[Product]  B-49 Random Booster Vol. 3 Yaeger Yggdrasil .G.Y

[Image: BeybladeBurst_RandomBoosterVol3.jpg]

If the Drivers line up the same way the Layers do, this is what the booster would look like. Notice that in all but two cases, we can confirm the Disks line up too.

Yeager Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding (Trident Heavy Claw)
Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding (Spriggan Wing Claw)
Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding (Ragnaruk Spread Claw)
Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Revolve (Kerbeus Heavy Survive)
Victory Valkyrie Limited Unite (Valkyrie Central Fusion)
Storm Spriggan Limited Variable (Spriggan Central Accel)
Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press (Ragnaruk Wing Defense)
Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Variable (Kerbeus Spread Accel)

The only outliers to the Disks matching are Kaiser Kerbeus K.R and Kaiser Kerbeus .G.V — although, funnily enough, if you switched their Disks around then the whole booster would line up perfectly.

And if you look closely at the images of the Driver, you'll see that the type-colors for this line up perfectly well, in most cases, although it would mean we're getting a green Revolve and Variable (which, in the case of the former, would be awesome).

Biggest shame would be only one Revolve in the booster. On the plus side, it'd be green!

So I don't have confidence that it'll completely work out this way, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of the Drivers line up with what I've written here. I kind of hope not, though — would be nice if either of the Variables were either Xtreme or Zephyr. :') But I guess since Variable is "consumable", they'll want to provide extras. And since Obelisk Odin just launched with X, they might not want to re-release it here right now.

Looking forward to see if I'm right!

–– Also, wow, the new "brownish" Kerbeus is really ugly compared to the awesome one from RBV1. Although actually all of these look uglier than their RBV1 counterparts. Hoping it's just a bad pic.
Kei, Mitsu and I were discussing this a bit at Burst Out of School. The Disks match up for the most part (except for the K2s). The Drivers were something we were wondering about. On the grey-brown K2; K2.K.'R', the supposed Revolve is green, but this seems like a bit of a colour-stretch, so I would guess it's Press, otherwise wow that's going to be one interesting looking part.

I have to agree with you, Brad, that they aren't all the nicest looking compared to the original Basic Layer versions. Though white S2 is nice, that Aqua R2 lookin' fiiiine Cool
oh my god i need that white s2 and that red v2
I like the sound of a purple Variable and neon green Revolve!
I abosolutely LOVE the white kaiser kerbeus!
Yggdrasil resembles Wolborg ( but Y2 is not bearing!).
The Takara Tomy WBBA Guys posted a video on Random Booster Vol 3. Its nice to get a close look on these !

The Y2 Driver looks really good hah as well the Green S2 !!!

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Looks like I was right about the Drivers Smile Green Revolve!
(Jul. 08, 2016  2:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like I was right about the Drivers Smile Green Revolve!

Surprised we are getting a green Revolve! May have to pick that up Eee
I really like the colors in this booster. That Press looks really good, as well as revolve.
I really like the color scheme on valkire any box packaging?
(Jul. 12, 2016  8:01 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Yeager Yggdrasil's pieces:[Image: 000342.png]

This has to be a fake version of Y2's Layer, the plastic looks off and even the stickers appear to be poorly cut out, not to mention that this is the only time I've ever seen an official image for a Layer where the stickers aren't just edited onto it later, these are actually on the Layer in the real photo and they have reflections. I have a hard time believing that's the real TT image.
It is from the official website, and the color of the layer is the same as what they showed in the Corocoro comic. But yeah, something is up with the stickers. Might be a test layer or something.

Hmm, actually the layer in the official video looks darker...
I got the B-49
and I can confirm that the V2 from this RBV3 has been reinforced

and also can confirm that the Y2 that I got really doesnt have this pale green color
but the color that you see on the box

(Jul. 12, 2016  8:01 AM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Yeager Yggdrasil's pieces:[Image: 000342.png]
Awesome! I'm hoping they do the same for all future releases of V2.
(Jul. 15, 2016  5:47 AM)Kevo Wrote: Awesome! I'm hoping they do the same for all future releases of V2.

Why wouldn't they..?
(Jul. 15, 2016  6:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2016  5:47 AM)Kevo Wrote: Awesome! I'm hoping they do the same for all future releases of V2.

Why wouldn't they..?
I am sure the V2 in Triple Booster Set and in The BG-03 Random Layer Version 3 Will have Reinforced V2 after this hah !

I wish they could do also take care of the Original Valkyrie Teeth problem.. But yes Nice to know that they have taken care of this Issue Now.

Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jul. 15, 2016  6:01 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:

Why wouldn't they..?
That was kind of rude...

I dont know.. I was just trying to be hopeful.
To confirm the colour that OkinawamTS was talking about:
[Image: XqrwqJ1C.jpg]

Also a picture of the box, with the official spelling apparently being "Yaeger Yggdrasil":
[Image: CnZV9UcVYAAOqlf.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/ToyPitin/status/753884503098089472
(Jul. 15, 2016  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To confirm the colour that OkinawamTS was talking about:
[Image: XqrwqJ1C.jpg]

Also a picture of the box, with the official spelling apparently being "Yaeger Yggdrasil":
[Image: CnZV9UcVYAAOqlf.jpg]

In German the word Jäger (hunter) can also be spelled Jaeger. Takara Tomy just switched out the J for a Y. The German J is pronounced like the English Y.
(Jul. 15, 2016  1:47 PM)Zera Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2016  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To confirm the colour that OkinawamTS was talking about:

In German the word Jäger (hunter) can also be spelled Jaeger. Takara Tomy just switched out the J for a Y. The German J is pronounced like the English Y.

Fun Fact: The German word Jäger is also a surname that has been changed over years or immigration to other countries has "Yaeger"
A full set, to see the colours in real life:
[Image: CnaGqUCUsAAyoww.jpg]
From: https://twitter.com/UqFnR1qbAqD55Yt/stat...93760?s=09
(Jul. 15, 2016  2:15 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2016  1:47 PM)Zera Wrote:

Fun Fact: The German word Jäger is also a surname that has been changed over years or immigration to other countries has "Yaeger"

That´s correct. Smile
Here is the full list of possible contents:

- Yaeger Yggdrasil Gravity Yielding
- Victory Valkyrie Limited Unite
- Storm Spriggan Limited Variable
- Rising Ragnaruk Boost Press
- Kaiser Kerbeus Gravity Variable
- Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding
- Rising Ragnaruk Knuckle Yielding
- Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Revolve

And Storm Spriggan Boost Yielding is spun at the end of this video: