orbit! Yay!

[Image: C-XBJYKVYAAu-iE.jpg]

Saw it here: https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...4100428804

Yup YAY :( to bad ill never get that
Nevermind, I take back on my curiousity.
(Apr. 26, 2017  5:09 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Possibly the first tW unboxing on YouTube.

I think roux posted one earlier? But yeah, those teeth aren't much to look at.

[Image: bdQ3NIF.png]

Hopefully the gimmick makes up for it.
(Apr. 26, 2017  5:09 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Possibly the first tW unboxing on YouTube.

This is perfect, he's speaking Cantonese Grin
He said that the teeth are fairly short(Like maybe R2-K2 teeth), Hong Kong got them early for some reason, there's a flat area on the ball(it might have been bad luck on his part), and his Hold is also broken and can't spin while also getting stuck when pressed(probably could already tell)
There will be a crystal version of Tornado Wyvern.4G.At as a prize in the next manga volume of Beyblade Burst, yet of course there will only be twenty units in the world, so we will never see it:

[Image: C-U40htXgAAh18w.jpg]
(Apr. 27, 2017  4:35 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I think roux posted one earlier? But yeah, those teeth aren't much to look at.

[Image: bdQ3NIF.png]

Hopefully the gimmick makes up for it.

Reh! Just when I thought that the God Series would do away with the overly nerfed teeth.
(Apr. 27, 2017  3:54 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Reh! Just when I thought that the God Series would do away with the overly nerfed teeth.

Dude, tW has a free spinning practically round layer, how OP would it be if it had "good" teeth? I stopped carrying about the teeth since it's all about the combo and the way you launch. I don't want perfectly round and OP Beys, I just want to have fun playing with them, so having a variety of gimmicks and teeth is perfect to have some fun. Smile
(Apr. 27, 2017  3:57 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Dude, tW has a free spinning practically round layer, how OP would it be if it had "good" teeth? I stopped carrying about the teeth since it's all about the combo and the way you launch. I don't want perfectly round and OP Beys, I just want to have fun playing with them, so having a variety of gimmicks and teeth is perfect to have some fun. Smile

Yeah, that's true. I'm just hoping the free spinning Layer will make up for this.
(Apr. 27, 2017  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a crystal version of Tornado Wyvern.4G.At as a prize in the next manga volume of Beyblade Burst, yet of course there will only be twenty units in the world, so we will never see it:

It seems each of the god series we've had has its special limited version, right?
Kreis Satan too? I do not know, I am only mildly interested so far.
(Apr. 27, 2017  7:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Kreis Satan too? I do not know, I am only mildly interested so far.

Yep, kS, bR and gV got special recolors. Smile
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/data/to...52b04a.jpg
(Apr. 27, 2017  7:06 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Yep, kS, bR and gV got special recolors. Smile
http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/data/to...52b04a.jpg

Ah yes, the thing I posted about hahah.
Beast Behemoth and Inferno Ifrit in B-80 version!
Complete view :)[Image: C-adbyhVoAE0-d3.jpg]
[Image: C-VSI8gUwAAQbPI.jpg]
(Apr. 27, 2017  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a crystal version of Tornado Wyvern.4G.At as a prize in the next manga volume of Beyblade Burst, yet of course there will only be twenty units in the world, so we will never see it:

It seems like normal Tornade Wyvern. Not limited recolor.
it's just problem of print
(Apr. 27, 2017  6:47 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It seems each of the god series we've had has its special limited version, right?

Depends what you mean by special limited version. Kries Satan has the one that will be in premia set and Blake Ragnaruk has tournament prize version that is available on YJA but neither of those are the same rarity as that or the lottery beys which are usually limited to either 100 or 2000 usually.
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:58 AM)marutti Wrote:

How much would a single random booster would be?
(Apr. 28, 2017  9:11 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: How much would a single random booster would be?

This one is 900 yen rrp
A very rare instance: an actually useful matchup in a video hah. Odin Heavy Revolve against Tornado Wyvern:

Tornado Wyvern seems to start bursting a lot more after the two thirds of the video, for some reason... It is rather weird.
I feel like tornado wyvern will still be weak compared to its single layer counterpart. It doesn't seem like the way it's designed is really effective against right spinners, which take up the majority of the metagame. It still takes its blows, and still bursts. Even lubrication would fail.
(Apr. 27, 2017  8:11 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Beast Behemoth and Inferno Ifrit in B-80 version!
Complete view :)[Image: C-adbyhVoAE0-d3.jpg]
[Image: C-VSI8gUwAAQbPI.jpg]

Thanks for sharing these images!
Tbh I'm not really interested in tW (as I don't feel interested in the god series at all...), but the other beys which are included in this RB are amazing! I've already posted that I like these two releases a lot, but they look even better than expected! :D
(Apr. 27, 2017  4:43 AM)Mage Wrote: This is perfect, he's speaking Cantonese :D
He said that the teeth are fairly short(Like maybe R2-K2 teeth), Hong Kong got them early for some reason, there's a flat area on the ball(it might have been bad luck on his part), and his Hold is also broken and can't spin while also getting stuck when pressed(probably could already tell)

Honesty I found At having flat area as well.
That may due to the mould perhaps? But that should affect the spinning time so better get some spares.

btw, this guy participated in the unofficial tournaments and I knew him lol