[Product]  B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A

(Apr. 01, 2020  6:43 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:47 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: but exceed has rubber tip making it go super fast around stadium and incredible for attack combos zone just isnt as good

MasterOfTheSky did i ever say anything about Exceed? No. I did not. And i just was asking about Zone.

he was basically saying saying no we didn't forget about zone, but it has a lesser presence in the community due to exceed being the all around better driver
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:45 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:43 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: MasterOfTheSky did i ever say anything about Exceed? No. I did not. And i just was asking about Zone.

he was basically saying saying no we didn't forget about zone, but it has a lesser presence in the community due to exceed being the all around better dIt 
It wasnt direct enough for me to see that he said that.
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:50 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:45 PM)snoc Wrote: he was basically saying saying no we didn't forget about zone, but it has a lesser presence in the community due to exceed being the all around better dIt 
It wasnt direct enough for me to see that he said that.

ah ok
personally I think zone is good, but its not on a good bey yet. its holding helios back, but there's 100% a combo zone would dominate on. just not helios lol.
Feel bad for people who didn’t get the hyperion yet. That thing is selling out like crazy! Only 7 left in stock in amazon!
(Apr. 01, 2020  7:27 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Feel bad for people who didn’t get the hyperion yet. That thing is selling out like crazy! Only 7 left in stock in amazon!

I’m glad I pre-ordered. Should have all my stuff by the 4th.
I got it on march 28th. unfortunately its getting here from the 13-28 :/
usually I get the longest time possible when it comes to releases dates
(Apr. 01, 2020  8:59 PM)snoc Wrote: I got it on march 28th. unfortunately its getting here from the 13-28 Uncertain

Well, you have to keep in mind that that's an estimation first of all, and secondly the China/Hong Kong/Japan region of Asia has been totally ravaged by Corona which has slowed shipping to a crawl. They're all doing what they can to get things out, but speed isn't very easy with so much chaos in the Asian mail systems.
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  8:59 PM)snoc Wrote: I got it on march 28th. unfortunately its getting here from the 13-28 Uncertain

Well, you have to keep in mind that that's an estimation first of all, and secondly the China/Hong Kong/Japan region of Asia has been totally ravaged by Corona which has slowed shipping to a crawl. They're all doing what they can to get things out, but speed isn't very easy with so much chaos in the Asian mail systems.

Mine is supposed to be here this week or next at least from what I'm being shown by the tracking number. I'm surprised Ever-Wish made my orders a First Class mail order.
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:51 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:47 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Well, you have to keep in mind that that's an estimation first of all, and secondly the China/Hong Kong/Japan region of Asia has been totally ravaged by Corona which has slowed shipping to a crawl. They're all doing what they can to get things out, but speed isn't very easy with so much chaos in the Asian mail systems.

Mine is supposed to be here this week or next at least from what I'm being shown by the tracking number. I'm surprised Ever-Wish made my orders a First Class mail order.

If you look at the top of the ever-wish home page, it says that all US orders will be delivered through USPS First Class or UPS SurePost.
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:52 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:50 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: It wasnt direct enough for me to see that he said that.

ah ok
personally I think zone is good, but its not on a good bey yet. its holding helios back, but there's 100% a combo zone would dominate on. just not helios lol.

About Zone, seems like an upgrade to Rise(what Rise should have been). Other than that it doesn't seem that great. You could use it with Lord Spriggan Vanguard, replacing Rise.
(Apr. 01, 2020  6:43 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:47 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: but exceed has rubber tip making it go super fast around stadium and incredible for attack combos zone just isnt as good

MasterOfTheSky did i ever say anything about Exceed? No. I did not. And i just was asking about Zone.

so what?[Image: GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkADg2MmZkN2...ation=true]
My Hyperion is supposed to come April 10-24. I doubt it, I’m sure it’ll come a little before
(Apr. 02, 2020  4:06 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: My Hyperion is supposed to come April 10-24. I doubt it, I’m sure it’ll come a little before

Mine is 13-28 along with Helios
I don’t get Helios, I’m waiting for brave Valkyrie, then I’ll knit Helios too
Zone is giving me Hold vibes

(Apr. 02, 2020  4:41 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I don’t get Helios, I’m waiting for brave Valkyrie, then I’ll knit Helios

From what I heard Brave Valkyrie is coming with the left sparking launcher.
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:49 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Zone is giving me Hold vibes

(Apr. 02, 2020  4:41 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I don’t get Helios, I’m waiting for brave Valkyrie, then I’ll knit Helios

why would it? its a left spin bey. maybe a blue right spin sparking launcher like valts in the anime, but I highly doubt it. I'm 99% sure that the sparking launchers are separate releases from the actual beys.
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:52 PM)snoc Wrote:

why would it? its a left spin bey. maybe a blue right spin sparking launcher like valts in the anime, but I highly doubt it. I'm 99% sure that the sparking launchers are separate releases from the actual beys.
Hmm.. Yes that could be true, but ima just stick to my theory.

Sisco looks weird.
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:56 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:52 PM)snoc Wrote: why would it? its a left spin bey. maybe a blue right spin sparking launcher like valts in the anime, but I highly doubt it. I'm 99% sure that the sparking launchers are separate releases from the actual beys.
Hmm.. Yes that could be true, but ima just stick to my theory.

also I've seen packages of it separately like the red one

(I believe it was on beyblade.crv, before it got taken down)
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:52 PM)snoc Wrote:

How do yo put an image on your post?

(Apr. 03, 2020  6:57 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:56 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Hmm.. Yes that could be true, but ima just stick to my theory.

also I've seen packages of it separately like the red one

(I believe it was on beyblade.crv, before it got taken down.
ooooof
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:00 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:52 PM)snoc Wrote: why would it? its a left spin bey. maybe a blue right spin sparking launcher like valts in the anime, but I highly doubt it. I'm 99% sure that the sparking launchers are separate releases from the actual beys.

How do yo put an image on your post?

(Apr. 03, 2020  6:57 PM)snoc Wrote: also I've seen packages of it separately like the red one

ooooof

I cant find it anymore, but ya never know.
Indeed. You never know.

HELIOS, COME TO ME NOW.
I highly doubt they’d pair a right spin blade with a left spin launcher. That wouldn’t be a good marketing decision either. But people on eBay tend to put launcher with blades. I’ve seen somebody put slash Valkyrie is the blue lr launcher. I highly doubt that’ll happen.
(Apr. 03, 2020  7:00 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  6:57 PM)snoc Wrote: also I've seen packages of it separately like the red one

ooooof

It's meant to be Hikaru's launcher, and I'm pretty sure it comes out alongside BVl and CSt.

Looks like Judgement is still top tier. For now.
(Apr. 04, 2020  3:23 PM)Biggster Wrote:

Looks like Judgement is still top tier. For now.

great video!