[Product]  B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A

Godspeed my fellow bladers
I wish our cash a fast recovery
Translated part descriptions:
[Image: H1GmlJt.png?1]

Interesting note: all the Chassis have their Japanese names written with numbers and english letters as opposed to katakana. So the names for the Chassis are a bit less conflicting with prior naming conventions in the original language, at least, kind of.

(Edit: added graphic + part images in spoiler tags, moved text descriptions into spoiler tags, corrected typo)
(Mar. 14, 2020  3:08 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Translated part descriptions:
Hyperion Chip: "Features a Hyperion motif; a god of the sun. A Right-spin Superking Chip that holds the Beyblade together."
Solar Ring: "A Right-spin Attack-type Ring that uses large upper blades lift opponents upward and cut into them with its additional barrage-attack blades."
1A Chassis: "A Right-spin Attack-type Chassis that hits opponents hard with its large overhanging blades."
Xceed Driver: "An Attack-type Driver with free-spinning guard parts that keep the Beyblade well-balanced while it rampages around the stadium with its rubber tip."

Interesting note: all the Chassis have their Japanese names written with numbers and english letters as opposed to katakana. So the names for the Chassis are a bit less conflicting with prior naming conventions in the original language, at least, kind of.
You mean the Super ring right?
What's interesting to note is that 1A only has an R on it, while 1B and 1S both have LR on them. Add that to the description and it confirms that the 1A chassis is right spin only, and therefore can't be used with King Helios at all.

My guess is that's done simply because of its wide overhang where spinning left might cause issues.
So... uhh... this Xceed driver, is pretty much gonna be a rubber Destroy..?
(Mar. 14, 2020  5:12 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: So... uhh... this Xceed driver, is pretty much gonna be a rubber Destroy..?

i guess, although to me it looks like a rubber operate
1A looks like a scrapefest lol.
I have a question. Now that I can pre order super Hyperion. Should I get master diabolos with super Hyperion or get imperial dragon with super hyperion
(Mar. 25, 2020  6:46 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I have a question. Now that I can pre order super Hyperion. Should I get master diabolos with super Hyperion or get imperial dragon with super hyperion

hard question. I personally would go for imperial first the master later
Alright, and I’m also pre ordering the sparking launcher. The only reason I said master is because I only have 1 launcher which is my blue LR, and it’s starting the wear out. So I thought maybe if I get the diabolos, I’d have 2 launchers in case one wears/breaks. But if so I’ll get imp dragon and super Hyperion and the sparking launcher. And I’ll probably wait out for buying until brave Valkyrie comes so I can get that, king Helios possibly and the left sparking launcher
(Mar. 25, 2020  6:52 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Alright, and I’m also pre ordering the sparking launcher. The only reason I said master is because I only have 1 launcher which is my blue LR, and it’s starting the wear out. So I thought maybe if I get the diabolos, I’d have 2 launchers in case one wears/breaks. But if so I’ll get imp dragon and super Hyperion and the sparking launcher. And I’ll probably wait out for buying until brave Valkyrie comes so I can get that, king Helios possibly and the left sparking launcher

If you want the launcher, make sure to get the original Master Diabolos and not the blue WBBA recolor. It only comes with stickers for the launcher, but not the launcher itself.
OK, thanks. I’m gonna stick with the sparking launcher, imperial dragon and super Hyperion
An unboxing of Super Hyperion:
It gives the weight for all the parts.
3.2 grams for the chip, 6.4 grams for the Ring, 46.3 for the Chassis, and 6 grams for the driver.
That Chassis is heavy, however the bey only comes to around 62 grams. Exceed driver seems to be really aggressive but somewhat out of control.
I think i gonna pick this one up cuz rubber driver why not
Can’t Wait! Mine comes sometime in the beginning of April
(Mar. 27, 2020  3:21 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: An unboxing of Super Hyperion:
It gives the weight for all the parts.
3.2 grams for the chip, 6.4 grams for the Ring, 46.3 for the Chassis, and 6 grams for the driver.
That Chassis is heavy, however the bey only comes to around 62 grams. Exceed driver seems to be really aggressive but somewhat out of control.

I’m starting to wonder why they made Hyperion have one gigantic tooth instead of multiple teeth.

On second thought, it’s the chassis that gives the teeth.
Hyperion’s just a plain ol’ right spin avatar.
I didn’t even notice it had 1 giant tooth. Thanks for pointing it out!

https://youtu.be/qxLCJPJpL-E Another super Hyperion unboxing

(Mar. 28, 2020  12:07 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I didn’t even notice it had 1 giant tooth. Thanks for pointing it out!!
Woah even though the driver is rubber is still has a good stamina compare to jolt and Xtreme
(Mar. 28, 2020  12:07 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I didn’t even notice it had 1 giant tooth. Thanks for pointing it out!

That's not a tooth, it's just part of the lip that the Driver has to cling onto. All of the Chips will have those pieces in order to determine Spin Direction and keep the combo together.
Woah that first Hyperion design reminds me if yami/shining amaterios