[Product]  B-189 Booster Guilty Longinus.Kr.MDs-2

(Sep. 16, 2021  6:42 AM)Dodgest Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/RyuzakiNemei/media you can actually use the L Gear in low mode, it also fits on the Valkryie

Really? I see the L gear on Savior, but I don't see anything that says the L gear can be used in low mode...
(Sep. 16, 2021  6:42 AM)Dodgest Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/RyuzakiNemei/media you can actually use the L Gear in low mode, it also fits on the Valkryie

It will assemble but the armor is raised and the chip isn't locked into the blade. If it bursts all the parts go flying, and it doesn't really launch right. And after some quick checking, all DB beys will assemble in that manner. I'm sure that a WBO ruling will come along shortly banning that configuration.
WBO already has rules against launching layers in not properly assembled configurations.

EDIT: I cannot seem to find the specific rules preventing this in Burst Format rules. You can't launch a hamburger, unless TT releases one for Beyblade Burst, but there's nothing specifically prohibiting a DB bey from being launched if the layer is improperly assembled.

EDIT: not even in the judges guide. The bey has to be disassembled and handed back to the blader, but nothing says they have to properly reassemble it.

But if you try that at a match I'm judging, you'll be stopped.
(Sep. 16, 2021  4:20 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote:

It will assemble but the armor is raised and the chip isn't locked into the blade. If it bursts all the parts go flying, and it doesn't really launch right. And after some quick checking, all DB beys will assemble in that manner. I'm sure that a WBO ruling will come along shortly banning that configuration.

Wait, you're talking about L gear in low mode, right? What about Savior with it? I can easily see those white prongs from core on those holes around it which definitely means it's assembled properly

It's an illegal mod, doesn't matter if you "can" the L-Gear is intended to be used only on Dynamite/Devil/Dangerous in High mode.
(Sep. 16, 2021  8:24 PM)SomebodyUnknown Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2021  4:20 PM)Lean\s_Hedgehog Wrote: It will assemble but the armor is raised and the chip isn't locked into the blade. If it bursts all the parts go flying, and it doesn't really launch right. And after some quick checking, all DB beys will assemble in that manner. I'm sure that a WBO ruling will come along shortly banning that configuration.

Wait, you're talking about L gear in low mode, right? What about Savior with it? I can easily see those white prongs from core on those holes around it which definitely means it's assembled properly

Look at the pics with the drive up. You can see the separation of the armor from the blade. Straight top down it looks almost assembles correctly, you can still see the shadow the armor makes from being raised. Lastly there is no way that the L gear would fit with the dragon heads on top of the wings on Savior, even in high mode. Also, even if you align the dragon heads with the gaps in Savior, it will not assemble properly in high mode. One of these days I'll bother to setup an account to post pictures.
So i finally got my Guilty Longinus today so im gonna give my honest thoughts.

Longinus Core - Very nice core. it's very heavy so i'm very ecstatic to try this out in combos and it has good teeth which is good, definitely didn't want this core to be like Valkyrie in terms of its teeth especially with the use of a Metal Driver in its stock.

Guilty Blade - Honestly, this is probably one of the best Blades so far, it has incredible attack and it is very heavy too. Definitely gonna see use in competitive play.

2 Armor - We've seen this armor before so there isnt much to say about it, It isnt bad but it isnt the best imo. It does have good synergy with Guilty so that is a +

Karma Disk - from what i've seen so far, it actually doesnt do too bad but i'll have to do more testing on that part.

Metal Destroy - Not much to say here. It's literally just Destroy but with a metal cap, it performs the same as its previous iterations.

L-Gear - Probably one of the main reasons you should buy this. For a piece that locks Belial in High Mode, it is very powerful as it really does increase Belials attack power by quite a bit. So far, im running Dynamite Belial.Nx.Ds' (LFS) and it does pretty well. Honestly i'd say this is probably the best gear so far.

Overall - 10/10: Has nice parts, Guilty and Longinus are gonna be useful competitive and L-Gear really improves Dynamites attack power.
(Sep. 19, 2021  6:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So i finally got my Guilty Longinus today so im gonna give my honest thoughts.

Longinus Core - Very nice core. it's very heavy so i'm very ecstatic to try this out in combos and it has good teeth which is good, definitely didn't want this core to be like Valkyrie in terms of its teeth especially with the use of a Metal Driver in its stock.

Guilty Blade - Honestly, this is probably one of the best Blades so far, it has incredible attack and it is very heavy too. Definitely gonna see use in competitive play.

2 Armor - We've seen this armor before so there isnt much to say about it, It isnt bad but it isnt the best imo. It does have good synergy with Guilty so that is a +

Karma Disk - from what i've seen so far, it actually doesnt do too bad but i'll have to do more testing on that part.

Metal Destroy - Not much to say here. It's literally just Destroy but with a metal cap, it performs the same as its previous iterations.

L-Gear - Probably one of the main reasons you should buy this. For a piece that locks Belial in High Mode, it is very powerful as it really does increase Belials attack power by quite a bit. So far, im running Dynamite Belial.Nx.Ds' (LFS) and it does pretty well. Honestly i'd say this is probably the best gear so far.

Overall - 10/10: Has nice parts, Guilty and Longinus are gonna be useful competitive and L-Gear really improves Dynamites attack power.
Dynamite, even with the L Gear, wouldn't beat Savior or Guilty in terms of attack. If you want attack, I think the upcoming Dangerous Blade with L Gear might be part of the meta.
(Sep. 19, 2021  7:31 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2021  6:18 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: So i finally got my Guilty Longinus today so im gonna give my honest thoughts.

Dynamite, even with the L Gear, wouldn't beat Savior or Guilty in terms of attack. If you want attack, I think the upcoming Dangerous Blade with L Gear might be part of the meta.

