[Product]  B-47 Weight Damper

I'm thinking more of a counter weight for launchers, but who knows...
I think it a little disk of metal that goes in that empty area in the center of the layer. Not sure though, might become dangerous. Maybe the double layers will have something in them to hold them in place? Only time will tell
Interesting point Sion I didn't thought about that. Dual Layer could have a secret gimmick with these released :o
(Jan. 29, 2016  2:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: I'd say this is probably a grip accessory akin to Metal Assist or Metal Trigger.
I was thinking metal assist too, sounds like a better idea than rubber around the disk (Please no). Maybe a metal face but it would be hard to see how they'd pull that off
This item is unexpectedly cool and slightly technological: there is a metal sphere inside a tube, with two springs on each side, and you can place it vertically or horizontally, on all three hooks of the Launcher Grip.

[Image: BeybladeBurst_WeightTamper1.jpg]

[Image: BeybladeBurst_WeightTamper2.jpg]

Personally my Beyblades already rebound so much when they get launched, so I have no idea why I would want them to go down hard and rebound more like the picture illustrates it, but it could definitely help stabilise the launch.
Even with that explanation, I seriously don't understand it...
Yeah my main goal is to not get them to bounce after they land usually, lol. I was hoping it was a Metal Face Crying
Oh well, at least it's unique
(May. 13, 2016  11:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally my Beyblades already rebound so much when they get launched, so I have no idea why I would want them to go down hard and rebound more like the picture illustrates it, but it could definitely help stabilise the launch.

Yeah, but that's not actually what the picture is illustrating. The picture shows the blade releasing from the launcher in a vertical column. The the stripe around the blade shows that the blade remains level when it lands, with no banking.

The device is a stabiliser. A simple version of a gyrostabiliser like you'd see on a video camera. It makes it less likely that your launch will be affected by little involuntary movements in your hands by increasing the weight of the launcher artificially - the springs accentuate the weight of the ball under movement.

Clearly you're supposed to use more than one stabiliser to stabilise your launcher in every axis of directional movement. Cannot see why this will not be the competetive norm once this is released; unless it is bulky enough to get in the way or something.

Honestly, this is my favourite item from Burst so far.
(May. 14, 2016  12:24 AM)Beylon Wrote:
(May. 13, 2016  11:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally my Beyblades already rebound so much when they get launched, so I have no idea why I would want them to go down hard and rebound more like the picture illustrates it, but it could definitely help stabilise the launch.

Yeah, but that's not actually what the picture is illustrating. The picture shows the blade releasing from the launcher in a vertical column. The the stripe around the blade shows that the blade remains level when it lands, with no banking.

The device is a stabiliser. A simple version of a gyrostabiliser like you'd see on a video camera. It makes it less likely that your launch will be affected by little involuntary movements in your hands by increasing the weight of the launcher artificially - the springs accentuate the weight of the ball under movement.

Clearly you're supposed to use more than one stabiliser to stabilise your launcher in every axis of directional movement. Cannot see why this will not be the competetive norm once this is released; unless it is bulky enough to get in the way or something.

This is a really interesting analysis!

I have definitely found my launching with Burst to be much more erratic than with MFB, for example - maybe because they weigh less, so any bad launch form is exaggerated. I hope this will be useful!

I do however think it looks pretty hideous, though. I've not been that impressed with how many of the accessories look, compared to how gorgeous many of the Burst Beys are.
(May. 14, 2016  12:24 AM)Beylon Wrote: Cannot see why this will not be the competetive norm once this is released; unless it is bulky enough to get in the way or something.

Do any competitive players use the grip in Burst? I find it way easier to launch with Light Launcher standalone or BeyLauncher + BeyLogger. I never see Grips at events. Cool item, though.

The picture does not show that, because we know that the stadium itself is not level anyway, and the anime really promotes Sliding Shoot a lot, so I do not know why they would release this to launch straight only.
Not really sure how this is supposed to work, but I'm loving all the new gadgets being released with Burst so far. Going to have to preorder this and the long winder soon Smile
I think it will go nice with my Xcaliber beylauncher. I feel that an optional counterweight will help me a lot with non-attack types.
(May. 14, 2016  1:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

The picture does not show that, because we know that the stadium itself is not level anyway, and the anime really promotes Sliding Shoot a lot, so I do not know why they would release this to launch straight only.

This kind of stabiliser has existed for hundreds of years and has been used in everything from steam engines to spacecraft. Its purpose is clear. I won't comment on the quality of the picture; but it's obvious the point of the stabiliser is to steady your launch (no matter the angle, considering its ability to rotate) and I can see the picture is meant to illustrate that in the simplest manner possible. It has nothing to do with the blade dropping faster or rebounding harder; though I can see how you got there.

(May. 14, 2016  12:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 14, 2016  12:24 AM)Beylon Wrote: Cannot see why this will not be the competetive norm once this is released; unless it is bulky enough to get in the way or something.

Do any competitive players use the grip in Burst? I find it way easier to launch with Light Launcher standalone or BeyLauncher + BeyLogger. I never see Grips at events. Cool item, though.

Fair. But this might be a good reason to start, assuming the device actually works. No idea why they'd think translucent yellow was a good idea though. Yegh.
(May. 14, 2016  12:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Do I count as competitive? Smile I use the Launcher Grip when I use the Light Launcher. That said, I'm always experimenting with different set ups and honestly still haven't decided what is "best" for me with Beyblade Burst. You can also see pretty much everyone in the WBOxWARIBEY video using Launcher Grips and BeyLaunchers.

Anyways, cool (but hideous) item! Can't wait to see someone put three of these on their grip (probably me).
If nothing else you could use them as shakeweights for babies.
Oh, cool. Now I don't need to put the stupid compass on the end of my grip to fill the hole.
Doesn't look that bad, and is a pretty cool gimmick. Not sure how well it would actually work, considering this is a toy.

I don't really use the launcher grip anymore, so I will probably have to skip this.
I'm an absolute sucker for stuff like this. Gonna by it for the horizontal axis.... Maybe it'll help me do the Sliding Shoot better? Either way this + the gravitational ball accessory should help me launch perfectly every time.
I will probably put at at the end of the launcher grip so that it balances the launcher setup out.
anyone have idea what's price of this needed accessory
(May. 17, 2016  4:56 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: anyone have idea what's price of this needed accessory

540 yen, taxes included.
that's cheap. nice price point.
Though I've never seen anyone use a launcher grip consistently, this is a really neat item! I don't think I would personally use it, because I don't get as much power into my shot when I use a grip and I need all the power I can get, but I'd love to see some reviews of this when people own it.
I think one guy used it in the video. You can see it at 5:36. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UeTRQnFcJc