[Product]  B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y

this looks awesome.
is there a description on the driver is supposed to move?
can't wait to test this part out once i get it
(Jun. 25, 2016  4:00 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: this looks awesome.

Like I said, it's likely not going to focus on being free-spinning at all.
(Jun. 25, 2016  4:00 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: this looks awesome.

It is a POM Defense-like tip, so it will just remain in the centre and have less friction with the stadium floor, so technically more stamina too.

(Jun. 25, 2016  3:48 AM)Leo Burst Wrote: I think the driver is called Yeilding

That definitely makes sense, but I did not see the " of a do hah. But yielding is giving way, letting something pass, so it sounds weak no matter what hah.
Yeah, Yielding to KO's. Haha. Will probably have great stamina and burst resistance, but very poor KO defense.
Surprised tbis isn't going to be on Z2, would have been a great fit for it. Maybe a free spinning one on Z2? Seems kinda soon though to have something like that. Who knows
Kinda looks like Uriel's tip, from SG Grip Base.
Bigger and closer scan thanks to this Twitter user:

[Image: ClxFtGxUoAANfuW.jpg]
Based on POM drivers in the past, is this something to be excited for? How different could POM be to whatever plastic is currently used?
(Jun. 25, 2016  1:59 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Based on POM drivers in the past, is this something to be excited for? How different could POM be to whatever plastic is currently used?

Kai-V has said above; less friction, so more stamina. But it would also be easier to KO.
But noticibly different? Would it have more stamina that Gyro for example? Shape is similar. I'm just wondering if TT is releasing another driver that has no competitive use.
People did not report that much difference between Polished Defense and a normal Defense or Wide Defense in Metal Fight Beyblade, and PD used a similar material if it was not POM too. D, WD and SD still retained some expertise and overall PD is not such a must-buy, from what I remember.
Slightly disappointing, I'm guessing theres gonna be 3 of these in a set. Oh well, overall a disappointing release, but nonetheless I MUST buy this!! Long live Beyblade Burst!!
Honestly Yeager Yggdrasil is so similar to Yggdrasil that it is a luck that there are new standalone Beyblades that are not supposed to be evolutions of previous Burst Beyblades, otherwise I would despair for the series and have nothing new to look to out for...
I've a question... To what correnspond the caracteristics on the picture of Y2? I can't read japanese ^^'
They are just statistics, the same as usual, so one of them says speed, another attack, another stamina, another defense, another counter, etc. They mean nothing when compared to real testing though.
I like how it's in the shape of a defense persformamce tip. Kind of excited to see what this thing can do.
But honestly, I don't think it is much of an upgrade, after all, gyro is a really good stamina driver, so trying to compare yielding to gyro so far seems weird. But again, who knows? It could be great! Or it could...suck.
Time will tell
Lol
i wonder if there's any chance it will move like zeus' tip; when you launch it at an angle it moves aggressively, and when launched straight it stays in the centre.

i really hope the driver is good, and can outclass revolve.
Thanks Kai-V, I want the names in order please, it's impirtant to me, I really want to know it Wink
Have a hard time imagining it will be better than Revolve. Looking forward to know the rest of the Disks and Drivers in this booster.
We know the Disks already hah.

Bl4ck-Ou7, they are roughly, from the top and clockwise, Attack, Defense, Endurance, Strength, (?) and Burst.
(Jun. 26, 2016  6:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We know the Disks already hah.

Bl4ck-Ou7, they are roughly, from the top and clockwise, Attack, Defense, Endurance, Strength, (?) and Burst.
I love you Kai-V! ^^' Thanks a lot!
woW Finally a PD!!!

so is it free spin like it's predecessor? or just a POM D tip lol

This kinda reminds me of Jiraya MS's RC or Wolborg 2's BB.

edit:- I have a PD and for me atleast it have same or less stamina then SD [only on SA165 on other height SD and D are better]. so #Revolve>everyotherstaminatip
(Jun. 26, 2016  10:00 PM)Bl4ck-Ou7 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2016  6:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We know the Disks already hah.

I love you Kai-V! ^^' Thanks a lot!

^^I ship it(jk, jk)^^

Anyway, after loosing at both iterations of the Yggdrasil layer, this new one looks like it may have some smash attack to it with those blunt ends. And looking at the "roots" at the end of the main contact points, I'm reminded of those spikes on the ends of Dragoon G and Metal Driger's AR, which makes me optimistic for more good attack layers. I just hope that it will have decent teeth and won't break so easy.

1,000th post, YAY!!!
(Jun. 27, 2016  1:30 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: woW Finally a PD!!!

so is it free spin like it's predecessor? or just a POM D tip lol

This kinda reminds me of Jiraya MS's RC or Wolborg 2's BB.

edit:- I have a PD and for me atleast it have same or less stamina then SD [only on SA165 on other height SD and D are better]. so #Revolve>everyotherstaminatip

The description does not say it's free-spinning so it's unfortunately not going be like it's predecessor's Driver and certainly not like Bearing Core 2. It's just going to be like PD where the Driver will have less friction than Survive.
(Apr. 01, 2016  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This Random Booster will again contain one of eight possible Beyblades, two of which are currently known:

- Yeager Yggdrasil Gravity Y (Driver made of POM)
- white Storm Spriggan Boost ?Driver
- turquoise Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle ?Driver
- grey Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle ?Driver
- blood red Victory Valkyrie Limited ?Driver
- green Strorm Spriggan Limited ?Driver
- yellow/green Rising Ragnaruk Boost ?Driver
- orange/red Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity ?Driver

[Image: BeybladeBurst_RandomBoosterVol3.jpg]

It will be released on July 16th 2016.

Replace the orange K2's stickers with the stock ones and you'll have Nika's.
(Jun. 26, 2016  1:09 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i wonder if there's any chance it will move like zeus' tip; when you launch it at an angle it moves aggressively, and when launched straight it stays in the centre.

Yielding suggests that the bey will give up its central position easily, perhaps hinting at a Zeus/FS/CS style "counter attack" gimmick. It's definitely too early to tell though.