I do have to agree, though I've also heard that initial testing was showing L Gear outspinning mirror matches that used low mode 2 instead. L gear may not provide enough Attack to be meaningful, but it may just provide a boost to catapult it to a same-spin Stamina build instead. Dynamite/Devil+F already worked as a Stamina layer anyways, so it's not much of a change at all. Might give Wheel a second chance in the limelight instead of just low mode DB disks taking center stage as they have.

I will say that the F gear is probably the most impactful and strongest gear, but L gear seems to be complimenting it well.
(Sep. 19, 2021  7:31 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

Fair enough, but since Dynamite originally never had good attack power to begin with, I think it's safe to say L-Gear definitely improves it in that attack category. Can't really say much of anything on Dangerous as it isn't out yet.
Luinor/Longinus was almost always one of my favorite beyblade burst beys, so I'm excited for this new L gear.
Looks like Guilty had Durability Issue. it broken into 2 pieces during battle with Astral in Peterpig videos

[Image: 241430123_4274533439260493_9088134084749...e=616E8ED6]
(Sep. 20, 2021  4:40 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Looks like Guilty had Durability Issue. it broken into 2 pieces during battle with Astral in Peterpig videos

I'm not sure what's stranger, the fact that it broke while it was in high mode, or the fact that Astral was in the opposite spin, which would've produced LESS recoil.

Also yeah, after looking back it does seem like the Guilty blade has some design flaws that would make it prone to breakage...

(Sep. 20, 2021  5:49 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  4:40 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Looks like Guilty had Durability Issue. it broken into 2 pieces during battle with Astral in Peterpig videos

I'm not sure what's stranger, the fact that it broke while it was in high mode, or the fact that Astral was in the opposite spin, which would've produced LESS recoil.

Also yeah, after looking back it does seem like the Guilty blade has some design flaws that would make it prone to breakage...

Seems like it has same problem with Victory valkyrie, Z achilles that have some weak spot[/font][/size]
Everything peterpig uses has "breakage issues" and I'm almost inclined to think it's staged or he's pre-damaging parts for views - and if he is it works great on everyone here who panics at the slightest thing. Stop using him as a reference, honestly.
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Everything peterpig uses has "breakage issues" and I'm almost inclined to think it's staged or he's pre-damaging parts for views - and if he is it works great on everyone here who panics at the slightest thing. Stop using him as a reference, honestly.

Same with drago galaxy. But this time i think this will be happen but not soon maybe very very later
(Sep. 20, 2021  7:15 AM)th!nk Wrote: Everything peterpig uses has "breakage issues" and I'm almost inclined to think it's staged or he's pre-damaging parts for views - and if he is it works great on everyone here who panics at the slightest thing. Stop using him as a reference, honestly.

However, you do have to give him the benefit of doubt. He could be using them very excessively, leading to the breaks. It's not as obvious as Drago Galaxy's, so we can't make assumptions yet.
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

However, you do have to give him the benefit of doubt. He could be using them very excessively, leading to the breaks. It's not as obvious as Drago Galaxy's, so we can't make assumptions yet.

Agreed, but due to longinus recently just released its just very weird to have this issue early. Btw i think drago galaxy video is very cringe sometimes.
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:

I don't have to give him anything based on what I've seen. His breaks are very odd, and way too numerous, and from what I've seen his parts don't even show extensive play wear. It's all very very odd, and even if that were the case it means it's an extreme case - whether he's pre-damaging them legally or illegally, he's an unreliable source and people should not take his videos as anything more than light entertainment with heavy dramatization.
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:44 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: However, you do have to give him the benefit of doubt. He could be using them very excessively, leading to the breaks. It's not as obvious as Drago Galaxy's, so we can't make assumptions yet.

I don't have to give him anything based on what I've seen. His breaks are very odd, and way too numerous, and from what I've seen his parts don't even show extensive play wear. It's all very very odd, and even if that were the case it means it's an extreme case - whether he's pre-damaging them legally or illegally, he's an unreliable source and people should not take his videos as anything more than light entertainment with heavy dramatization.
Well at least his reviews are good, some beytubers are absolutely clueless and say stuff like "Vanish Fafnir is so weak, you shouldn't buy it!" that kind of stuff.
>rage was prone to breaking other beys
>now guilty is the one with the breakage problem
>disk it was released with is called karma

HMMMMMMMMMMM
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:53 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: >rage was prone to breaking other beys

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Karmaed
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:44 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:24 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: However, you do have to give him the benefit of doubt. He could be using them very excessively, leading to the breaks. It's not as obvious as Drago Galaxy's, so we can't make assumptions yet.

Agreed

I think PeterPig makes good videos but I only see them as entertainment, I don't see the videos as informative when it comes to what we're talking about for breakage. 

Considering that it has only been ONE instance I feel there is too much of an overreaction done towards Guilty Longinus for people to jump to conclusions.
(Sep. 20, 2021  8:53 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: >rage was prone to breaking other beys

HMMMMMMMMMMM

im beginning to see a pattern im not so sure i like.
i have to agree with the latter. Peterpigs videos are entertaining yes but i definitely do think that these breaks are no longer a coincidence anymore. As someone who has Guilty and stress tested it greatly against Cyclone (another bey that was "Destroyed" in a peterpig video) and i can confirm that the only damage on my Cyclone is a minor scratch and that was probably because the actual metal dragons made contact. My Guilty blade is pretty much untouched even after all the stress i put it through.

I honestly believe he actually is staging these breaks and he is just getting views off of it like another member has stated, at least when Drago Galaxy or Zankye does it, they actually make it look entertaining with cool editing and commentary.

Its also not very informative because if PeterPigs vid gets out large enough, then people are honestly going to start believing something that probably isn't true. That is what the experts call misinformation.