[Product]  B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow

I'm gonna do some battles and make a video if I have time. What should I use? Any opponent and customization suggestions? I have every part except Amaterios and his unique parts.
You should use the following combos-
Valkryie Heavy Accel
Spriggan Heavy Accel
Kerbeus Heavy Defence
Wyvern Heavy Accel
Deathscyther Heavy Survive
To test against Odin Central Blow.
Try Odin Heavy Accel for attack (against Deathscyther Spread Survive or Wyvern Heavy/Spread Survive) also Odin Heavy Blow, Wyvern Heavy Blow and Deathscyther Spread Blow should be good too for mobile defense (against Wyvern Heavy Accel).
If you have Trident Heavy Claw then please test with it alsoStupid
Oh wow, Odin is a pretty heavy layer. So Blow is a sharper Flat? Why was the name of it Blow? Guess Semi Accele didn't work.
(Oct. 16, 2015  8:00 AM)gankoba Wrote: Gonna need a paper and pen Grin

I have just come back from the Post Office, which is in the AEONMALL
and this AEON near my place already put the New Beyblade Burst for sale.

So if you have a AEON near you , you should have a look now, maybe they already put them for sale as well
Holy carp!!! Really!?!? Gotta finish up work asap and get my butt to Aeon!!!

Gonna check a few other places first though, Aeon seems to be the most expensive place to buy toys

Checked the nearest aeon and nothing
Checked Seiyu mall, still no dice. One more Aeon and I'm calling it a night
(Oct. 16, 2015  7:18 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Try Odin Heavy Accel for attack (against Deathscyther Spread Survive or Wyvern Heavy/Spread Survive) also Odin Heavy Blow, Wyvern Heavy Blow and Deathscyther Spread Blow should be good too for mobile defense (against Wyvern Heavy Accel).

Spriggan Heavy Accel ( Blow)
Jackpot!!! Last Aeon had it! And the bey stadium! They also have the VS battle set! But the VS set is a bit too damn expensive
(Oct. 16, 2015  11:52 AM)gankoba Wrote: Jackpot!!! Last Aeon had it! And the bey stadium! They also have the VS battle set! But the VS set is a bit too damn expensive

Show pics gankoba Grin
Blow looks like a Ball tip fused with a Semi Flat to me.
I tried something like this... it doesn't go on the tornado ridge, but it was great for angular attacking. I shaved the tip if an old sb
My unboxing!! Excuse me if it totally sucks, I'm no expert and I've never done this before

Test Spin!!

VS Valkyrie Heavy Accel

Thanks for the video gankoba. I can see why they were talking about it staying towards the center of the stadium, Blow seems to be aggressive enough to attack but not aggressive enough to leave that area of the stadium. We can see though that Blow is indeed very wonky, so I'm still wary of its potential usefulness. Still don't know about Odin though. Hopefully some more tests can be done with Heavy/Spread Accel to see if it has the attack potential it advertises. But it does look very cool, at least.
Nice vid, that double burst at the end against Valkyrie was cool. haha.

I think you chose the wrong vid for the VS Wyvern Heavy Accel.
I'm starting to see a pattern of Mobile defense beys being a popular choice. Seems interesting

Its official, I'm nicknaming the Blow driver Blue Crayon
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:57 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Nice vid, that double burst at the end against Valkyrie was cool. haha.

Whoops, yeah, wasn't even Wyvern, it's a Deathscyther video, sorry
(Oct. 16, 2015  2:15 PM)gankoba Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2015  1:57 PM)xVaretyr Wrote: Nice vid, that double burst at the end against Valkyrie was cool. haha.

its okay Grin You used my favorite combo! Deathsyther for the win!
(Oct. 16, 2015  2:15 PM)gankoba Wrote:

No prob man, keep it up!
I'm just waiting for it to go up on amazon so I can buy it...